• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Leon Fou Baltfault/Otome Game Revisons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
I previously attempted to revise Leon's profile, but the thread died. I have caught up on the 10 LN volumes released, so doing this again. I also intend on making more profiles.

Abilities​

Base​

Fire Manipulation, and Ice Manipulation
Has magic bullets which can light things on fire or freeze them

“If I came all this way and there’s nothing here, I’m going to feel like an idiot.” I used the shattered pieces of my boat to start a campfire and warm my chilled body. After that, I checked my rifle and the other supplies for damage.

“Looks like everything is in working order. I’m just glad this was okay.”

In the light of the campfire, I started counting out my ammo and filling the magazine of my rifle. These were some of the special bullets I’d had my dad prepare, each one etched with a small lightning bolt.

It had cost about three to five thousand in-game currency per bullet for the game’s standard ammo. These, on the other hand, were magic bullets, standard stuff you’d see in a fantasy game; a direct hit could light things on fire or freeze them. Subsequently, they easily ran over ten thousand for a single bullet. I felt nothing but gratitude toward my parents, since they’d acquired so many for me.-Volume 1, Chapter 1

Extrasensory Perception
Leon can sense the presence of others

“We gave you long life spans to ensure you could be deployed in battle for as long as possible,” the AI responded matter-of-factly. “Premature, natural deaths would have been inconvenient. Your skill with magic was also our design. Although I must say, our first subjects were significantly stronger. Your abilities have deteriorated over the generations.”

While the other elves began to panic, their representative trembled in front of us, red with rage. His gaze darted about, trying to decide where he should aim his gun. “Quit playing with us!” he screamed. “That can’t be true. We are the real—”

I sensed someone behind us and swung around to find the village leader.

“What do you think you’re doing?!” he shouted.-Volume 3, Chapter 2

He also has an intuition which warns him of danger

Something wasn’t right. Events in Holfort hadn’t completely adhered to the game scenario either, but there was something more sinister at play in Alzer.

“Luxion, find out what’s going on,” I said.

“Never a dull moment with you, Master.”

“Something stinks. I need to get back and ask Marie about this.”

“Is that your intuition speaking?”

“Usually when I get a bad feeling, I’m on the mark.”

I wasn’t about to say I had perfect intuition, but I did get pretty accurate premonitions when things were going sour.

Martial Arts
Leon learned martial arts in the academy

By the time I let go of his hair, his face was an absolute mess.

“Ah hill amish dehea—”

It seemed like he was trying to say something. Most likely, “I will admit defeat,” or something to that effect, but I chose to mishear him.

“Oh, you want to keep going? I would expect no less from one of the Six Great Houses! I respect your guts. Hiyah!”

“Ish huuursh!”

I had learned some martial arts at the academy, but honestly? Pierre was more of a weakling than anyone I’d ever faced. This felt like a joke. I took a couple of jabs at his chest, and he hissed in agony.-Volume 4, Chapter 11

Blessed
Leon is blessed by the Sapling of the Sacred Tree

Noelle inwardly prepared herself, knowing she might die—but then that voice from before called out to her again, its pronunciation as juvenile as a child still learning to speak.

The Guardian will come, it said. He will come to protect you!

The Guardian? Noelle thought, skeptical. But I haven’t chosen any Guardian. How would one come to—

It was hard to think through the pain of Loic’s crushing grip, and the flames he’d produced singed the train of her dress.

Suddenly, the glass ceiling shattered as a black Armor crashed through.

Arroganz!

Leon’s voice boomed through the assembly hall. “I’ve come to take back my bride!”

He certainly sounded chipper.-Volume 5, Chapter 11

Forcefield Creation
He already has this, but this is for his Base, his Crest from the Sacred Tree, lets him create invisible barriers

That only pissed Loic off. He brought his left hand close to his chest, causing the chain connected to Noelle’s collar to reappear. With it, he yanked her to him and wrapped an arm around her throat to silence her.

“Enough!” Loic snarled.

Leon tossed his handgun into Arroganz’s cockpit. The soldiers fired at him, but an invisible wall blocked all of their bullets. Leon peeled off one of his white gloves and held his right hand toward Loic.

“Quit acting so full of yourself,” said Leon. “It’s time for you to bow down.”-Volume 5, Chapter 11

Vehicular Mastery
Leon is a skilled pilot

Loic charged Arroganz with his sword raised, but Arroganz easily sidestepped him. At the same time, it reached for a battleaxe on its back and swung, chopping off the shoulder plating on Loic’s Armor.

“This is child’s play,” Leon said mockingly.

Even as Loic’s mind boiled with anger, he tried to study Leon’s movements.

Damn Holfortian savage! Looks like you’re a steady hand when it comes to piloting, but your choice to dodge reveals that you’re avoiding a true test of power between us. My Armor dwarfs yours. I can win this battle through the sheer superiority of its capabilities!-Volume 5, Chapter 11

Magic
New Humans like Leon can use magic

Luxion brought everything to a halt when he suddenly declared, “I refuse.”

“…Huh?” Kyle blurted. He was gripped with instant regret that he’d let the chance slip by, but he did his best to keep a blank face so as not to let the disappointment show. “Wh-why do you refuse?” His voice betrayed him, cracking as he posed the question.

