• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My spear is longer than yours

Status
Not open for further replies.
It causes space time anomalies n shit iirc. Also bleeds a lot.

Edt: Does this

The spear is also capable of completely overriding the stabilized local timeline, effectively defining normalcy within the area of effect, overriding local causality, and reversing narrative inertia. The spear also demonstrates the following capabilities:

• The generation of small quantities of human and porcine blood on its surface and in the immediate environment.
  • The infliction of nightmares, anxiety disorders, and in cases of long-term exposure, phobias and hallucinations, in individuals within close proximity.
  • The infliction of a fast-acting hemorrhagic disease that typically proves fatal within a few days when used to pierce the skin of a living individual. The Fourth Spear in particular inflicts an accelerated form of the hemorrhagic illness when used to puncture an individuals skin, killing the victim in minutes, rather than days.
  • The infliction of a possession state upon physical contact. Each spear seems to house or channel the consciousness of a powerful KTE-2032-Ragweed-Mendes entity, which takes irrevocable control of the wielder's faculties. All possessing entities appear to share the goal of acquiring the other component spears.

It can:

• Override the stabilized local timeline, effectively defining normalcy within the area of effect, overriding local causality, and reversing narrative inertia
  • Inflict nightmares, anxiety disorders, phobias, and hallucinations on individuals within close proximity
  • Inflict a fast-acting hemorrhagic disease that causes the individual pierced to bleed out in minutes
Edit: Ninjaed by Monarch

wait if it overrides causality will it override until he will always hit enemy? Mentals are nothing knew rein took methuselah's mind **** (well the LDO did take it from what ik) which is an combine force of the fear of darkness since big bang to 1939 with decillion resets to add it). Diseases idk normally non-natural diseases won't work from what i understand

@Red Unfortunately I dont think it can do that. And about the disease...its kinda an ability the Scarlet King himself imbued the spears with...

Oh, also, the spear can absorb energy, just thought i'd put that out there

Hmm so the disease will make the opponent bleed out? But if you have low-godly regen wouldn't that be redunctant and spear can absorb energy huh if he goes for eleonore's fire canon maybe he could absorb it idk

Current tally:

The old man: 4 (Venom, Inti, Monarch, Lephyr)

Rein hard: 0

@Weekly can you confirm several things for me first the disease will make the opponent bleed out only? if so wouldn't that be useless against low-godly's second what is 1440's mindset in this? does he go for seal or he goes for spear first or something cause rein's mindset would be CIS heavy and go for CQC and not spear (though if he uses it he will hit it in the same instant its released)

Also if he is hit by spear he will automatically be part of rein's legion upon death because of his stigma once marked will be part of the legion (methuselah wasn't cause he had no soul)

@Red

1. Yes, the disease alone wouldnt be much help against someone with that level of regen, but the fact that the Spear can kill 11-D beings

2. Against an opponent as dangerous as Reinhard he would likely lead with the sealing and if it didnt work follow up with the spear. Also, while the Elixir of Life wont be of much use here, I wonder if the Cards of Fate would come into play at some point...

3. Im almost certain the Brothers have control over his soul...

well it would depend who can get the spear out of their fingers which rein's spear does a good job making sure he hits first but if the 11D spear can be dodged he will (cause while CIS CQC he isn't OVERLY arrogant to the point he lets guard down completely)

I wonder if its a one at a time thing cause rein can just throw a skeleton to save him i suspect cards of fate will be dangerous to rein unless 1440 is killed first before he can use it

How long is the ressurection? And also in a sense merc controls all the souls in DI but when rein took the souls he can't control them anymore due to it being rein's (in their fight rein's souls are considered "outside" of snakes territory so i think he could wrestle control one he marks 1440 for death)

The spear's thing seems more like a Soul/Possession thing than resistance to mind manipulation from a Telepath tbh.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Fate GEoM/Kharne in a nutshell...
Straight up false.

Kharn only negates hax, you can fight him directly and he lacks both 11D AP or any 11D means of attack. Same goes for the whole Khorn resurrecting him, that gets moot in most threads just like Reinhard's apoptosis due to being deemed unfair to the other side.

