• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 14

This is the calc for dispersing the clouds not forming it. Also Near-Noon Mael >> True Form Ludoshel >> The Original Demon. So yeah he won't scale to it.

It seems like an outlier honestly (it's dozens of times Assault Mode Mel). But I don't want to say it outright is an outlier.

@Causality Is it possible you could calc the CAPE value of the feat for The Original Demon? Sorry if it's too much to ask.

ok i just found it odd since its the reverse or what he did i figured it would be the same but, isnt he pushing back ludo atm? either way ima let the professionals do the work

@ByAsura How is it an outlier? The current High to God Tiers of the verse scale to a High 6-C feat done by Tarmiel a high tier in a vessel who is only slightly stronger than a 88k character.

This feat is done by Sunshine Mael a top tier of the verse who is stronger than True Form Ludoshel who is stronger than when he was in his vessel with a power level of 201k.

Zezu1995 said:
ok i just found it odd since its the reverse or what he did i figured it would be the same but, isnt he pushing back ludo atm? either way ima let the professionals do the work
He was initially getting stomped by Ludoshel. He only managed to overpower Ludoshel when he started to use his magic Climax. So he won't scale in his base but he might scale eventually via his magic.

I think the low-end would be completely fine and not an outlier at all, it just means the Top Tiers and those who match them would become 6-B, high-end is stretching

no wait... dont think it stated it covered alll... but the FK forest should see it as for the last team idk..

Yeah seems good to me Zeldris the strongets commandment is far stronger than the others so Mael is also far stronger than tarmiel

taka pointed out we got a issue with the calc..
NNT map
ddue to this but your using the updated map from the data book so im confused a bit

I was suspecting that even before noon mael was far stronger than escanor the one but now it seems like that

The gods could probably be 6-B in their weakened state. After all this feat was done by Afternoon Mael who should be much weaker than The One Mael who is still much weaker than the weakened gods.

The Causality said:
The calc is Done

Pretty good results

I do not agree with the real-life method, The Author uses the whole island in their stories and calls it Britannia, it is most likely that Britannia is the whole island of Britain and not just England. I believe that this response is a translation error.

In fact much of the story of the manga takes place in Scotland and not in England.

http://i.imgur.com/VKk9yvn.jpg

I thought Britannia = Great Britain was understood. It's completely obvious that the whole country isn't the size of a single kingdom. In that case, I have to agree woth Muuuuh.

After looking over the feat again, we don't technically know if the cloud split across Britain, we don't even know if they split to where King was, all we know is that the cloud split to the horizon, we only saw it go to the horizon, so I don't think the clouds splitting over britain is a valid feat

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
After looking over the feat again, we don't technically know if the cloud split across Britain, we don't even know if they split to where King was, all we know is that the cloud split to the horizon, we only saw it go to the horizon, so I don't think the clouds splitting over britain is a valid feat

by the time Mael is shown the horizon should be about 5000 miles away, but I'm just talking about it, this can be calculated

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
If we were to go by this line of thinking then pretty much all storm feats would need to be horrifically downgraded. It's equally speculative to assume the Clouds stopped parting at some arbitrary point

I'm saying that it would be better to go with the Low-End that assumes the clouds split to where King and Diane were, then assume that the cloud split happened across all of Britannia, because we don't have any proof of that, so better to be safe and lowball

Well that's what I expected to be calced from the beginning. Because the furthest I was able to get proof of when regarding how far the clouds spread out to was where King was.

I think the better way ro calc that feat is firt of all calc the distance of horizont using that last image with Mael flying after disperse the clouds, so que will have the total AoE of dipersion

Back