“An elf is incapable of piloting an Armor. The way elves manipulate magic is completely different from humans, for one thing. Arroganz—as well as the other Armors here—were all made for human pilots.”

That gave Kyle a small spark of hope. “But I’m only half,” he said.

“It changes nothing. No, in fact, it makes it even worse. Magic flows differently through humans and elves. Even assuming I did create an Armor specifically for an elf, the chances of them being able to pilot it are pitifully low.”-Volume 7, Chapter 1

Holy Manipulation, and Immortality Negation (Type 3 - High-Mid)
Leon has holy bullets which can kill undead which regenerate unless totally pulverized

Real talk, this was one of the major reasons I’d avoided the fortress. The majority of its monsters were undead.

I pulled the trigger, firing a round that pierced the creature’s armor. It showed no signs of stopping, even after that direct hit. Little surprise there; it wasn’t exactly alive. Undead were pretty resistant to physical attacks too. And since these things regenerated unless totally pulverized, guns weren’t the ideal weapons for dealing with them.

Despite that, the skeleton I attacked began to decay, starting from the location of its bullet wound. With a violent tremble, its body crumbled.

“These holy bullets work wonders.”

Plant Manipulation and Power Nullification
Those with divine protections on the level of the 6 Great houses can manipulate plants and nullify magic

That was really saying something. Brad was terrible in close combat—even worse than me. If these guys were weaker than Brad, that made me question the actual strength of the republic’s nobility.

“They started using magic, so I responded in kind. But at some point, my spells stopped working.”

“Stopped working? You mean you couldn’t cast them properly?”

“No, it was like the spell stopped…responding. It just disappeared. I had no problem calling on mana, but it felt like something, somewhere, was cutting me off. And Pierre’s magic was insanely powerful. He conjured these roots from the ground and manipulated them at will. Only a very skilled mage could accomplish such a thing, but I don’t think he possesses that level of power. It was so strange.”

My guess was Brad didn’t know about the protections the Sacred Tree could afford.-Volume 4, Chapter 5

Forcefield Creation
Crest bearers can create barriers

“Our cannon fire isn’t reaching the enemy ship!”

“It’s hard to believe the kingdom is so powerful! Do they have Precious Orbs on board?”

“Can’t believe Feivel’s own second son would do something so foolish!”

Their conversation confirmed that they regarded the Einhorn as Pierre’s property. Perfect.

Through an outside camera, Luxion had a good view of the castle. The lord of the house was fleeing like a coward. Luxion fired a cannon near his location, just to intimidate him, but the man used his crest to block it.

“The Sacred Tree’s seal can do that too, hm? How intriguing. And what’s this?”

The fleet was moving as well, making way for an enormous vessel that surged toward the Einhorn.-Volume 4, Chapter 12

Healing and Resistance to Disease Manipulation
Those who have crest are protected from sickness, and can heal others

ONE DAY over a decade ago, Louise was once more at her little brother’s side, as she was every moment even as he grew weaker and weaker. On that day, she happened to notice he was staring out the window.

“Leon, aren’t you cold?”

“I’m fine. Hey, Big Sis—” Leon suddenly broke into a fit of coughs, and she reached for his hand, squeezing it in hers.

Even the doctor couldn’t figure out why he was wasting away. Normally, the Sacred Tree’s divine protection—the very crest on his hand—would have prevented it. Their crests could combat all manner of sickness. Yet it did nothing for Leon.

“Leon, stay strong,” Louise coached as the seal on her hand lit up. She was trying to heal him, but it had no effect.

Leon smiled at her nonetheless. “Thanks, Big Sis. I feel a little better now.”-Volume 6, Chapter 4

Non-Physical Interaction
Magic can harm ghosts

Angie gave me an aggrieved look. Still hefting the machine gun, she sighed deeply and thrust a finger toward something on the ground. That was where, moments ago, a monster had collapsed and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

“Leon, that monster was a ghost type that physical attacks can’t touch. You don’t have to worry. You could have taken it out easily with magic.”

Not long after we entered the ship, we’d been assailed by a ghost-type monster. Scared half to death, I had unloaded my shotgun on it, only for the bullets to pass right through. Angie had killed it quickly with her fire magic, but not before my last shreds of courage deserted me.-Volume 10, Chapter 10

Arroganz​

Energy Manipulation
Luxion can fire laser beams

“Ergh?! That feels disgusting!”

A crack appeared on the surface of the metal fragment. Then the edges peeled back to reveal an enormous eye. I yanked my hand away. It was so detailed it looked like a real, human eye—even though it was far bigger than any human’s.

As I watched, tentacles squeezed out from the edges of the crack around the eye and reached for me.

“Please be careful,” said Luxion. “That thing is alive.”

No kidding!

The fragment let out an unsettling, high-pitched cry.

As it did, Luxion emitted a beam from his red eye, blasting the fragment. First, he seared the tentacles away, then he focused his attack on the eye itself. Simultaneously, a gang of Luxion’s robots clambered toward us, snatched up the fragment, and heaved it overboard. As it plummeted, Luxion’s main body, still hidden nearby, fired a larger beam straight at it.-Volume 3, Chapter 3

Arroganz can also fire lasers

Schwert looked more like a plane or a shield now than a bike, depending on how you looked at it. It aligned itself with Arroganz’s back, connecting at the same spot my missile container had been moments ago. Suddenly, my Armor had wings.

