• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue And White Verse | Adding Cthulhu Universe Profiles | Civilization Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you very much for helping out, @DarkGrath .

So which staff and knowledgeable members have agreed with what here so far?

Thank you very much for helping out, @DarkGrath .

So which staff and knowledgeable members have agreed with what here so far?
Pain, Ovy & Unspeakable all agreed with Low 1-C to 1-C Great Old Ones, 1-A+ Great Old Ones, 1-A Outer Gods & High 1-A Outer Gods. They also had no issues with Tier 0 Azathoth as he uses the same logic as the High 1-A beings.

Elizzha & Darkgath both agreed with everything proposed, including Tier 0 stuff as well so no issues there.

Also, I need you to unlock the profiles for the Great Old Ones and Outer Gods, I found quotes for their Striking Strength which is currently labeled as Unknown.

Last edited:
Okay. What has been accepted here can probably be applied then, in lack of better options.

If you need pages unlocked, you need to write a list of all their exactly worded page titles, with the following format:

Thor (Marvel Comics)
Captain America (Marvel Comics)

Okay. What has been accepted here can probably be applied then, in lack of better options.
Cool, appreciate your help through this Ant.
If you need pages unlocked, you need to write a list of all their exactly worded page titles, with the following format:
These are the profiles that need to be unlocked;
Nyarlathotep (Blue and White Series)
Shub-Niggurath (Blue and White Series)
Cthulhu (Blue and White Series)
Glaaki (Blue and White Series)
Eihort (Blue and White Series)
Tsathoggua (Blue and White Series)

I have unlocked the pages in question.

Tell me here when you are done please.

I handled it.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back