GeoM has one attack that kills someone on a level where higher dimensional beings can't bring them back.

This guy here has both defensive and offensive properties on an 11D scale that prevent any kind of loss whatsoever.

"GeoM has one attack that kills someone on a level where higher dimensional beings can't bring them back."

To be fair said one attack is an instawin to literally any opponent he can have, and is something that always nets him the win in a vs. thread.

Sorry, but there's an immense difference between "This guy negates hax and attacks me with a 3D soul eating axe in CQC so I have to fight fair and overpower him without hax" and "This guy has an attack that kills me so dead I would not come back even through higher dimensional power but I still can fight back if I have enough hax and AP" to "Yeah, this guy has 11D power, 11D resurrection, 11D sealing and negates or comes back from whatever I kill him, throw him away with because I'm basically fighting an 11D by proxy."

This whole comparison with Warhammer is a complete Red Herring.

Actually iirc tier 4 Emperor still has the 1-B reality warping cuz he restrain the Chaos Gods. On the other hand, we don't assume that you need to kill his 1-B self to kill the tier 4 key.

Why 1440 is allowed tier 1 immortality but not Reinhard though?

@Fate

I never said anything about Kharn though.

I know you're talking to Weekly but that's not quite necessary.

"but I still can fight back if I have enough hax and AP""

Point me to one thread where that happened.

@Ever >> Points to Reinhard vs GeoM pre upgrades and downgrades.

Also it stops being my problem when GeoM is still one of the most haxxed by 3D standards instead of "because I have tons of 11D outside help".

EDIT: Amakasu vs GeoM pre upgrades and downgrades as well.

...? I totally don't know where the chill is coming from, since in most of the threads I'm involved with I usually try to ask people to keep things civil instead of going nuts. If you think I'm upset here, my expression when debating most of the time is actually this no-nonsense kind of thing:

9c1d24031c61fecae678d9be479c3435--anime-sorozatok-game-pics
0000Me

"Also it stops being my problem when GeoM is still one of the most haxxed by 3D standards instead of "because I have tons of 11D outside help"."

That part.

But this is irrelevant to the thread so let's stop.

cant you simply disarm 1440? If you avoid the seal and steal the spear, you are good, I think.

See, that's a result of "tone of voice isn't heard online so it sounds like stuff is people being upset when it isn't". But 'k, no more derail.

What type of seal is it for it to be unavoidable? Im not saying he'd resist it, but dodge it or whatever.

It was already explained that he just opens the bag and anything he's using the seal on gets sealed in it. If it's confirmed to seal 11D omnipresent beings in such a manner, that's way above what 99% of the 3D beings out there are possibly escaping from.

Plus, even in the offchance one side could escape it (which honestly, I don't see happening), this would still be a match where the other side has 0 ways of winning from the start... Which kinda makes sense with the whole 11D powers all around.

So reinhard would just disappear and reappear inside the bag? thats cheap af.

I actually have to notice the question Kaltias made.

GeoM threads, we don't use "Kill his higher dimensional self or nope".

Reinhard threads "Restrict apoptosis otherwise it isn't fair."

This guy's thread: "He gets access to all that 11D immortality and anti-loss mechanics".

Something's amiss.

Unless someone comes and explains what I pointed out above, this thread is as valid as Reinhard vs This. So might want to wait a bit with all the reasons above here.

Personally I'd restrict his immortality. The Spear and sealing bag are alrighty, imo.

Without immortality im calling it inconclusive becausw it depends on who uses their hax first: either Reinhard spears or the SCP seals (because no way he is touching reinhard with that spear).

this became more of a question on not who's spear is better but who let go of hax first rein spear or sealing bag (instead of spear)

That's actually a good question though. Which spear is better?

I mean, one can hurt 11D beings, but the other is so much harder to avoid.

Imo, it depends on who wields it. Against 3D beings Longinus would be better since it would oneshot all the same while being much more versatile. Against 4D beings onwards, I'd favor 11D spear.

Inconclusive... I guess......?

I mean, without 1440's broken Immortality, the fight now is basically "who makes the first move wins"

Just want to point out that the Brothers are still not banned from messing with manmade materials and teleporting 1440 to manmade locations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back