• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 18

Well... that ending is trash, ending it with a to be continued that's supposed to excuse this lazy writing, I guess the Supreme Deity is still mad at Elizabeth

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Well... that ending is trash, ending it with a to be continued that's supposed to excuse this lazy writing, I guess the Supreme Deity is still mad at Elizabeth
It hasnt ended, the manga will keep going for a while.

The writing has been shit ever since the DK came back. At least this way we will have the chance to fix some stuff and fill potholes and unfinished characters arcs

Since DK was with his power divided and weakened, I imagine how difficult the Supreme Divinity would be, since in theory it has the full power.

so i think i finally get it.... meliodas destroyed HIS curse that his father placed and then tried to destroy liz curse but.. her mom was the one who placed it... why would it take 2 beings to place 2 curses this strong but then take one beings power to break both?

Zezu1995 said:
so i think i finally get it.... meliodas destroyed HIS curse that his father placed and then tried to destroy liz curse but.. her mom was the one who placed it... why would it take 2 beings to place 2 curses this strong but then take one beings power to break both?

Lmao I know right. When he broke those curse I was mad that he had gotten so powerful. It didn't make sense and seemed like an ass pull

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
Common, we all want to see meliodas being 6-A deep inside
While I could see that happening, I just hope that whatever shows up next (likely the SD) puts up a better fight than the DK did.

Back