• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
This is a pretty big CRT I made, to be honest I don't care about this anymore because of the way the modding team treats it indifferently like here
This may be my last SCP CRT, if this is of no interest

Misconceptions about SCP-682
The first is Type 4,5,8 immortality, the justification for it is
"Immortality (Types 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 Cursed with the inability to die from SCP-343"...)"
This is clearly blatant misrepresentation and throws things out of context. The character "The King" that curses SCP-682 (Serpent) has absolutely nothing to do with SCP-343, if you read the beginning of the story and the Pitch haven hub - canon of the story itself Here , we will learned that the Character "The King" is named Fredrick and as it is revealed he is actually SCP-1913-3 and takes the form of a literal WOLF, with absolutely nothing to do with SCP-343 I
n fact, SCP-682 even claims this when it considers SCP-001-Gate Guardian (Servant of SCP-343) to be a forgery of Uriel and the Garden of Eden to the SCP-2746 it knew before being expelled by Fredrick/SCP-1913-3.
Item: SCP-001

Tissue Test Record:
Tissue sample placed on drone and directed towards SCP-001. Drone struck by SCP-001-2 and obliterated from existence upon entering the 1 km area around SCP-001.

Termination Test Record:
SCP-682 securely transported to Site 0. SCP-682 is placed on an unmanned vehicle, which is piloted from Site 0 within 1 km of SCP-001. The following video log is recorded from the unmanned vehicle.

<Begin Log>
The unmanned vehicle is struck by SCP-001-2 and obliterated. SCP-682 survives, as does a backup camera. SCP-682 is badly wounded, having multiple open, bleeding wounds. SCP-682 begins crawling out of the wreckage of the vehicle, towards SCP-001.
SCP-682: Is this meant to be the Garden? (SCP-682 begins laughing.) This is not the Garden. The Garden is far west of here.
SCP-682 is struck by SCP-001-2. SCP-682 survives, heavily wounded, having lost all but one limb. SCP-682 uses its sole remaining limb to drag itself towards SCP-001.
SCP-682: Die? You command me to die? Oh, wouldn't we all like that, but this is my curse for suggesting the fruit.
SCP-682 is struck again by SCP-001-2. SCP-682 is extremely injured, but persists as a result of its anomalous resilience.
SCP-682: This is not the Garden, and you are not Uriel. (SCP-682 spits towards SCP-001.) Pretender.
SCP-682 is struck again by SCP-001-2. SCP-682 falls unconscious as a result of extreme injury.
Personnel enter the 1km boundary around SCP-001. They report hearing "REMOVE" from SCP-001, and suffer a compulsion to collect the body of SCP-682. SCP-682 is returned to containment without difficulty.

<End Log>
Note: Investigation of a connection between SCP-682's comments and [DATA EXPUNGED] (most notably [DATA EXPUNGED]) is underway. —Dr. Clef

In addition, Fredrick didn't curse SCP-682 to be unable to die, the immortality trait that has been attached to all the inhabitants of Eden include Demigures (682 and Fredrick are two of them) and The Marker who is the creator of all demigures has cursed them to feel pain, disease, hunger due to the expulsion of Serpent/SCP-682, which is also the root of all events in the Pitch Haven Hub, causing The King/Fredrick to be banished to the under plane and become an SCP-1913-3 because betrayed The Maker
"It felt like a lifetime since the Serpent had doomed them all. When it was driven out of Eden, the Maker had punished everyone, including the demiurges. While they still had eternal life and could not die, they now felt pain, and hunger, and disease. At first, the punishment had felt lenient, but Eden was not designed to provide enough food to support life on its own. Hunger soon fell over Eden as its citizens became increasingly divided. The king and queen became furious at the Maker for punishing them for something that they were not at fault for, but the other pairs were more concerned with what the Maker would do if they resisted.
So the justification for type 5 immortality must be modified and granted it Immunity to Disease and Pain manipulation as it isn't cursed by The Maker

Second is Higher dimensional existence and Leviathan Key. Justifications for this is
"At least Multiverse level+, likely Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly higher (The offspring of A’zieb and the Scarlet King. An army of Leviathans is capable of causing severe damage to the roots of the Tree of Knowledge from which all of creation stems. The tree contains Yesod, which mas multiple statements of it containing infinite universes, with some statements that insinuate uncountable many infinites, maybe more. An army of Leviathans are also capable of taking down Mekhane)"
"Note 2: Regarding SCP-682's immortality, 682 is a shell bound to the 3-D world by 343, but the shell itself is a projection of 682's former self that is generated by 682's higher-dimensional consciousness."

