• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My spear is longer than yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Reinhard Heydrich follows BB to the mall to do some shopping. The two chance upon an old man with a rusty spear sitting by the water fountain eating a sandwich.

'Is that man mocking the size of my spear?'

'Honey, don't.'

'I SHALL NOT STAND FOR THIS!'

Fighting ensures.

5-B Reinhard. I'd use 6-A, but he still one-shots so what does it matter. Speed equalised. Win via death, incapacitation, or BFR. 1440 cannot be brought back to life by the Brothers Death.

Scp-1440
It's not the size of the spear, boy. It's how you use it.

Reinhard.Tristan.Eugen.Heydrich.full.259754
MY SPEAR IS LONGER OLD MAN!

Who shall come out of this spear measuring contest alive?

Reinhard: *shows spear*

SCP old man: I CAN DO BETTER YOUNG MAN *shows spear*

Reinhard: Hoho I'll make sure you regret this *extends it for some reason*

SCP old man: I may be old by not rusty *also extends*

BB: I'm out of here honey just finish this...

OVO

serious idek exactly about SCP's spear in terms of properties and ****

Unless Reinhard goes Atziluth, I don't see him stopping the 3 Brothers from healing and resurrecting 1440

The Bag of the All Death won't contain Reinhard though, thanks to multiversal Gladshiemr teleportation.

The spear... Idk. It's a physical 3-D spear, but it can harm a 11D being. Is that actually 11D AP (i.e. 19 degrees of infinity higher than Reinhard's AP) , or is it simply ignoring dimensional differences through hax?

Plus, I don't think 1440 has much experience using a spear, so I'd say Reinhard can dodge and otherwise avoid the skill pretty easily. Only way I see him getting hit is if he actually lets the spear hit him, just to see what happens. But if that doesn't destroy Reinhard's soul (and I don't see soul manipulation on his page), Reinhard would just regenerate.

So I'm going to say inconclusive.

Is anything Reinhard has on him manmade? Because if it is then it falls prey to the 'unfortunate luck' 1440 has. The Brothers will destroy anything human or manmade around 1440. I doubt Reinhard can stand against the dudes that created the void before creation.

Longinus Spear isn't "Manmade" it was made by merc himself as his self-destructive factor so in a sense its made to kill merc

Monarch Laciel said:
The Bag of the All Death won't contain Reinhard though, thanks to multiversal Gladshiemr teleportation.

The spear... Idk. It's a physical 3-D spear, but it can harm a 11D being. Is that actually 11D AP (i.e. 19 degrees of infinity higher than Reinhard's AP) , or is it simply ignoring dimensional differences through hax?
Will it really work tho? I mean, The Bag can seal 11-D beings who are also Omnipresent

Well, The Spear used to belong to an 11-D being so... i guess it is 11-D

I agree with Ultima. I think the Old Man may take this with... Low difficulties? Idk, but I'm pretty sure Reinhard ain't escaping that bag.

Yeah fair enough. 11-D omnipresent sealing is a bit above Gladshiemr's paygrade

How does he seal though? Does he just open the bag and say "Reinhard Reinhard in you get?" and Reinhard gets sucked in? Or does he need to hit him with it or something?

It isn't said how the sealing works, but it is said he trapped storms and natural disasters in the Bag so... i guess this implies it "drags" things in the Bag...?

But does the sealing method really matters here? I mean, The Brother of All-Death is literally the void that predates creation, and he encompass all that is and would be (And his domain likely includes The Library which in turn, encompass all that was, will be, was not, and will not be), and the Bag is implied to be able to seal him

He pretty much just opens it and it seals what he's using it on, the guy has sealed catastrophic storms and natural disasters before

Although, is this even fair?

1440's protected by 11-D beings who will resurrect him if he dies, restore him if he's incapacitated, and probably teleport him back to earth if he's BFR'd somewhere he can't cause more death and destruction. That's about 90% of all possible victory conditions. Pretty sure its 100% of what Reinhard can do.

And he has a bag that he can just tell things to get sucked inside and they will, and can seal 11-D omnipresent beings.

Do the Brothers teleport him though? I know they keep him alive but I don't recall them teleporting him. Also if Reinhard can keep 1440 incapacitated like in Keter Duty he wins too.

He once attempted to bury himself alive, he blinked, and he was on the outskirts of a city:

"Once, he would throw himself into deep gorges, into rivers, into the sea, hoping the elements could keep him from causing any more damage, but the Brothers were stronger even than them. He would lie in depths of the earth, thinking he could finally rest in the dark, only to blink and find himself in the world above once more, making his way towards humanity like the bearer of a plague. The Brothers were nothing if not persistent."