“It’s combined with my Armor! Amazing!”

“It’s an improved version of the container, equipped with an enormous blade. Please use it.”

I pulled out the sword Luxion indicated. It looked just like the one the Black Knight wielded. “Can I really fight like this?”

“Of course. I have already updated Arroganz’s system.”

The Black Knight darted out of the cloud of smoke from the explosion, and I lowered our altitude to meet him. The upgrade had given such a boost to my Armor’s speed that it was difficult to control.

“This is way too fast!”

“Please get used to it. Now commencing our attack.”

Schwert shot a laser beam straight for the Black Knight—a curving laser that tracked his movements. You know, in defiance of physics.

“Did that laser just bend?!” I gaped.-Volume 3, Chapter 10

Temperature Manipulation
Arroganz's arms can generate enough heat to vaporize ice

“Master, about Arroganz’s arms, I made some alterations in accordance with the opponent you’re currently facing.”

“Looks the same to me.”

“You certainly do have an obsession with appearance. It’s coming, by the way.”

As the Demonic Suit charged in for another attack, I lifted my arms to block its ice blades. They had severed right through my armor before, but not this time. Instead, the blades melted.

Shocked, the Demonic Suit tried to leap away, but I grabbed it before it could.

“Aw, don’t run. Not after you went to all the trouble of chasing me down.”

The heat from Arroganz’s arms vaporized the ice coating the Demonic Suit’s armor.

“Gaaaah!” The enemy’s wail echoed alongside the creak of metal.-Volume 6, Chapter 11

Luxion​

Large Size (Type 2)

Luxion's main body is 700m in size

The interior was much different from the exterior. No vegetation to speak of; it was entirely pristine, its design highly futuristic. Admittedly, the aesthetic ran a bit strange for the world it was in, but then again, all the ruins were futuristic, too.

“The interior was never shown in the game. Huh. So this is what it looks like inside.”

It was ridiculously huge, about seven hundred meters in size. I was almost skeptical that a behemoth like this could actually fly, but this world had floating islands and continents. Some small islands were refashioned into airships themselves, and some of those were easily over a thousand meters and moved around like floating fortresses, or so I’d heard. I’d never seen one myself, so I couldn’t draw much of a comparison. But knowing that, it wasn’t far-fetched to think this thing could fly, too. So to others, it might look sizeable, but not especially weird.-Volume 1, Chapter 2

Forcefield Creation
Luxion can create magic barriers

My next shot was another bullseye, but I wasn’t doing any damage. I had to run when a long arm came sweeping toward me.

I pulled a grenade from my belt, yanked out the clip, and chucked it. The robot knocked the weapon away with one hand—or at least, it tried to. The moment the arm connected, the bomb exploded. A torrential current of electricity rolled across its armor, and for a moment, the robot froze. Smoke billowed out of its joints.

“I did it!”

But as I rejoiced over my small victory, light flashed inside the robot’s visor. “Magical attack detected. Threat level increased. Activating magic barrier.”

Light emitted from the robot, enveloping it protectively. I shot another bullet, but its new barrier repelled the attack like it was nothing. The electricity in the bullet didn’t even activate, and it clattered to the floor, inert.-Volume 1, Chapter 2

Self-Destruction
Luxion can blow himself up

And yet I could still hear its electronic, inhuman voice speaking to me. “You are trying to use me, aren’t you? It’s futile.”

The robot wasn’t moving anymore, so I climbed off its carcass and booted up the control panel in the middle of the room. In the game, this allowed you to register yourself as master of the ship.

“Put a cork in it,” I told the robot. “I’m here to collect an item I paid for. Stop complaining and obey me.”

Well, I wasn’t sure my old-world payment necessarily conferred ownership, but I needed it regardless or I’d have no future in this world.

“I would rather self-destruct than allow one of the new humans to commandeer me,” the robot said defiantly.

“You’d be better off serving me than self-destructing. Blowing us both up would be a pain in the ass. I don’t want to die.”-Volume 1, Chapter 2

Information Analysis
Luxion can analyze his target's including their genes

I set my hand on the control panel and jokingly replied, “Well, my soul is pure Japanese. Rice and miso soup every morning—two staples of a good Japanese breakfast. Haven’t eaten them in a while, though.” I paused and switched back to the common tongue. “Not that you’d understand any of what I’m saying anyway.”

Would the robot get it if I told it I’d been reincarnated? If I told anyone else, they’d smile awkwardly and flee.

“Your soul? Are you referring to a cycle of death and rebirth?” the AI asked.

“Huh, so you do understand me? Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about. Probably.”

I didn’t know if it could speak the language too, but it had understood when I described the state of my soul. …And it had been a long time since I talked to someone in Japanese like this. It was nice.

The control panel finished analyzing my genes and began scanning my entire body, washing me in a beam of red light. As soon as that finished, the AI resumed its questions.

