• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 14

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The dispersion of clouds will likely only give you 6-C results even if the clouds were all over britannia, it likely wouldn't scale higher than Tarmiel's Ocea
I Attempted to find just how extensive the Sinner's clouds were, and found that they should be around 372 kilometers in radius considering they could be seen from where Mael was

So we've got confirmation that True Night is basically just him covering the clouds with darkness. So I guess it's safe to say we can remove reality warping from Chandler's Profile now. Since we originally assumed he used some kind of reality warping to make it night.

So, Meliodas needs to wake up soon, I mean Zeldris and The OD alone can't handle

Elizabeth, Full Wings King, Sunshine Mael, Ludoshel, Merlin, Diane, and Gowther

They are hopelessly outclassed at the moment, so Demon King Meliodas, better hurry up

I'd imagine he's too powerful for it or she's used too much power. Merlin is mostly hax, but it's implied/somewhat established that there's some kind of limit.

I thought the limit was that the super long set up would get her killed in a combat situation. Speaking about the set up, can't Infinity make it happen faster?

Peter1129 said:
So we've got confirmation that True Night is basically just him covering the clouds with darkness. So I guess it's safe to say we can remove reality warping from Chandler's Profile now. Since we originally assumed he used some kind of reality warping to make it night.
Its not Just this, its possible see The Moon and Stars when he use True night. And Escanor can keep his transformation into a Ball of darkness but not in True night

Peter1129 said:

Not the clouds came from when OD had awakened. True night literally is night time and is even shown to be when it was first used.

Peter1129 said:
can you stop this confirmation???
QsbH2Sc
This panel proves he didn't made the clouds dark. According to official translation when chandler first used the spell, the clouds were still there and the fact that they used "sky" instead of "clouds", it shows that chandler DID not turn clouds dark.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Comparable yeah, so even if Mel was stronger it wouldn't be by that much.
just as i said, that statement was referring to when meliodas was nerfed and heavily weakened.

Yeah ignore what I said about true night misread the panels. I thought true night turned the clouds into some form of night because the Original Demon said something about his spell of darkness which only seemed to have covered the bottom of the clouds. But after looking back at it it seems like a true night also makes the sky night rather than just the clouds.

But...does turning a cloud to night require energy?or you meant to say he filled the clouds with water which made them turn grey or dark,like it was about to rain.

The Causality said:
Well, i'm going to calc this, if no one have objection or want to calc it.
Go for it.

Just so you know, I found that the clouds The Sinner created extended out to where Mael and co originally were.

No. When The Sinner made those clouds, they were still at or near their original location. And those same clouds persisted to when Mael dispersed them

I tried to calc the creation of those clouds, but only got 500 ish megatons. But we should see some much more promising results for completely dispersing them. (I hope)

Also when I have time, I'm going to separate the Mael and Estatrossa profiles. Since at this point it's clear they need it.

[[1]]

Whe can se all The Kingdom free of Clouds, usually The DC is bigger than AoE in Cloud dispersion Feats. Só It can be more than Island level.

Muuuuh said:
StarSlayer666 said:
A Brazilian Wiki made a calc that put Mael at 6-A.
Can You share The link here, please?
This calculation is mine, but it can not be used. I considered some things. Since I used the volume of a parallelepiped, I assumed that the width and length had the same value, and I do not know if that would be valid, I do not know how to measure the other value

Nice so it's either slightly above baseline 6-B or slightly above baseline High 6-B.

Since this is done by Afternoon Mael it would scale to Prime Demon Mark Meliodas, Prime Elizabeth, 4C Mael, Full Wings King, Full Throttle Wild, and the Gods.

And depending how he fares against Zeldris in the next chapter. Other characters like The One Escanor and Full Power Zeldris also might scale to it.

Back