And 001 Roget technically isnt canon but iirc the only reason he's imprisoned is because of Swann...

Actually, wait wait wait.

If Reinhard kills him, 1440 becomes an Einhejar, doesn't he? As one of the souls Reinhard's absorbed? He'd still be "alive", seeing as Reinhard's Briah would resurrect him. He'd still be forced to cause death and destruction as part of Reinhard's legion, so the Brother's might not bother fixing that. And Reinhard would gain access to his powers and use of his "Holy Relics", which would be the bag and the spear.

That being said, 1440 still probably uses the bag and seals Reinhard before that happens. Although, Reinhard can easily oneshot him by breathing too hard, so... hmmm.

Sir Ovens said:
Wow. This is actually the first time I have ever seen a Reinhard Heydrich fight with a 3-D character that is a stomp... against him.
You know this 3-D character has 11-D tools right?

Again, this:

Monarch Laciel said:
If Reinhard kills him, 1440 becomes an Einhejar, doesn't he? As one of the souls Reinhard's absorbed? He'd still be "alive", seeing as Reinhard's Briah would resurrect him. He'd still be forced to cause death and destruction as part of Reinhard's legion, so the Brother's might not bother fixing that. And Reinhard would gain access to his powers and use of his "Holy Relics", which would be the bag and the spear, which the Brothers would probably also find amusing as a fitting punishment for the man who took them from the Brothers in the first place and not bother fixing it either.

Reinhard: MY SPEAR IS LONGER STFU (extends it)

1440: Young man, one day you must know when to quit. (extends spear even further

REINHARD: ILL ******* DESTROY THIS MALL STOP EXTENDING YOUR SPEAR (extends further for some reason)

BB: honey please breinhard needs new clothes, 682 ate all of them, can I please shop?

Reinhard: NO HIS SPEAR NEEDS TO STOP BEING BETTER (spear goes through the roof)

but in actual seriousness, I see this as inconclusive or 1440 using a seal

I am still questioning if the Brothers would even bother resurrecting/restoring him if Reinhard just eats his soul and brings him back as part of the legion. That seems like the sort of thing they'd leave alone as a karmic punishment.

Seriously, no one has answered me on this yet. The Brothers are not being nice when they res 1440. They are bringing him back so he can suffer more. Why would they bother resurrecting him, if he's going to be resurrected as part of REinhard's legion anyway and have to cause pain and suffering in Reinhard's eternal war forever

I repeat the same I said on the other thread:

" (...) Here you're telling me literally anything that could kill or result in a loss to 1440 even if not by direct damage gets noped while 1440 has 11D weapon and sealing.

It's literally the same as fighting an 11D by proxy.

(...) No, I'm like, seriously questioning.

99% (leaving margin of error for you know who) of the 3D characters out there can't do a thing against a character who literally gets 11D AP through a weapon, 11D sealing and 11D immortality/hax negation.

...How does any match with this guy even work? He literally has a complete set of Offensive and Defensive powers on an 11D scale that will nope all, then he pokes or seals whatever he happens to be facing."

i mean i don't think the brothers can take 1440 back when he is absorbed to glasheirm and btw the castle is eternal war so 1440 has to fight through a nigh undeads that are around in millions so its hell...

@Monarch Because theyre punishment actually serves a purpose for them, they eventually use him as a means of wiping out all of humanity so theyre protected from the Scarlet King, and when the King becomes more powerful theyre added into the ranks of the army of the undead to bolster their forces. By torturing him the way they do theyre actually furthering their goals AND protecting all of humanity from a fate worse than death.

@Fate GEoM/Kharne in a nutshell...

@Red Why wouldnt they be able to? Also, I just noticed that Gladsheimr actually shares a lot of similarities with Alagadda, well, minus the whole transforming into a skeleton monster.

Yeah, he can just keep being brought back by the Brothers, he's basically got the same type of immortality as the guys from WH40K, just not to as high an extent dimensionally speaking

Nobody argues that you need to overpower the Emperor in the Warp to kill his tier 4 key tho. So he doesn't have 1-B immortality

Mkay, cuz the fact alone that 1440 can wield the Fourth Spear unhindered means he has a decent resistance to mind hax and possession as all of the Scarlet King's spears have a demonic entity contained within them that will instantly take control over whoever so much as touches the spear

actually i wonder who would likely use the spear first and btw does 1440's spear do anything other than being able to kill 11D beings? like properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back