• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 14

If meliodas despite being nerfed in holy war was saidthat ludo I'd comparable to him which means that meliodas>ludo

Meanwhile if we use prime meliodas utmakes the gap a stompfest.

Prime melopdas>>>Ludo>The Sinner(initial fight)

question wouldnt the true form thing put tarmeil and sariel back to small country? iirc their large island feat is very close to it when they did it with vessels

Zezu1995 said:
so... why tf is sinner not using full counter.. shouldnt he have all the hax chandler does? maybe he dont need it seeing how crisis needs damage to grow stronger
Clearly he doesn't have Chandler hax... Otherwise he would have beat Ludo with Cusack mind hax..

Ezeriot said:
Zezu1995 said:
so... why tf is sinner not using full counter.. shouldnt he have all the hax chandler does? maybe he dont need it seeing how crisis needs damage to grow stronger
Clearly he doesn't have Chandler hax... Otherwise he would have beat Ludo with Cusack mind hax..
wouldnt make sense for him to fuse and not keep his skills.. lets wait a bit longer and see if he uses at least one

So it's like those RPGs where you fuse two characters to get a stronger character but then you lose the fusion material's unique abilities.

Depending on Chandler's AoE (the clouds created the True Night it seems) it looks like low gigatons, but since Sunshine is heat based it's probably more. And a passive heat barrier, seem aalmost like yamamoto bankai

I think some things we should through out are

Original Demon>The One Escanor+Full Power Zeldris

The Original Demon likely tried to break the cocoon while Zeldris did not, as well The OD was at Night while Zeldris was not

As well...

4C Mael>Elizabeth's Full Power

I think it's safe to say that Elizabeth was not at Full Power when she was around Mael, since a severely weakened Ludo is around Mael's strength and he is far stronger with his true power, so it makes no sense that Elizabeth is below Mael

Also I went back and read the Fight with Induras vs Archangels and it's safe to say Ludo is not weaker than Indura Derieri and Monspeet, he was clearly not serious and when he was about to get serious he would have likely killed them easily, so Induras are not above Ludo, and Elizabeth is likely not far above Ludo

So Indurs should be At least High 6-C, while everyone who is At least High 6-C, likely Low 6-B, should become simply At least High 6-C, likely higher, not a big change but still

^^ aubin i said this like 4 times no one listened... ludo was gonna use full power on the induras but liz stopped him

Maxnumb231 said:
Prime meliodas>>>>Ludo>>The Sinner (Initially).
How? Wasn't the whole point of Gowther's mind thing to end the war because he switched two people of equal power which makes Prime Mel = Sunshine Mael? Ludo's weaker but not by that much probably.

asura true but the whole "in that case i-"etc means he was gonna go all out which we didnt see ... my guess is we're seeing it in his fight with sinner

It had something to do with Mael being switched to the demons and having comparable power to Meliodas for the Angels to go ham with the sealing.

How? Wasn't the whole point of Gowther's mind thing to end the war because he switched two people of equal power which makes Prime Mel = Sunshine Mael? Ludo's weaker but not by that much probably.

It was said that ludo is comparable to the meliodas that already betrayed the demon clan. Not only that its been shown they WERE COMPARABLE in chapter 209 where ludo hesitated facing meliodas himself.

That same meliodas IS NO WHERE NEAR his prime self BEFORE HE HAD any affections towards elizabeth.

DragonEmperor23 said:
It had something to do with Mael being switched to the demons and having comparable power to Meliodas for the Angels to go ham with the sealing.
Not at all because that has been debunked by the fact that gowthers true reasoning was due to revenge that mael killed his lover. Even gowther forced everyone to thinking that estarossa was real. Mael dying causes the goddess to use the sealing.

No, go check the chapter again. Mael asks Gowther why he chose Mael out of the other Archangels and says Ludociel and Elizabeth are comparable strength so why was he chosen. Gowther picked Mael because he killed his wife but he didn't make the spell for the sole purpose of torturing Mael, he did it to end the war and he could torture Mael at the same time.

DragonEmperor23 said:
No, go check the chapter again. Mael asks Gowther why he chose Mael out of the other Archangels and says Ludociel and Elizabeth are comparable strength so why was he chosen. Gowther picked Mael because he killed his wife but he didn't make the spell for the sole purpose of torturing Mael, he did it to end the war and he could torture Mael at the same time.
And gowther ANSWERS the reasoning why he chose him instead of them. It was literally based on vengeance, after the panel of mael stating that ludo and elizabeth are comparable to meliodas. Despite that, they were ONLY comparable and not even equal, the fact of the matter is that prime meliodas is not define by the author and the showing of prime meliodas was the best example of meliodas explaining zeldris and his backstory in chapter 271. Which showcases prime meliodas more than anything. Yes moral ground he did altered his memories to feel what it is to kill innocent lives and hence why he manipulated everyone's mind to thinking mael was dead SO they could invocate the spell itself.

So glad my 3 favorite characters, Zeldris, Escanor, and Mael are getting so much attention and fights, just hope Mael vs Zeldris is cool and not a stomp

I believe that the dispersion of clouds would give a good number of DCs in a calculation, since smaller dispersions like Suiryu in OPM gave Town / City level. This can give us something like High Island level I think.

The dispersion of clouds will likely only give you 6-C results even if the clouds were all over britannia, it likely wouldn't scale higher than Tarmiel's Ocean

Bold text
DemonGodMitchAubin said:
The dispersion of clouds will likely only give you 6-C results even if the clouds were all over britannia, it likely wouldn't scale higher than Tarmiel's Ocea
Not really, Clouds are very heavy and usually the DC of cloud dispersion is greater than the AoE of them, as for example that feat that I quoted from Suiryu that was Town level but the AOE was only near the Building, or the dispersion of Saitama that was calculated as continental.

Back