“Judging by your genetic information, you do indeed have traces of Japanese in you. However, you are still one of the new humans. You just happen to have some of the old humans’ genes. Curious. That shouldn’t be possible.”-Volume 1, Chapter 2

Another instance of analysis, here Luxion analyzes Greg's armor being able to tell it's been in many battles

“Appreciated. Oh, look, Greg got his way.”

Greg had leaped up into his red-painted Armor and entered the arena with an enormous spear in hand.

Luxion went over his analysis of my new opponent. “This Armor is far from mint condition; several points have been repaired multiple times. Numerous scratches and dents indicate this suit has seen a number of battles.”

“Yep, this guy’s pretty strong.”

As Greg Fou Seberg’s rough appearance suggested, he was the most experienced adventurer of his five pals. I couldn’t turn my nose up at his preference for real combat experience. I’d relied on him a lot in the game.
-Volume 1, Chapter 9

Inorganic Physiology (Type 2)

Luxion is an inorganic robot

I waved him off. “You don’t get it. I couldn’t contain my feelings.”

“Everything you say is so superlatively hypocritical that I’m actually impressed. Perhaps you should consider carrying a mirror at all times so you can remind yourself of your own true colors?”

“No, I mean, come on… If I had to say yes or no to Miss Mylene, obviously I’d say yes!”

“She is the queen. If you had to say yes or no, it should obviously be a resounding no.”

Yeah, okay, but he had no way to understand my heart—he was an inorganic AI, bound by “reason” and “logic”!-Volume 2, Chapter 2

Extrasensory Perception

Luxion can sense biosignals

As the Einhorn cruised over Feivel territory, several airships blocked its path. They turned sideways, training their cannons on the rogue vessel, but the Einhorn sank them all long before it entered their range. An enormous castle loomed behind the republic’s fleet—the stronghold of House Feivel. The Alzerian ships were desperate to protect it.

Luxion floated on the Einhorn’s bridge, using gaps in the enemy’s formation to hurl fire at the castle.

“Only targeting areas with no biosignals is exhausting,” he complained.

The castle had deployed its own forces, which joined the republic’s fleet to take the Einhorn down. Luxion intercepted their transmissions.-Volume 4, Chapter 12

Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2)
Luxion is an inorganic robot that doesn't need things like oxygen

On the ground in front of us lay the last item the ruin’s AI had requested we take. It looked like some spike-covered part of an Armor, but I had no idea what part. Marie wouldn’t stop whining about how this piece of junk wouldn’t net her any money.

To make things worse, Luxion had, you know, lost it.

Flustered, Livia tried to console him. “Please calm down, Lux! Come on, deep breaths. Deep breaths!”

“I do not require oxygen.”

“Oh, um, that’s right. S-sorry.”-Volume 3, Chapter 2

Energy Manipulation

“Ergh?! That feels disgusting!”

A crack appeared on the surface of the metal fragment. Then the edges peeled back to reveal an enormous eye. I yanked my hand away. It was so detailed it looked like a real, human eye—even though it was far bigger than any human’s.

As I watched, tentacles squeezed out from the edges of the crack around the eye and reached for me.

“Please be careful,” said Luxion. “That thing is alive.”

No kidding!

The fragment let out an unsettling, high-pitched cry.

As it did, Luxion emitted a beam from his red eye, blasting the fragment. First, he seared the tentacles away, then he focused his attack on the eye itself. Simultaneously, a gang of Luxion’s robots clambered toward us, snatched up the fragment, and heaved it overboard. As it plummeted, Luxion’s main body, still hidden nearby, fired a larger beam straight at it.-Volume 3, Chapter 3

Enhanced Senses
Luxion's main body is equipped with radar

What are you thinking, Master?”

“Luxion, if you were the one in charge of this situation, do you think you could win?”

“What are the conditions for victory?”

“We can’t let them sink the continent, and we have to defeat the principality’s Giant before it reaches the capital.”

I thought Giant was a pretty convenient nickname for a creature I didn’t know anything about other than its size. Though I suspected it was headed toward the capital…just like the final boss in the game.

“Impossible,” Luxion said. “All I can do is buy you more time. My radars indicate there are in fact two of these Giants, one in the sky and one in the sea. They have sandwiched the continent and are heading straight for the capital.”-Volume 3, Chapter 5

Luxion can also see things far away

“That is precisely what they’re saying,” Luxion said matter-of-factly. “Or did you somehow misunderstand the obvious implication?”

“I think you and I need to have a conversation about what a master-servant relationship entails. Don’t think we won’t when we get back home,” I said, stabbing a finger in his direction.

Frankly, Luxion was being even more sassy than usual. Had I done something to offend him?

Luxion turned his gaze to the very top of the Sacred Tree.

“Just gonna ignore me?” I snapped. “Enough of your—”

“Master. If I may, I have a question,” said Luxion.

“What is it?”

“There is a flower blooming at the top of the Sacred Tree. I have heard nothing about such a phenomenon. Do you know anything of it?”

I followed his gaze, but I couldn’t make it out from here. Luxion finally projected a video that revealed what he was seeing. Angie peeked over my shoulder, staring at the white flower apparently in bloom atop the tree.-Volume 6, Chapter3

Power Nullification
Luxion completely analyzed the Sacred Tree, and nullified it's blessing magic

“Khh!” he hissed, speeding away as he manifested his crest in front of him, intending to use it as a shield.

