• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree to SCP-2747

But iffy on the clowns they live in a world with weaker reality is yes but if that story with the hanged king is right then one literally just choose to become a lord of a color which they made no less. Startling even the ambassador but that could just be the boldness of the action. As high hume levels grant both reality warping and resistance to it one could argue that in this verse directly affecting another reality implies that they are comparable if not stronger in reality warping potency. But I suppose that could be a flawed view.

I also would like to ask if people would mind me making a blog to explain abilities associated with reality benders of the verse for example the GOC questions if blue types(magic users) and green types(reality warpers) power is of the same nature but on different scales which might give stuff same and stuff like Hume difference powers.

It doesn't matter though. Clown Town clowns recruited into the Disquieting Circus have their abilities nerfed. Icky during her time at the Circus shouldn't be considered 4-A.

Also no. Stop. This isn't a general SCP request thread. Away with you.

Since most important people answered and not a lot's happening, I will probably proceed to the edits if no one subjects pretty soon.

change 001 Djoric-Dmatix's 2-A tiering to Possibly 1-A, for messing with the Scarlet King.

Doesn't they is only nullifying ScarletKing's Seal and have nothing to do to scale it to AP?

So I'm done with all the unique profile modifications. I'll be doing the 11-A "downgrades" but for now, this can probably be closed. If you have any other suggestions, complaints, or death threats, you can create your own thread. Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back