• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

N.E.O vs Sithis

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Yeah, yeah.

This is not the super-mega-hyper Composite Digimon, yet, well, it's anything but haxless.

Let's give him an opportunity.

The Future vs The Void

They are bloodlusted.

Fight in DreamLand.

Go!

Who is Neo
Sithis
Hail Sithis!

Digi-guy: 3

Void: 0

Tie: 0

>Implying that this doesn't constitute a wall of text.

Not Lucemon's "list of powers that doesn't fit into the screen", but still

So does Sithis have a counter for countless N.E.O attacking him or N.E.O rewriting him? Or N.E.O absorbing him?

Well sealing is a thing as well. He does have Yggdrasil's sealing. This also means N.E.O can summon a Dexmo to fight. Plus well, Zero Genesis and the Demon Lord Resurrection Negation.

I think you missed my point...

Sithis IS the void itself, and the entirety of it. Has N.E.O shown sealing an entire 5th dimension?

Gargoyle One said:
....Can he seal the entire void? That's all I'm asking.
I don't know. Depends, I don't know if Yggdrasil could seal the Dark Area..so I cannot give an aswer. As y'know...this isn't the N.E.O with Lucemon's stuff.

See, it's that simple, thank you.

If it can, voting NEO, if it can't, then Dragon finds another way it wins and then I vote NEO

Reformating is pretty broken information manipulation iirc.

Edit: Next one will be Supah Composite Neo vs Swampy

Information Manipulation and Power Nullification via Reformatting (Yggdrasil is able to reformat one's existence. He can do this to a point in which he can remove the special properties from the opponent in order to return them into a basic state of being. Essentially removing special characteristics from the targets)

Sithis stops being "void" and NEO proceeds to seal him. I guess?

PaChi2 said:
Sithis stops being "void" and NEO proceeds to seal him. I guess?
Basically. It manipulates your characteriatics and can even take those special characteristics away.

This doesn't even seem to be close. Just looking at N.E.O's huge abilities list I'd say he would win easily.

And kinda off topic but we should probably add something to the profiles of Sithis, Anuiel and those above them saying that shouldn't really be used in battle threads. They have literally zero feats and in the case of Sithis we don't even know if he is sentient.

Sithis is literally a dissentient void. I highly doubt that N.E.O would know that Sithis is actually an entity and just see it as "oh look, a void"

@Dragon reformatting the existence of someone who is literally nonexistence and nonexistent itself will not work.

Bump, Also I vote inconclusive, Sithis is Misanthropy, Nonexistence, Chaos, and the Void. All of which are abstract in TES. With the reformatting not working he can't put him down, but as well, Sithis can't put N.E.O down

Yggdrasil created an abstract y'know. Reformatting an abstract won't be an issue. Especially whe the guy is surrounded by abstracts. And N.E.O.'s abilities surpass Yggdrasil. Not to mention Yggdrasil reformatted Higher Dimensional beings as well. Also Lucemon is literally Sithis, but infinitely better.

IIRC Barbamon obtained Yggdrasil's powers and N.E.O absorbed Barbamon who had Ygg's powers and thus got Ygg and Barbamon's powers. Or something similar. I know he got Ygg's powers somehow.

Back