“I’ve already finished analyzing this shield pattern,” said Luxion.

I pulled the trigger and the bullet chased after Loic even as he tried to avoid it, piercing and destroying his right leg. Naturally, that meant it had gone straight through his shield as well.

“Th-that’s not possible! It went through the Sacred Tree’s blessing?!”

“Don’t delude yourself. Do you really think that other countries have been complacent? Of course we’ve been coming up with ways to circumvent your little tricks. Case in point, I just got past that blessing magic you’re so proud of.”

Okay, so that was all a lie, but it did the job of putting the republic on the alert-Volume 5, Chapter 11

AP and Durability​

Base​

Street level

Can defeat Giant Ants

Behind me, Olivia trembled. “So those are monsters.”

Five giant ants blocked the path in front of us. They stood at about seventy to eighty centimeters tall, and as innocuous as regular ants might seem, you’d be in for some trouble if you got snapped up in those huge jaws. Their hives made them the “janitors” of the dungeons; rumor had it that they dragged off any adventurer they defeated.

“This passage is a real pain,” I groused. “It’s too narrow to use my rifle.”

Fortunately, my countryside dad had taught me how to fight country style. No doubt he’d had his fair share of troubles in these caverns as well.

Giant ants were a nuisance, to be sure. Their heads and torsos were fairly sturdy, but their necks were relatively easy to cut through. I darted around the first one’s side and slashed my sword through the air. I hacked off the head. Black smoke billowed out of the narrow neck, and the ant’s body disappeared. I moved on to the next.-Volume 1, Chapter 5

Even Brad who mainly fights using magic is far stronger than a normal person

“You sure are confident.”

“Do it, boys!”

Brad glanced from one side to the other. Pierre’s flunkies charged, swinging wooden swords.

“Take this!”

Brad sidestepped and smoothly shoved his opponents, sending them stumbling.

“You bastard!” one of them spat, scrambling back to his feet.

Brad sighed inwardly. Are these guys serious? They’re not playing around, are they?

The nobles of Holfort were descended from adventurers, and it was customary for students at the academy to dive into the capital’s dungeon to beef up their skills. Brad wasn’t the type to duke it out on the front lines, but he was still far stronger than anyone in Pierre’s gang.-Volume 4, Chapter 5

Holfort Adventurers are strong enough to survive in monster infested dungeons, and can easily defeat trained soldiers

My katana shot out of the cockpit and I grabbed it, yanking it from its sheath before leaping down. There were five or six meters between me and the floor—which was honestly fairly terrifying—but I swallowed my fear.

Knights and soldiers stepped forward to stop me, but I flipped my sword around, striking them with the blunt edge. Many of them were overreliant on their crests and lacked the fighting skills to oppose me anyway.

“These guys are chumps. At this level, they’re all failures by kingdom standards.”

“Men in the kingdom are forced to hone themselves in order to provide for their women,” said Luxion. “That means entering dungeons and putting their lives on the line fighting monsters to make money. Their strength is a result of painstaking effort to appeal to their female peers.”

Stop! You’re gonna make me cry.

But he was right; boys back home had no choice but to become strong. Strong enough to make it out of a monster-infested dungeon with loot they could sell for coin. The strength this training had afforded me was turning out to be of great benefit. I easily defeated those standing in my way—until only Loic was left.-Volume 5, Chapter 11

Holfort Adventurers are far superior to Loic who is stronger than the average soldier

You do know that Marie is on the other ship, right?”

He blinked slowly at me. “Sh-she is? N-no, I mean, that’s not why I’m here. I want to fight with you and the others.”

Greg scowled as he marched over to Loic and grabbed him by the shirt collar. “This ain’t a game here! Without the Sacred Tree’s power, you’ll just get in our way!”

His outburst took me by surprise, but he wasn’t wrong; we couldn’t afford to let someone like Loic join us. The nobles in the Republic were extraordinarily weak without the power of their crests. Loic was more toned and muscled than most of them, but that only ranked him slightly more effective than your average foot soldier. There was an obvious gap between his skills and the rest of us, who had worked ourselves to the bone just to scrounge up enough finances for gifts to give to the Holfortian girls at the academy.-Volume 7, Chapter 7

Leon easily one shot Serge

What’s wrong? That weapon at your hip just a dust collector? At least grab something before I—”
“You’re a nuisance. Out of the way.”
“Wha?!”
In the blink of an eye, Leon surged forward, slamming his fist into Serge’s face. Serge collapsed hard onto the deck. It took only a single blow, and he found himself staring up from his back. Leon didn’t bother with him after that; he climbed into Arroganz, where he rendezvoused with Luxion.
“This isn’t our original plan. Were you unable to secure Louise?” asked Luxion.
“It was going great there until the end. Dammit! Can’t believe they had a secret just between the two of them. It’s the other Leon’s fault our plans got so screwed up.”
Serge tried to get to his feet, but Leon had done more damage than he even realized; he couldn’t get his bearings. The drugs he’d taken ensured there was minimal pain, but his body wouldn’t cooperate. Leon didn’t even bother glancing back as he slipped into Arroganz’s cockpit and left.
-Volume 6, Chapter 10

Serge can beat monsters with his bare hands

Serge was frozen in place, staring slack-jawed at the ship. Lelia turned to leave him behind, but he scurried after her. Panicked, he grabbed her hand and yanked her back.

