• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

What's the point of Escanor getting Sunshine back even?

The only threats are the DK and the Indura.

DK is being foddered by Mel and Elizabeth while the Indura is getting it's ass whooped by the rest of the Sins.

Hell, Escanor is way too weak with Sunshine even and Male is already better than Escanor with it.

He's being sacrificed for no good reason.

Mael is a b!tch and lack the balls to fight the DK when my man Escanor just slaughtered by a baby indura and still stood like a real man.

It's more pathetic when you realize even Elie has been trashing the DK recently

Yeah, there's no point in Escanor needing to join the fight, all the threats are being foddered right now.

Plus, he's weaker than Ban, Mel, Elizabeth, Mael and even King right now. Escanor using Sunshine is weak unless he's in The One which then you could say he's probably King tier, but for one minute.

Leave it to master of rectons Nakaba to make The One Escanor beyond Ban level. Like you said, he's character is worthless unless he's stronger than Ban and King in High Noon, so unless Nakaba is stupid Escanor will be beyond all sins except for Mel again.

I feel like Escanor will unlock his magic power and that will either make his The One stronger for a better sacrifice, or keep him alive after using the Grace. I doubt the latter though.

If anything I wish Escanor's new confidence in himself would make Sunshine stronger since as time got closer to noon so did Escanor's pride.

So, since his weakest form has confidence and pride, I'd wonder if Sunshine would be stronger.

Escanor might pull Might Guy on the demon king and do some serious damage on him and die glory and leave the rest for Mel to finish him off for good.

I can see that happening, I can also see him coming back to life after defeating death. Seriously though, I don't think he'll die after the latest troll chapter that made it seem like he was done for...Or maybe Nakaba was preparing us...

Edit: Jesus took 3 days, taking that long would hurt Escanor's pride so we can expect him back within the hour

KD the other graces are pretty much still with the souls of the angels thats my guess.. cuz maels grace only left when a commandment came in.... and since he never died we cant say for sure they leave.. maybe liz can summon them

Back