• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanatsu no Taizai Discussion Thread 14

Zeldris hard counters King so hard it isnt funny.

Guardians attack barely did anything but a couple of spill blood.

Since King got overpowered by 1st Demon Mark Meliodas he's much weaker than The One. As expected. King is unable to damage 1st Demon Mark Meliodas. And people hoped he'd be The ONE level, or even beyond? Don't make me laugh.

Meliodas? Maybe you mean Zeldris.Anyway Zeldris only tanked his attacks because of god,when King switched to guardian he easily knocked him back and made him bleed.King also damaged the Original Demon

Why do people downplay this fight?? Zeldris despite being hit by guardian had slight of visible blood and nothing major. There was no bruise other than blood on his face. This shows the durability that he has, he also parried "multiplication" with his swordsmanship.

Thing is King couldn't use his full power because he's remote controlling from really far away and it drains a lot of magic. He was also really casual while fighting Zeldris w/ God at night when he has an amp. Also according to FKS' translation he even said this is for wasting my time fighting back.

So right now even while he could only use a portion of his power King is casually stronger than Zeldris w/ God at night.

Zeldris already rested prior to this due to the Mael memory stuff. And Zeldris is using God that's how he managed to nullify Sunflower a few pages ago not to mention it's currently night. Plus all the translation so far said King is just toying with Zeldris while being nerfed.

Peter1129 said:
Thing is King couldn't use his full power because he's remote controlling from really far away and it drains a lot of magic. He was also really casual while fighting Zeldris w/ God at night when he has an amp. Also according to FKS' translation he even said this is for wasting my time fighting back.

So right now even while he could only use a portion of his power King is casually stronger than Zeldris w/ God at night.
Yes he cant use multiple forms but thats the obly thibg hes nerfed by. King said that he uses too much magic power which is the context of having to use too much stamina, so by default he was merely talking about magic reserve and him using his magic abilities cost too much.

There was no statement that he could only use fraction of his power thats merely a theory. It was already translated and there was no mention about how much power hes been using.

In the other translation it says "is this what a useless resistance is?" Its more like hes mocking zeldris own response to him.

Thank you!

King was handling Zeldris rather easily.

10C Meliodas hype omg

question how did zeldris injure melin with hellblaze again? she wasnt even near him iirc is that some teleportation type skill?

Question: will we put Hendrickson as a new key for Ludoshel or Ludoshel as a new key for Hendy?

speaking of him why you dont put a statement in his profile? i would like to do it myself but i dont know how

Knac
Tuff
Commandm
This confirmation from King says that his inexperience on using really long distance chastiefol will exhaust him as it cost too much magic power, that context is implied as stamina reserve in this case which make sense. People who claims that King was just using a fraction of his power is a lie.
The second and last scans, King DID NOT toy around with zeldris it was literally a mocking battle between the two as zeldris states useless resistance he has no chance of winning, as king hit him wih guardian he ironically mocked zeldris whether it's a futile resistance. So no it doesn't really define that King was toying around as in the right scan we can see zeldris having no issues of injuries but only a couple of blood was spilt.

Since King couldnt overcome DKs magic while prime meliodas did, it really shows how monstrous he is and we never get to see how he scales to since he went and absorbef the commandments right away. Hopefully nakaba shows flashback on how strong mel and mael were

I mean.... a 142k Mel technically far weaker than king atm. So something don't really add up. I take the whole Mel overcoming demon kings power as nonsense or them retconning to make zerlris more relevant to the fight when he got stomped by a 142k

GoddessOfWinterr- said:
So he is compared to his prime self, gets stomped, wakes up but is stronger now. Sounds like headcanon to me.
Wait what?? I already explained King WAS NOT nerfed in terma of power output and his sunflower didnt do anything to zeldris. Which Meliodas BYPASSED DKs magic by just flexing his darkness. Meliodas never had any intent to fight him but wanting to negotiate. Meliodas was ALWAYS stated sfter he fought escanor to be stronger than AM in chapter 232 which was stated in 233. In chapter 242 meliodas negative powers are growing every minute. So basically his power was growing 233-242

Back