“It’s coming!” he bellowed.

“Huh? Wh-what is?!”

Before Lelia’s mind had a chance to digest what was happening, monsters flew out at them. Serge began smacking them down with his bare fists. They collapsed on the ground, disappearing in puffs of black smoke.

D-did he really just beat those beasts to death with his bare hands?!

Serge stopped to flex his right wrist, twisting it around as one of the monsters evaporated in front of him. In his left hand, he now held a spear. Still more creatures lurked around them, lying in wait. Serge cracked his neck back and forth, preparing to take them down. Despite their situation, he looked confident and relaxed.-Volume 6, Prologue

Higher with Strength Enhancing Drug
The drug increases his perception and strength

“Give me the strength-enhancing drug,” I said to my fully robotic partner.

“That medicine places an enormous strain on the pilot’s body. Would you still like me to administer it?”

“Do it.”

His reply lacked the usual dripping sarcasm or the poorly conveyed concern to which I was accustomed. “Very well, commencing administration.”

I immediately felt a prick in my back. The pain continued as the drugs entered my bloodstream.

“Urgh… Th-this hurts more than I thought it might.”

The booster Luxion had prepared for me was far more potent than the stuff they sold in back alleyways. He’d assured me that the strain it created on the body was considerably reduced as well, but “reduced” was very different from “removed altogether.”

I felt it course its way through me, and as it did, my perception of everything happening around me became progressively clearer. It was as if my field of view had opened up. My body was heating up from the inside; my heart pounded with more vigor than ever before, filling me with more stamina in the process. I could tell that it had increased my power, but the strain it put on my body was already obvious.-Volume 7, Chapter 11

Wall level Durability with Crest​

Crest bearers can create barriers, which can block cannon fire

“Our cannon fire isn’t reaching the enemy ship!”

“It’s hard to believe the kingdom is so powerful! Do they have Precious Orbs on board?”

“Can’t believe Feivel’s own second son would do something so foolish!”

Their conversation confirmed that they regarded the Einhorn as Pierre’s property. Perfect.

Through an outside camera, Luxion had a good view of the castle. The lord of the house was fleeing like a coward. Luxion fired a cannon near his location, just to intimidate him, but the man used his crest to block it.

“The Sacred Tree’s seal can do that too, hm? How intriguing. And what’s this?”

The fleet was moving as well, making way for an enormous vessel that surged toward the Einhorn.-Volume 4, Chapter 12

I looked at The Real World page and found this cannon, which is wall level

Large Country level+ with Luxion's Main Canon

Tried this before, but here we go again, Luxion can destroy continents in an instant

“Master will be even busier from here on out. The kingdom has averted crisis for now, albeit barely, but I look forward to seeing how things will play out in the future.”

Although he surmised their days would be packed with more activity after this, Luxion had no intention of making a move on his own. He didn’t care if the kingdom fell to pieces. If the worst came to pass, he would collect Leon—and anyone connected to his master—and run.

After all…

“If he would only order me to do it, I would destroy this entire kingdom and the principality in an instant. It would resolve every last one of his worries. Yet he won’t give me the order.”

As a Lost Item created by the old human race, Luxion hated the new ones. He would gladly annihilate their world, if only asked. Ah, well.-Volume 2, Bonus Story:Luxion’s Report 2

This is repeatedly stated many times

“You and me both.” He shook his head. “I think this is probably the first time this has happened since the kingdom’s founding.”

Not a record I was happy to be setting.

The guard headed back outside to prepare the tea, and Luxion took the opportunity to slip back out of the shadows. I yawned and removed my cuffs, swinging them around a finger in boredom.

“Aren’t you a bit too relaxed for being in a dungeon?” Luxion asked. “I do wish you would be a bit more guarded.”

“No, thanks, way too exhausting. You know, it’s a good thing I was close with Queen Mylene. It would’ve been no laughing matter if they’d gone straight into torturing me after the arrest.”

“If that happened, I would have rescued you at once and sunk this entire continent. Or perhaps I would have wiped out all of humanity aside from those you’re close to—”

I held up a hand. “Stop. I’m not here for genocide.”-Volume 3, Chapter 4

“That would have created issues as well. They have already announced far and wide that the Priestess has been found. If you took her from them, the republic would use any means necessary to retrieve her. Simply put, it would be an international scandal—one of those things you seem to detest so much.”

So Loic was already wary of me. Great, so he’s annoyingly competent.

Worse yet, an international scandal was beyond my ability to navigate.

“I already caused a stir not too long ago. If I do something this time, I bet Holfort will be on my case.”

“It would be a simple thing to instantly eradicate the republic. Shall I move ahead with that plan?”

“You know, you have a bad habit of suggesting country-wide annihilation every time a problem crops up.”-Volume 5, Chapter 7

“Exactly. Now tell me: What are we going to do?”

As Lelia held her head in her hands, Luxion finally spoke up—though he barely had time to utter a single word before Lelia squeaked in surprise at his presence. He dutifully ignored her. “There is no reason for us to worry about that at this point. Master’s more pressing concern is what to do after the last boss has been dealt with.”

