• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nakiri Kuubou vs Cthulhu (Mythos): REDO

i got no idea on cthulhu but higher dimension manipulation will make him kill kuubou i think but kuubou isn't a slouch and dragon roar will be a pain in the ass to take on i need a cthulhu expert here lol

>Eldrith Priest

You need to sleep more Cross oVo.

Here is why i think Nakiri wins :

• Cthulhu mindhax seems to be useless as Nakiri is a mindless dragon who only thinks of destroying anything that he sees, no playing around, just pure destruction. the fact that his summoner cannot properly control the damn thing makes it even more impressive.
  • Nakiri has quite the advantage in terms of hax, having things like manipulating Causality to make his attacks never miss, his ability to use Kantan dream (not sure about this one,still not that far into the game,but from his profile it seems so) which means he can boost his stats using Attack and Defense Dream or make explosions that can destroy space with the Magic Dream or Cancel Dream to make his opponent vanish from existance and apart from reflecting Cthulhu attacks, his most useful ability is his Dragon Roar which will inflict the most harm towards Cthulhu. Looking at Cthulhu profile, i honesly dunno what are his offensive capabilities, so any expert on him can probably correct any mistake i made towards him.

Edit: Also forgot to say that Cthulhu doesn't seem to have anything to bring down Nakiri considering his regen (Mid-Godly)

yeah it seems Nakiri's hax is better to take down cthulu only way to win is probably higher dimensional manipulation possibly but Nakiri FRA

Guess Crossy is sleeping and is too lazy to bump.

So i will bump this personally

3 votes off the bat, impressive.

Glad to see some other haxxy characters are still getting matchups, especially one stated to be equal to Reinhard

So, does anyone want to explain how Cthulhu gets killed?

Because I'm pretty sure Cthulhu has higher dimensional essence.

And ALRF, I really don't think that what you said is enough justification for mind hax not working. It isn't just "you look at him, you go mad". That isn't even a power that can be resisted, that's just people going insane when they look at Cthulhu because he simply should not be able to exist by any law of the universe and they cannot comprehend it.

The real mind hax is that even a basic Great Old One (e.g. Cthulhu) is capable of simultaneously reading and controlling the minds of everyone in the universe at once. If Nakiri has a mind, and he does, even if it is just bent on destroying everything, I'm pretty sure that level of mind hax is going to work.

Like i said, i didn't include Nakiri being mindless alone, there is the fact that his master, Amakasu himself, cannot even control Nakiri and let him free, this is the same guy who can overpower with just will alone a 2-C thing

Not from what I've seen

Though perhaps "higher dimensional" is not the right way to say it. More like "leftways dimensional"

Cthulhu is weird. He just doesn't exist in any way that he should.

Higher dimensional stuff is restricted automatically if I'm not wrong.

That, and his higher dimensional Manipulation isn't combat applicable

Never said HDM was combat applicable

I'm just asking how Kuubou is going to kill something like that. Cthulhu's real body isn't even the thing we see. That's just like a small part of what he really is, the majority of which exists in higher/leftways dimensional planes.

The higher dimensional essence being restricted is how.

If you can't kill something that's higher dimensional then it's restricted by default

I'm pretty sure this is not different from Higher Dimensional Type 8 Immortality

Which gets restriced

Edit:Ninja'd

Like I said. It's not higher dimensional, so much as left dimensional.

And I hope you realise that Kuubou's mid godly regen and immortality is because of his connection to a 2-C, which would also be higher dimensional.

What you are saying seems just a little hypocritical.

So....

Nakiri doesn't have Mid Godly and Type 8

And Cthulhu has left dimensional essence.

Okay, voting Cthulhu

Doesn't Nakiri have Mid Godly feat though (Also i didn't mention his Type 8) ?

And Nakiri does get erased in the end after Harumitsu Oosugi sacrifices the most important thing to him...which erases Nakiri

Ah, well i'm still unsure about this but whatevah.

I guess Cthulhu then because of his AP~

I mean, Kuubou does still have all this other hax...

If they've both had their higher dimensional reliances restricted, then I'd say Kuubou really

I guess i made a rush vote but eh i'm unsure and my knowledege in Senshinkan isn't really top notch for now (Still didn't get to the juicy stuff)

I'm gonna need some time to think :>

Cthulhu
Have female Cthulhu in the meanwhile

@Gar when higher D stuff wasn't restricted I would have said inconclusive. But with higher-D stuff gone, Kuubou holds a much greater hax advantage

@ALRF thank you for sexy cthulhu

But his Mid Godly and Type 8 is gone AND he gets one shot and Cthulhu can probably Mind Hax him as you mentioned

@Gar Masahiko can't control Kuubou, and Masahiko has a stronger will than that of all humanity across time, space and parallel worlds.

That seems like stronger mind hax resistance than Cthuluh's mind hax to me

Eh it seems Nakiri Type 8 works differently than his Mid-Godly because the way they work is different (His Type 8 is just when they die they go back to Alaya, while his Mid Godly is different as he was erased and then came back in the same spot he was erased) ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

how can cthulhu mind hax someone who is only focused on breaking you down even that's his mind set from the start. Without mid-godly nakiri would have been erased...

Cthulhu can't even mindhax Nakiri not only because he is mindless (not enough) but because even Amakasu can't control Nakiri (something which has been accepted oVo).

"Stands are intangible and invisible to non-stand users"

"Soul Reapers and Hollows can't be seen by people without spiritual force"

"Servants can't be harmed unless the opponent has sufficient Mystery"

"They can't be harmed because they are just a dream" gets ignored, just like those 3 examples also get ignored

And I still think Nakiri's mid-godly is cuz type 8

Even then, Nakiri could use the Kantan dream to go intangible but IIRC due to his mindless nature he doesn't use them a lot...i think?

he just uses demon parade or dragon roar i think he just breaks everything he wants so technically kuubou is bloodlusted anyway also...getting near him alone will atomize ya so there is that

>And I still think Nakiri's mid-godly is cuz type 8

Works differently, Type 8 just make them go to Alaya and just stay there.

While in Harumitsu (Who used a weak sacrifice to erase Nakiri...but failed), he just came back in the exact same spot

Back