• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue And White Verse | Adding Cthulhu Universe Profiles | Civilization Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a specific case where two variables were superimposed, that is not the case with all variables. you need to tell us why all variables would naturally be superimposed
Well, it's directly stated they simply naturally superimpose one another.
52d5d48a90030f4baa611ae037fe4061.png

Plus it was accepted in the Cosmology CRT, a bit weird to 180 now.

Can you elaborate regarding what that would entail exactly? Also, which staff members have accepted it?

Can you elaborate regarding what that would entail exactly? Also, which staff members have accepted it?
It's just a blog page detailing abilities for different Civilizations/Technology levels in verse, so I would just add it to profiles that scale accordingly. I believe everyone including Elizzha has checked it and have no issues.

Okay. That is probably fine then, but which staff members have accepted it more specifically?

Hmm. We need considerably more input than that regarding tier 1 or 0 pages.

Hmm. We need considerably more input than that regarding tier 1 or 0 pages.
So the Civilization Blog is fine though?

Also if the reasoning for one profile's Tier 1 or 0 is accepted, and is used the same way for another profile do they require the same amount of input, or less because it's already been accepted once?

Scaling character pages to each other does not require nearly as much staff evaluation as an extremely high-tier foundation.

Scaling character pages to each other does not require nearly as much staff evaluation as an extremely high-tier foundation.
Might need other staff besides Ultima and DT since they don't seem interested, I know Qawsed was present in a lot of previous threads.

Has anybody here written single explanation posts regarding what needs to be evaluated here, to make things easier for any knowledgeable members who are willing to help out with evaluations?

Several staff and knowledgeable members regarding higher tiers need to evaluate and accept this revision first.

That said, from what I have seen, I am not fond of this verse, as it seems to have the value system of a cruel, amoral, and nihilistic, extremely power-mad plagiarist psychopath who is completely stuck inside of their own ego. It doesn't exactly seem to contribute anything of value to human consciousness as a whole.

Several staff and knowledgeable members regarding higher tiers need to evaluate and accept this revision first.

That said, from what I have seen, I am not fond of this verse, as it seems to have the value system of a cruel, amoral, and nihilistic, extremely power-mad plagiarist psychopath who is completely stuck inside of their own ego. It doesn't exactly seem to contribute anything of value to human consciousness as a whole.
Marvel and DC dosen't either

Well, at least the classic versions partially offered something genuinely imaginative and aspirational in terms of working hard to fight against tyranny and for a better future for everybody, whereas this... apparently does the opposite.

It's fun when you get into it, but sadly when you know your entire reality is a lie you are often disappointed with the results. Plus I like the Author is straight forward, too much ambiguity leads to half the high-tier verses we know getting downgraded, if something is meant to test the limits of imagination might as well not hold back.

Okay. I just get annoyed by fiction that seems like fanfiction written by Darkseid, as I think that it directly causes harm to the people exposed to it, as it encourages them to turn into monsters, given that this is heavily presented as an ideal to strive towards.

Okay. I just get annoyed by fiction that seems like fanfiction written by Darkseid, as I think that it directly causes harm to the people exposed to it, as it encourages them to turn into monsters, given that this is heavily presented as an ideal to strive towards.
That's fair, I just hope people give the novels a shot before judging too harshly. I can understand how it looks, but that's me compressing 800+ Chapters worth of content into a few quotes and words so it's understandable, this makes it come off a lot more suggsverse and fanfiction-like than it is. However, unlike Suggsverse this Author actually went to his professors to understand certain topics before he spoke about them so that he's not just spouting nonsense and confusing people.

Actually, this novel is quite ordinary with typical Chinese Novel of the 都市(City) genre of the last decade. The genre is actually, this novel is quite normal with typical Chinese Novel of the genre but supernatural authors at that time often reference a lot of manga, comic, movie,…, and keep cursing power-mad, it's not quite right when the author himself says strength It doesn't matter, the important thing is intellectuals with temperament (Novel 4 MC also heals those who can contain muscles). As for psychopaths, nihilistics, etc., I don't want to comment too much, because the ideology of Chinamen novels without regard to power, wealth, and society is usually just saving the world or Pursuit of the Truth. (Dao) they often consider everything unimportant, only Truth (Dao) is above all, even if they sacrifice themselves, they are still happy to die as long as they understand Dao.

Has anybody here written single explanation posts regarding what needs to be evaluated here, to make things easier for any knowledgeable members who are willing to help out with evaluations?
Forgot, my bad, this is all the main stuff.
So that's basically it, Outer Gods are unreachable through the improvement of realms, including the Realms of the Cthulhu Universe which are already superior to any Realm of any other Universes.

On the other hand, the Cthulhu Universe has four of its own levels, with even the lowest being equal to the highest levels of other Universes. This hint's at the Cthulhu Universes System being one of superiority as those of higher levels are beyond the logic of the last level, operating the universe from a God's perspective.
This is shown to be true as Great Old ones are seen as Infinite, Indescribable, and beyond Euclidean Geometry by those of lowers levels and operate the laws of the Universe, as if they exist in a separate universe altogether.

So Outer Gods have their 1-A status based on being beyond an extension of levels and realms, including those of the Great Old Ones who have shown superiority between levels. And Great Old Ones are Low 1-C, to 1-C based on their level within the Cthulhu Universe System.

High 1-A for Yog-Sothoth and the others is based on scaling above Great Old Ones who can effect the Cthulhu Universe which has Timelines that follow Set Theory up to 1-A+.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back