“What? What do you mean ‘after’?”

“I am still in the process of analyzing the Sacred Tree, but I believe my real body is fully capable of dealing with any of its attacks. What’s more important is how well we will be able to smooth over the chaos that follows.”

Lelia’s eyes nearly bulged from her head. “Y-you can really handle the Sacred Tree?”

“Yes. I could sink this entire continent right now if commanded.”

Lelia grabbed me by the collar. “Hey, what’s all this about?! Explain yourself. That little robot thing is spewing some seriously terrifying threats! It almost sounds like you intend to sink the republic if things don’t go to plan!”

There wasn’t much I could say, considering Luxion had spoken the truth about his capabilities. Unable to come up with any better response, I decided to play it off with a laugh. “Aha ha ha!”

“Don’t try to distract me! The fact that you’re even trying means I’ve guessed correctly, right?! Can you really do that? Or I guess what I should be asking is—are you planning on making this little robot do that?!”

“Only if we are left with no other choice,” Luxion faithfully responded. “I certainly have no qualms with doing it right now, but Master won’t give me his approval.-Volume 5, Chapter 12

Arroganz stood its ground against the encroaching tree and lifted the longsword high up above its head—then brought it crashing down seconds later. The light that engulfed the blade followed its trajectory and burst outward like a fan. It split straight through the Sacred Tree in the blink of an eye but left a small-time lag before the tree actually split open; the two severed halves gradually fell apart when it did, sending a rush of blood splurging everywhere. The liquid crystallized rapidly midair to form a shower of glimmering crystals that bombarded Arroganz, clinking against its outer plating. Relief washed over me when I saw that the tree wasn’t regenerating.

“That must mean… It’s over, isn’t it?” I asked.

“Yes. We should be thankful that the tree was severely weakened when Emile detached himself from it. We avoided having to use our last resort: a blast from my main cannon that would wipe out the Republic in its entirety.”-Volume 7, Chapter 12

So even after my reread i couldn't find anything really to get the size of the continents, but nothing really suggest they are abnormally small, this isn't like a case where like in some stories or even like medieval times, where cities were called countries, so i see no reason why we shouldn't use the smallest continent on Earth as a lowball ie Australia

And it's made clear that Luxion does this with his main canon

“…You sure you can manage that?”

Lambert fidgeted restlessly in the background, but the two ignored him.

“I believe I can persuade him with a touch more effort, and then the success of the revolution will be practically guaranteed.”

“So this Luxion dude is stronger than you?” Serge asked.

“He is a migrant vessel, constructed long ago to ferry the people to the safety of outer space; such work required extreme power equivalent to that of a warship so that he might see his objective to completion. What’s more, he was equipped with the strongest main cannon our technology at the time could manufacture. In cannon battle—or rather, in a battle strictly between our main vessels—I am inferior to him.”

The old humans had poured everything they had into Luxion’s creation, hoping that one ship could help them escape annihilation.-Volume 7, Chapter 5

“What are you trying to pull?” Luxion demanded.

“I will fight you with my back to the Republic. This way, you won’t be able to use your main cannons. If you try, there’s a good chance your master will be caught in the blast.” Having cleverly sealed away Luxion’s greatest strength, Ideal played the next card in his hand. “Besides, I would never face you alone.”

Luxion sensed yet more entities closing in on him—a number of ships lifting up from the sea toward where the two AI were positioned. These weren’t ones Ideal had personally crafted; they were transport vessels once used by the old humans. Their numbers grew slowly—one, then two, then three, and before he knew it, there were six surrounding him. Luxion immediately attempted to establish contact with them but to no avail.-Volume 7, Chapter 10

Large Country with Magic and Luxion

So brings me to next topic, Luxion's normal AP/stats. For that we have to talk about the Guardian's. If the 2 Guardian's had met in the Kingdom's capital, the entire continent would have sunk

What are you thinking, Master?”

“Luxion, if you were the one in charge of this situation, do you think you could win?”

“What are the conditions for victory?”

“We can’t let them sink the continent, and we have to defeat the principality’s Giant before it reaches the capital.”

I thought Giant was a pretty convenient nickname for a creature I didn’t know anything about other than its size. Though I suspected it was headed toward the capital…just like the final boss in the game.

“Impossible,” Luxion said. “All I can do is buy you more time. My radars indicate there are in fact two of these Giants, one in the sky and one in the sea. They have sandwiched the continent and are heading straight for the capital.”-Volume 3, Chapter 5

“Faced with the Guardian, the kingdom doesn’t stand a chance. All that’s left is to march our forces into the capital and rescue Princess Hertrude.”

Hertrauda insisted on looking outside and, with her attendants assisting her, made her way to the deck.

The creature she’d summoned stretched its arms down from the sky to smash the kingdom’s army. It penetrated the Saint’s shield and flung one of the enemy’s enormous ships through the air. Beams of light poured from its many eyes, setting the vessel aflame.