I really don't know what to say at first other than why Weekly likes to link unrelated things and there are no scans at all, ironically SCP-343 isn't even aware of SCP-682 from the start. at first, I don't understand why he's the one to curse it
I will link the claims from the Author of the whole lore and myth of Leviathan, Scarlet King, Brother Death,... A.K.A Djoric . He claims SCP-682 is only a hatchiling among Leviathan, so there is no reason to assume that 682 is equivalent to the adults who have damaged the roots of the Tree of Knowledge.
"682 is a single specimen of the children of A'zieb, fourth daughter-bride of the Scarlet King, as detailed in Dust and Blood. From the adult specimens that have been shown in this tale and Three Sleepless Nights, 682 is both significantly smaller and more adaptive, indicative of it being a hatchling still within its grown stages (adults are just plain resistant to most damage, outside of, as we have seen, getting shot in the soul by a 1.21 terathaum beam or getting eaten from the inside out by a dozen creatures that literally rot the fabric of space around them.) Additional 106s have not really occurred in any other of my tales, but the way they work is that 106 is a particularly old Rotting One, who has managed to tear a Way free for its personal use. Rotting Ones themselves are unaligned entities, generally hailing from Ways and worlds that have been trashed by the Scarlet King and his forces, and serve then as scavengers of the King's scraps and attackers of unwary Wanderers."
And he also shared Tale he wrote about adult leviathan/682-kin, completely devoid of Anything implied and claiming to be HDE and humans can Fight and interact with it in this tale, only Normal Whale. So fully nuke the 682's Leviathan Key, including its HDE and AP rating 2A-Low-1C.
Regarding SCP-343, in Djoric's canon, 343 is nothing more than a feeble old rogue and the effect on mythology is generally very small And completely insignificant, so there is absolutely no basis to assume 682 is bound by 343, even the author himself vehemently denies this.
"First off, if 343 was going to be used, it would have been the version found in this tale of mine.

343 was never really on the table for addition because he's not part of the Big Picture. His mythos influence is incredibly limited; He's in the upper spectrum of human ability, but that still puts him as significantly weaker than most gods and just barely higher than most of the fair folk and local spirits (Working within the lines laid out within my body of work). A properly prepared and equipped baseline human could outwit and outmaneuver 343, and probably kill him if they set themselves to it. People have come close. In the grand scheme of things, he's a pawn with no king. Quoth Azula, "Don't flatter yourself; You were never even a player."

As for your suggestion, it's overwrought, stilted, cliche, and misses the entire point of the article. Your Thirty-Sixer there (who, might I add, is not even in Foundation custody) is pulling a bunch of holier than thou nonsense, which is the exact opposite of the entire idea of the Tzadikim Nistarim - they are the

A harmless old man with a silver tongue and a few cheap parlor tricks is hardly enough enough to count as…well, anything really, in a universe where you have the Scarlet King. There are actual threats to be dealt with, actual evil to deal with.

And that's why he would not be featured: it would be boring.

Essentially, you're looking for something that isn't there. The Thirty-Six are mellow" - Djoric
Scan: http://www.scpwiki.com/forum/t-617585/djoric-dmatix-proposal (tab 5)

Misconceptions about HE Who made Dark and Light

I told this to Agnaa and he agreed to Downgrade them. However I will present the reasons and arguments for their downgrading here for all to see
The justification for their Tier was
"Attack Potency: At least Multiverse level+, likely Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly higher (Was the darkness and the light that The Brothers Death and Isabel were born from)"
Like SCP-682, however, this is pure Headcanon, with absolutely no backing and even Djoric who I will repeat is the Author of all the lore about SK, Leviathan, Brother death we all know confirm that they are just ordinary Old Gods, and All-Death is literally the head of the entire Djoric verse and has power over everything.
"Q:What are He-Who-Made-Light and He-Who-Made-Dark?
Djoric:
I don't put them in large positions, but they're among the elder gods."
"What is the All-Death's jurisdiction?Djoric: Everything."

