• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 19

Lmao did Merlin just pull Ban's ST out of nowhere......also that indura shouldn't be a problem at all.

Eli hurting DK Zel......ugh

bruh the indura is gonna get haxed by team sins then its gonna hax them and seem like a win then something is gonna happen then boom back to DK fight

Demon King has been a disappointement, yeah. The guy probably will get a PU when he regains The Ruler, but it wont change the fact that he has been lame pretty much always.

Indura will put a fight to the Sins, we still need Arthur to make his appearance

tbh how would they beat him when he gets the ruler? ban had immortality thaTS why gift was soo good but now he dont... so using his drain/gift will lead to some serious issues . mel has no amp skills and we not sure if ruler was activated when mel destroyed his arm

So the fake out ending was all for this... why did he have a fake ending to just do the same sh*t

Lol

I think I'm reading a different manga because what I read DK was having a good fight, but still winning against Ban, only began to lose when Meliodas began to defeat the DK in his mind and prevent assimilation of the Vessel.

The second fight he is not even losing yet, we only had Eliz attacking him by surprise and he being injured by being disadvantaged against holy attacks.

Funny how is the DK the onr being attacked by surprise when he was apparently trying to use Liz as hostage. Talk about backfiring.

Okay, I've just read the latest chapter.

how come Elizabeth was called Bloody Ellie she's supposed to be a pacifist lmao

and why tf did Merlin just hold on to the ST this whole time

Elizabeth can hurt the Demon King who should be far stronger than literally everyone... I'm just gonna call it an Outlier and move on

Also Indra looks really weird and why did Merlin hold onto the staff for so long

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Elizabeth can hurt the Demon King who should be far stronger than literally everyone... I'm just gonna call it an Outlier and move on
Also Indra looks really weird and why did Merlin hold onto the staff for so long
This is all Naruto War Arc-tier wriitng. Merlin has always been a walking asspull/plot device, and Elizabeth goes from being a pacifist to somehow damaging the DK?

i dont even question anything merlin do anymore... lol but did we really joke about eli beating meliodas and it turned out to be true?

12-13
I did an Indura render. There's a bit at the legs, but that's because the tips are most obscured.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Okay, I've just read the latest chapter.

how come Elizabeth was called Bloody Ellie she's supposed to be a pacifist lmao

and why tf did Merlin just hold on to the ST this whole time
Friendly reminder that we have no clue about Elizabeth's past before she met Mel.

Unless Elizabeth was Meliodas Archangel version and pulled a dramatic personality change after meeting the other, I don't see why she would be called Bloody Ellie when she was so compassionate during the Stigma times.

Didn't the Archangels compliment Elizabeth's Arc and didn't Mael mention that when it came to gowther picking an angel to turn to the demon side to turn the tide of the war, he mentioned that both his brother AND elizabeth could have done the job as well. And honestly Elizabeth could have changed like Meliodas did or it could just be someone how was so good at killing that they became disallusioned with it, besides it could just be a case of she is is compassionate but when you attack her firends and family she will show no mercy, its not a rare characteristic to find in anime and manga.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Unless Elizabeth was Meliodas Archangel version and pulled a dramatic personality change after meeting the other, I don't see why she would be called Bloody Ellie when she was so compassionate during the Stigma times.
Just wait to see if they explain it or not. No need to jump the gun.

Prime meliodas is still above her based on him not taking her serious when they "fought". Other than that her damaging DK was probably the durability being so low and obviously DK was so relaxed where he got damaged. So this doesnt really scale anything towards her.

and cuz the fact that they can spread all over brtininna its a simple country tier

Country tier how?

what muu said... at least someone got it.. but basiclly when we see "all over britininna " or something thats a issue for it, its a plain country tier issue.

Back