• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Neo is from Digimon, so I very much doubt he doesn't have a counter to sealing.

Also, type 4 acausality doesn't protect you from being interacted with by other people. That's type 5.

The High-Godly was downgraded, but God has a few upgraded.

So, what stops God from Sealing N.E.O away?

Also, God retained his Type 5

N.E.O has Ygg's Precog and can seal beings who are also Infinitely above baseline and can just Erase the entire verse. He also has Reformat as well.

Precog is useless against Type 5, it's useless even against Type 4.

Also, if it isn't, has it been shown to work on Type 5's before?

I know nothing about Type 5 Acausality so I am not gonna bother with that one. Regardless, N.E.O would still simply erase everything in character.

Also, again, does Reformat work on Type 5s, as they are difficult to interact with in general.

Also, is reformat like a literal Reformat? Or is a specific ability?

I mean reformat worked on Higher Dimensional beings before so idk. It reformats your characteristics to the point that it can turn you into a basic state of being. Not that Reformat i relevant if God is erased with all of reality.

Type 5 Acausality is basically being literally outside of Causality in every sense, things that require things like Causality like Precog, Causality Manip, Fate etc. Would fail due to this.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well reformat isn't Causality based. It's Information Manipulation.
That is really interesting, because World of Darkness may literally be just Data like Digimon, hey, are we sure I didn't get like a Digimon guide

>Looks at Both Gods profiles<

>Both have the At least Low 1-C, possibly Higher<

>Both may have created Digital worlds<

>Both just happen to be Gods and named this<

Similar thing, God is infinite Infinities superior to the Angels , who either Built it or Helped build said Hierachy. And even then, God is still above the Infinite Heavens.

Basically God >>> Angels >>> Infinite Heavens >>>>>> Infinite 5-D (Possibly 6-D) Multiverses > The last > The Last >... the Infinite Hells.

Full Power NEO >>> 1/8 NEO >>> Arbitrators > True Yggdrasil >= True Seven Great Demon Lords ∞> Baseline High 2-A

Though AP doesn't really matter in hax fights.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If WoD is data then God is truly in trouble even moreso.
Well, if the World is just Data, then God is 6-D in that case. I'm more so arguing from either Avatar of God or just 5-D God.

Regardless, as of this fight, I think N.E.O takes with Judgement......in which is better explained in the blog and not the profile......sigh...

It is? I know this argument is getting tedious but it is relevent, would it affect a Type 5 Acausal.

I think if it doesn't God could seal N.E.O, if it does affect him, I think N.E.O would take this.

Oh, is that what it does?

Also, do you think it could also be incon due to Seal vs Everything dying.

Like a "Who goes first" kind of deal?

Depends on if God is willing to go with Sealing off the bat. Of course, the amazing Precog N.E.O got fro Ygg is sadly useless...I should also note that N.E.O does bypass Mid-Godly in general as well.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I don't think Sealing would work on NEO, but Precog wouldn't work on a type 5 acasual (I think)
It isn't like NEO is resistant to Sealing or anything. So the Sealing should work fine.

To be fair, his Precog is pretty insane.

God may go for it, Since he's At least Nigh-Omniscient, possibly Omniscient (A statement from the Nigh-Omniscient Angels themselves) he could very well go for it if he thinks it's his only option to not get deaded by a Anime dog monster.

Well both are Nigh-Omniscient here. But I guess this more than likely will turn into a shoot out. Inconclusive.

God's precog is more so he knew that Lucifer and 3 Billion of the Angels were going to rebel, and knew when to take action to end the Age of Atrosaties.

Back