Therefore they cannot be the creators of the Darkness and Light from which Brother death and Isabel originated, as all gods were born after BD's Darkness was divided by Isabel's Light

Even in their original Canon created by Swan and he explains they are just entities from another universe which lacks the concept of matter and physics (Here), completely metaphysically insignificant like Darkness's BDE and Light's Isabel - two are literally the Very Concept of Existence behind All of existence and still exist even SK consumed and destroyed all of creation (So, CM Type 2, Type 1 if CM has been remade) and the Later is Nothingness without and opposite to it, also outside Duality of Existence and non existence/nothingness (What isn't, wasn't, won't) of Wanders library/Tree of Knowledge (NEP type 2), so it even isn't anything, even Nothing. Of course this also grants Isabel CM type 2 (or 1), Abstract existence type 1, Omnipresent and Large size (type 9, likely 10) and All death are those four + Non Existence physiology type 2 because He encompasses All that was and would be within the Light And Dark
Episode 210: Wonder-Maker
There is an old man and a wolf there, shin-deep in the snow. His face is weathered and kind, his furs flap in the blustery mountain wind. He knows a secret, and has come to lead the girl. There is a cave up on the mountain. He wakes Isabel. He leads her up the mountainside. He can go no further, but the way will lead home, he says. He does not say goodbye, vanishing in a swirl of snow when Isabel’s head is turned. In the cave, there is darkness. In the darkness, there is nothing.
It is not the absence of light; it is the dark of the absence of everything. Voices rise from the darkness.
A chorus, a chant, an old song rising up from nothing… And Isabel whispers…
“I raised up my hand… …And there was fire.” The flame dances, and in its light, there is Isabel and the multitudes of memory. Each Wonder-Maker and Fire Bringer back to the beginning, unbroken and unforgotten. She is of their number, and they are of her. She knows the secret now. Behind all things that exist, there is existence. She will save her friend.

There is nothing at all now. Only the Death of All, and the Maker of Wonders.

She holds out her hand.

“Shall we dance?”

All-Death takes it gently.

“As we did in the beginning.”

They dance there at the end, eldest son of greatest dark and the light that was his opposite. They spin and twirl about each other, orbiting bodies drawn closer. Their forms brush, intertwine, become one. There is no beginning nor end to the light or darkness now, only the soft notes of completion.

Fade to black.

After a time, Isabel speaks:

“The end of the world goes like this: Everyone lived happily ever after.”

"The Eldest sat by the light and watched it for a time, for he found the light good.

The All-Death was not proud, firstborn though he was. He encompassed all that was and would be within the light and the dark, and so knew the manner of its turning and the hour of its passing. Only he might care for the light and what was to come, for only the Death of All Things might reach so far and be so just."

"“I hope you two realize how lucky you are,” Munin said severely. "It wasn't luck, I broke open a Monolith." “The surface of the Not is not only vast but an ever-changing kaleidoscope, with distance and location having little meaning," Munin continued. "Anything, or anyone, lost typically remains so until it sinks beneath the surface and the very concept of existence ceases to –“ His melodramatic monologue was interrupted by a cream pie to the face. “Sorry. Hair trigger.”

"“If it weren’t for me, you wouldn’t even have the lifeboat and you’d be sinking all the way down to the Not Abyss. Do you know why this place is called the Not, Eugene? Because it’s Not our world, Not our universe, Not our multiverse and Not even our omniverse. We are outside of Reality itself, and the only reason it’s even remotely comprehensible is that this is just the surface of the Not and we can still see our own Reality from here. Now, if you go deep enough down that you can’t see home anymore, then your mind will shatter just from the sheer nature of the Not itself. Those are some truly unfathomable fathoms, let me tell you. Literally indescribable, utterly inconceivable and unimaginable, not a single mote of stuff down there that wouldn’t drive you absolutely bonkers just trying to wrap your head around it.” Eugene retched, releasing a copious volume of glittery black Clown vomit out of his mouth and straight into the incomprehensible Not"
"After they had completed the inventory of everything in their pockets, Pius decided to try his luck at fishing with a rod he had found.

“And what exactly do you hope to catch? It’s not a real ocean, remember?” Eugene asked, busying himself with trying to create a pivoting holder for the bazooka out of a unicycle and a few rolls of duck tape (not a typo, actual analogue tape rolls of numerous documentaries about ducks).

