• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nakiri Kuubou vs Cthulhu (Mythos): REDO

Ragnarok forcibly control the gods so that they kill each other.

þöÿþ▓òÒü»ÒüôÒéîÒéëµò░ÕìâÒü«þÑ×µá╝Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆÒâÄÒâ¬ÒüºÕêÂÕ¥íÒüù= Sweet lees control all of these thousands of deities (google translation...because i don't think you would wanna hear my translation anyhow)

þöÿþ▓ò= Sweet lee's=Masahiko.......

**** THIS SHIT

Edit: Another nickname for Banzai boi now, Sweet lee's......

Banzai = sweet lee KEK

But yes amakasu forcebly controls all the gods he summons but...kuubou just gave the middle finger for that and type 8 means they won't die fully but mid-godly he came back harumitsu even tried to sacrificed his life but he broke concentration which distorted his erasure while it did erase kuubou the bastard came back in a minute or so

SchroKatze said:
[OFF] Them you notice that LLT is absurdly broken with that erasure...
Please don't. All Masada said is that Amakasu would die if he fought Reinhard. No details were given on the battle. Don't extrapolate a single sentence to mean Reinhard lol nopes everything Amakasu, Kuubou and Shinno can do and negs their regen.

Also i'm voting Nakiri back :p

Type 8 works differently then his Mid-Godly regen and with what i said in my oroginal post.

I'm fairly sure Nakiri takes this

Eh i'm unsure about it without Mid-Godly

Does atomize anything that get closes to him works on Cthulhu?

Back