• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cthulhu Mythos: Content Revision (Downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no staff agrees with trade and objections. Well, it looks like Ultima is sticking to the current tier of Cthulhu mythos, maybe calling an Ant to end this unrelated conversation.

Undimensoned is synonymous with dimensionless aka having no dimensions. 0 dimensional is still dimensional nonetheless.

Why would lacking dimensions automatically make you above them?
Because the story is literally talking about higher dimensions and how outer extension is undimensoned. Please drop this stupid ass argument above being undimensoned is 0 D

Because the story is literally talking about higher dimensions and how outer extension is undimensoned. Please drop this stupid ass argument above being undimensoned is 0 D
It literally says it's only above the dimensions that are known

It literally says it's only above the dimensions that are known
Known dimensions are geometrical dimensions, mathematical as you will.
"Unknown dimensions" could be referring to completely unknown dimensions or realms. Hell, in Whisperer in Darkness Lovecraft refers to universes as dimensions.

Known dimensions are geometrical dimensions, mathematical as you will.
"Unknown dimensions" could be referring to completely unknown dimensions or realms. Hell, in Whisperer in Darkness Lovecraft refers to universes as dimensions.
That's not what it's saying lmfao. It's saying it's above the established dimensions of the universe

Exactly. What's your point?
Meaning it being undimensioned is only relative to the number of dimensions in the universe. If the number of dimensions in the universe isn't infinite or whatever, then the gates themselves would only be one higher infinity above that

Meaning it being undimensioned is only relative to the number of dimensions in the universe. If the number of dimensions in the universe isn't infinite or whatever, then the gates themselves would only be one higher infinity above that
There are infinite. Clearly no one here actually read the story. Sad.

I was asked to give my input here, but due to lacking significant background about the verse, I am not entirely certain what the points of contention are for each side. Everything is being written about with fairly dense prose, and with a lack of a frame of reference for the structure of the cosmology, I would need a concise and concrete summary of why the verse is tiered the way it is, and the specific "point of failure" in that chain that the OP is objecting to, with a brief description of what the evidence is, and why it should be interpreted differently.

Wish I could help more, but I can't make heads or tails of what anyone is really saying here.

Hi. I would like to ask you if you could ban the "Gasper" user in this thread. He's pretty much just here to type utterly irrelevant and hostile comments rather than being here to debate.

Read the actual story. No headcanon here. Btw, Ultima already debunk your bullshit headcanon multiple times too.
I have read it. Also idk what you mean by "debunk" the previous thread was simply decided by vote count(and if you think anyone actually read the debate between me and Ultima then lmao)

I have read it. Also idk what you mean by "debunk" the previous thread was simply decided by vote count(and if you think anyone actually read the debate between me and Ultima then lmao)
I did read the whole debate, yes.

Also, i am going to get banned so i won't be able to respond anymore.

For what it's worth, ranking "undimensioned" and "transdimensional" as 1-A is actually probably less than where Ultima wants them, as he's been arguing for such statements to be High 1-A in this thread, which DontTalkDT has blocked with counterarguments that Ant and AKM have agreed to.

For what it's worth, ranking "undimensioned" and "transdimensional" as 1-A is actually probably less than where Ultima wants them, as he's been arguing for such statements to be High 1-A in this thread, which DontTalkDT has blocked with counterarguments that Ant and AKM have agreed to.
That's for "beyond dimensions". The terms you mentioned don't mean that unless proven by other means.

Okay. Which staff members agree and disagree here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back