“Well, it’s the Not, so Not a fish,” Pius explained as he hooked the popped kettle corn kernel onto the fishing line. “Not a crab, Not a squid, Not a polyp, Not a sponge, Not a slug, Not an eel, Not a starfish, Not a jellyfish and Not a sea turtle. But at the same time, Not nothing.” (Same tales as two before)

"8) After passing through the lands of the dead, my journey on the taproot came to an end at its source, and I came to the core of the Tree. Here I found the seat of all Knowledge, a place where all wanderers come to rest. Within this realm was all knowledge that is and is not, and all that was and was not, and all that will be, and will not be. Amongst its words reclined many gods, and many mortal beings studied at their feet. They were all pilgrims, come to the seat of all Knowledge so that they might learn. The stores of knowledge were guarded by a great legion of keepers: blind Archivists, and Docents with their lanterns, and the Pages that swing between the shelves."
"The light grew in the sight of the All-Death and became fire. As fire it burned and spread outwards, and with the fire came a song: a song of the hammer-beat of creation’s forge, the roaring of nuclear bellows, the crystal choirs of quarks, the somber tones of gravity wells, the shimmering waves of plasma cast off of infant stars." (Tale : Chapter 1 verse 1)
Regarding HWMD and HWML, they should be downgraded or profiled as themselves in HWMD and HWML are almost lacking in feats and the extended canon is Old God only confirmed by a Djoric interview on Sandbox - no export appear in stories and SCP

About High Elder Gods
they should also be downgraded because Brother death only gives Jermiah gifts, not their full power. And all of them and Jermiah himself after his ascension to the level of High Elder Gods were completely insignificant to elder gods who were fodders of SK's army
"0) Of my descent from the home of the elder gods, I will say little: the horrors of those twisted Ways and hellish realms are fit only for the King and his servants.
1) I fell from the Light, and the summit of the uppermost Way, and there was Nothing. There was Nothing, and I knew fear. My mind left me in the Nothing, burned away from my soul. I tore Speaks-With-Self from its place at my side and ate it. I did this to protect it from what was to become of it, and I was inured to its screams. And this, this is what those doddering fools are afraid of. They know that the fall is coming for them, and sooner rather than later.
2) I passed from Nothing to Something, into the dregs of primordial chaos that existed before. Here I found the other elder gods, and they were terrible to behold, scabbling at the foot of the King’s first throne. My wisdom fled me, my gifts were of no avail under the gaze of those cruel, unthinking gods. As I passed, they sought domination of me, for that is their only goal. They fought in mindless rage over possession of me, and so they retreated enough for me to pass from their home and fall further. To witness gods of such scope move to such an extent, I knew that untold epochs were passing me, but the horror was lost upon me. All things were lost upon me. But not this one. Not the King. Never was one for fear, the King."
This is also in line with the rest of the Djoric verse, such as Chapter 1 Verse 1 and The real adventure,.., which claims Eldest Gods (High elder Gods) and all other gods born after Isabel's Light split The darkness of All Death, and so can't exist before Brother Death
"The Eldest rose, and towered over his brothers. His countenance was as dark as the void of his birth and his robes as white as the same. Above his head, shadows swirled about in the dark vaults of the heavens – the first of the elder gods kicked in their womb, and likewise in the abyss beneath his feet they swam. The tree grew tall and broad, shone bright and sang loud."
"Episode 207: Among the Trash Gods

See the very beginning, a memory of a memory. All was dark, then split by light. The Brothers Three and then the Tree. All the cosmos in cosmic order, all boundaries set down, all gods above and below born of light and shadow, and last and loneliest of all, Emma Aiselthorpe-Brown. Nobody important."

About All-Mighty, I'll leave this completely open for debate, here's what Djoric explains about him. I personally believe he is an aspect or Transdual Being of All-Death and Isabel, like God (DC comic) but on a much smaller scale.
"Q: What is Yahweh, the Judeo-Christian god?
A:
Essentially, it is a sort of self-aware echo. Essentially, there had been some of the more direct influence in the past ("Yo Adam check out this shit it's neato"), and it reverbed around for quite some time."

Summary of the entire content of The CRT, if you do not have time to read this wall of text
  • Change the justification for 682's immortality, if not remove them except for types 1,2,3,5, and 9 as SCP-343 is completely unrelated
  • Remove SCP-682's Key Leviathan as 682 is a juvenile and a leviathan as described by the original author Djoric is just a normal whale, without HDE
  • Downgrade or delete HWMD and HWML profiles
  • Grant Isabel Conceptual manipulation type 2, Abstract existence (type 1), Large size (type 9, maybe 10), Omnipresent, and All death all of those + NEP type 2 (Non existence physiology type 2)
  • Grants to all Old gods including Scarlet King, Yaldabaoth, Mekhane, Hanged King, Isabel, High Elder Gods.. Abstract existence type 1, Conceptual manipulation type 2 and Immortality (type 5), Avatar creation, Large Size (type 9, possibly 10), Nigh Omnipresent, Law manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Creation because This and This
  • Downgrade High elder Gods
  • Grant SCP-682 resistance to Conceptual manipulation type 2 , NEP type 2 and high-godly Regeneration since 682's HDE doesn't exist, the fact that it is a projection of some entity can be interpreted in several ways.
  • Grant SCP-2719 Conceptual manipulation type 2 for the same reason as 682 (Here)

Last edited:
So can you give a reason why it doesn't really make sense?
Sure, giv m a fw minutes to get scans together, but i'm just going to say right now that a lot of your argument is invalid by default due to using author statements that we dont accept for SCP as per the rules for the verse

And i'd like to point out that directly contacting authors with the intent of asking them questions solely for use in VS debating is a rule violation and bannable offense

Sure, giv m a fw minutes to get scans together, but i'm just going to say right now that a lot of your argument is invalid by default due to using author statements that we dont accept for SCP as per the rules for the verse
if the things on the wiki are supported by themselves
okay, but not here
Totally pure headcanon
Things like 682 are completely backed up by the whole story and canon literally and wog is just proof in support of it

And i'd like to point out that directly contacting authors with the intent of asking them questions solely for use in VS debating is a rule violation and bannable offense

Thanks for advices
Also these were not asked by me (lol I don't even have SCP wiki account)
Just collect everything that I can

?
He sure went for the long con, asking for WOG in 2014 to bring it up today...

I don't know enough about the stuff in this thread to comment, but...
I told this to Agnaa and he agreed to Downgrade them.
This is misleading. here's the comment chain in question.

You asked me about downgrading it. I said "I don't know anything about this, ask Weekly."

You posted a few more messages, asking me to ask other people on your behalf. I did, and relaid what they said, which was:
that sounds weird cause there are several indications from other stuff that Isabelle and the brothers death are creations of them
http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/the-real-adventures-in-capitalism as in we literally have a part that is dedicated to saying that they are the creations/children of HWMD and HWML
That was said by @deonment .

You made another reply, which I forwarded to deonment, who said that convinced them that HWML/HWMD should be downgraded. So I told you
The person I asked on Discord about that is convinced and think that HWMD/HWML should be downgraded from that.

I give no endorsements to anything in this thread since I don't know anything about those god-tiers.

I don't know enough about the stuff in this thread to comment, but...

This is misleading. here's the comment chain in question.

You asked me about downgrading it. I said "I don't know anything about this, ask Weekly."

You posted a few more messages, asking me to ask other people on your behalf. I did, and relaid what they said, which was:

That was said by @deonment .

You made another reply, which I forwarded to deonment, who said that convinced them that HWML/HWMD should be downgraded. So I told you

I give no endorsements to anything in this thread since I don't know anything about those god-tiers.
Sincere apologies for this
my bad memory
I just realized it's a member on discord

he's not doing that, he litterally just asked for clarifications there

The rule is "Do not pester or harass the authors of various works on social media about versus debating or character statistics. "

Asking about which character is which (343 and Fredrick) or the backstory of a character (682 being a young leviathan, 343's and Dark and Light's part of the cosmology) isn't a leading question trying to get tiers. The author talking about the power of 682 or 343 wasn't part of the question, it was merely why it didn't appear and why there were multiple alternate versions in other timelines, respectively.

Even we deny all WoG stuff , what's the argument for why HWMD and HWML? Djoric literally wrote a story about SCP-343 and he's just a weak reality-bending guy who can't stand the Foundation, no way and Most importantly Absolutely Nothing prove, claim, or even imply that he binds SCP-682/Leviathan of which Djoric himself is the author
Similar to Fredrick's case, there's no need for WOG because it's the rule and the main content literally, with absolutely nothing to mention or even imply the existence of 343
HWMD And HWML too, their myths completely contradict the light and darkness of the Djoric verse and there is nothing to say that their Light and darkness are one and the same to the Light and darkness of the Djoric verse which Brother death and Isabel embodies

Last edited:
And the author doesn't take their opinions from thin air
They quote directly from the things and works they write
Only some things that don't appear do they make themselves clear and they don't contradict their work, even supporting them.
Weekly, I respect you so I hope you can understand what you are trying to quote

Even we deny all WoG stuff , what's the argument for why HWMD and HWML? Djoric literally wrote a story about SCP-343 and he's just a weak reality-bending guy who can't stand the Foundation, no way and Most importantly Absolutely Nothing prove, claim, or even imply that he binds SCP-682/Leviathan of which Djoric himself is the author
Similar to Fredrick's case, there's no need for WOG because it's the rule and the main content literally, with absolutely nothing to mention or even imply the existence of 343
HWMD And HWML too, their myths completely contradict the light and darkness of the Djoric verse and there is nothing to say that their Light and darkness are one and the same to the Light and darkness of the Djoric verse which Brother death and Isabel embodies
Djoric is not the sole or even primary canon for the entire site my guy

What are the actual WoG statements in question? I cannot parse the ludicrously large OP, and I have some people in the thread saying it's WoG from 7 years ago, Rabbit saying he didn't write it, Weekly saying he did, and Ricsi defending Rabbit as if Rabbit did write asking for some WoG.

If it's old-ass WoG that Rabbit obviously had no hand in, there's no need for us to argue about whether the approach is a violation of site rules.

Djoric is not the sole or even primary canon for the entire site my guy
I know, but where are the arguments or where claims Isabel's Darkness and Light and All death are Hwmd and HwmL's Darkness and Light? And where to say Leviathan is Higher dimension Being? Djoric is the main author and their origin, he wrote many stories that they are just ordinary three-dimensional whales, even the canon extension like 999 is SK's child of Dr Chandla , Kaktus verse,... . All of them, each and every don't say Leviathan as HDE at all or mean it lol

What are the actual WoG statements in question? I cannot parse the ludicrously large OP, and I have some people in the thread saying it's WoG from 7 years ago, Rabbit saying he didn't write it, Weekly saying he did, and Ricsi defending Rabbit as if Rabbit did write asking for some WoG.

If it's old-ass WoG that Rabbit obviously had no hand in, there's no need for us to argue about whether the approach is a violation of site rules.
The questions are all made by old members of the SCP wiki, they're just asking things like "what is this", "I don't understand what just happened" bla bla or the author self-explains
That is all

SCP-682 is young and is still developing, hence its adaptation. (F3 "682 is a single specimen of the children of A'zieb")

SCP-343 isn't part of the big picture. (Page 5, F3 "343 was never really on the table for addition because he's not part of the Big Picture")

There are dozens of other things like Downgrade 343, 239, Neverwere,.. and upgrade the rest of the God tiers and add abilities to them.
However I will save all this for another occasion (maybe not).
Adding them here simply lengthens the topic and OP isn't necessary as people only care about downgrading and not (Like Weekly)

Look, like I said I'll reply to this in full when I get home from work but I have the scans to debunk basically all of the stuff regarding 682. I dont really care about the HWM stuff as I'm not super knowledgable on them but I'm going to be cleaning them up soon anyways so even if this is wrong I can fix it later on

Look, like I said I'll reply to this in full when I get home from work but I have the scans to debunk basically all of the stuff regarding 682. I dont really care about the HWM stuff as I'm not super knowledgable on them but I'm going to be cleaning them up soon anyways so even if this is wrong I can fix it later on
Well you can make arguments to debunk them. I have some urgent work at the moment and my phone is also out of battery, maybe tomorrow I will be able to answer And reply

After reading this it seems good for now I agree with 682 stuff but I am unsure about the rest will wait until I see some more opinions and possible debunks

Last edited:
Reading this I agree with the 682 and HWMD and HWML downgrades, agree with the other changes to 682 and need to read through the materials for the stuff for the transduality and nep2 stuff apart from that I agree with the Isabella and TBD upgrades and also need to read through the stuff to upgrade the elder gods too

Kinda long to read everything but I also agree and if this is accepted I will throw TBD to 2-As PMMM

@Agnaa See what I mean by people rush fraing a thread with massive issues just because it's long and doing so before I have a chance to debunk it?

Also yeah weekly is right mekhane has stuff that can get transduality (Only type 1 unfortunately)and ae

Is it the whole "I exist and I don't" stuff? Should preferably post them here. Could be used as supporting evidence.

Also, weren't the scp gods supposed to have type 5 acausality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back