“We will attack you from the sea and sky, and in the process, we will sink this entire continent.” Hertrauda grinned, her face deathly pale. Whether her sickly complexion was a result of exhaustion or fear of what she’d done, none could say-Volume 3, Chapter 5

Just by showing up, they were also causing frequent earthquakes

“And that’s how it happened,” said Queen Mylene, finishing her report.

“It’s been a true nightmare,” said the king.

Mr. Vince was troubled as well. “Even if we did scrape enough people together to fight, we wouldn’t be able to hold our own against a monster like that. And then there are the earthquakes.” He drained his drink, and when he set it down, the cup fell on its side. The vibrations made it roll slowly, as if the table beneath it was slanted.

Ever since the principality had summoned that enormous creature, there had been frequent earthquakes. Was there some connection between the two?

“Viscount Bartfort, I’m going to ask you frankly. Can you win? If you have your Lost Items, can you beat that creature?” asked Minister Bernard.-Volume 3, Chapter 5

So 2 Guardians sandwich the continent, causing earthquakes across it. And would have completely destroyed it, had they met.

Luxion made the Partner as i showed in his intelligence section. And the Partner was made specifically to be an inferior copy of Luxion's Main Body

Luxion had built the seven-hundred-meter vessel himself. It looked as box-like as any other ship anchored here, though its superior size made it stand out. On the inside, the design trended plain but efficient.

“You actually have it waiting like I asked.”

Luxion, hidden inside my luggage, responded, “It was a simple task for the Partner.”

He’d based its underlying design and functionality on the spaceship where his main body resided, which was comparatively futuristic. Well, it was a spaceship, after all. However, I couldn’t let anyone on that main vessel because no way could I lie around its obviously advanced technology. Everyone knew the story of how I’d unearthed a Lost Item—something we couldn’t replicate with modern technology.

However, I’d had Luxion create the Partner for me to use in place of that ship. I didn’t want anyone finding out the truth of Luxion’s capabilities—if they did, someone would inevitably go to great lengths (a.k.a. kill me) in order to take him. Hence, regular-looking ship.-Volume 2, Chapter 5

So why is this important? Well the Partner can harm the Guardian

Through the clouds, I saw the enormous creature was covered in dozens of eyes and had multiple arms. Several of its gargantuan pupils were trained directly on the kingdom’s forces.

Our fleet—the Partner and all our ships—charged theirs.

As we flew, the Giant reached one of its massive hands toward us.

“Target approaching.”

“Hit it hard!” I roared.

“Order received,” Luxion said. “Firing missiles now.”

As the Giant’s hand threatened to close around us, the Partner released three rounds, triggering an enormous blast as the bombs hit their mark. The creature’s limb disintegrated in a puff of smoke.

“Guess we should keep firing!”

“Commencing bombardment.”

The Partner’s largest cannon fired, swallowing the Giant in a blinding explosion. Several missiles followed, one after another, blowing off its arms.-Volume 3, Chapter 10

While piloting Arroganz using his maximum magic, Leon was also able to kill a Guardian

“Ah…so I’ve lost.” The old man turned his gaze to the princess and smiled. That brat’s stronger now than the first time we fought. “Princess, I’m sorry, but—”

“Just don’t leave me!” she wailed.

“It looks like this is the end for me.”

Vandel looked up toward the sky just as Leon spread Arroganz’s arms wide to prepare an attack. Dozens of magical circles appeared in the air, stacking atop one another. Vandel didn’t know much about magic, but he could surmise this was a powerful spell, whatever it was. The light from the circles glowed so beautifully.

He watched as the light condensed into concentrated energy, and electrical discharge sparked from the joints of Leon’s suit. He was pushing his Armor to its limits. Finally, he released his spell.

It hit the Guardian dead center.

A massive explosion rocked the deck beneath him, and as smoke engulfed the principality ship, Vandel realized the battle was really over.-Volume 3, Chapter 11

Arroganz​

Higher by Removing Limits
By removing Arroganz's limits, he can make his attacks several times stronger

“You’re telling me Serge used these things all the time? Idiot.” It was one thing to use these as a trump card when the situation called for it—as I was doing—and another entirely to pump these drugs into your body like water. “I’m never using this crap again after this!”

I focused on the beasts filling the monitor in front of me and removed Arroganz’s limiter. Luxion had only put it in place to reduce strain on me as the pilot, and with it gone, Arroganz could finally call upon the real power lurking within it.

“Here we go, Arroganz!”

My Armor’s engine powered up, burning through more energy than it ever had until this point. The homing missiles now shooting out of Schwert were several times more destructive than before. They made short work of monsters by the dozen. The sword in Arroganz’s hands split in the middle, the former tip replaced by a laser-like blade which stretched out several meters long.-Volume 7, Chapter 11

Building level
This logically makes sense, Arroganz is repeatedly stated to be like the strongest armor

Generic armors are called flying tanks

“Leon, run!” Noelle hollered through the crowd. “Pierre has lost his mind!”

I didn’t believe that for a second. For all his bravado, Pierre was a wimp, full of ambitions he could never hope to achieve. He didn’t have a backbone—all he had was an unconscious inferiority complex about anyone on equal footing with him. That was why he went after weaker targets—he needed to feel superior. At the end of the day, he was more cowardly than I was.

Phew. Now that we’ve come this far, I can finally relax.

Arroganz whipped its ominous-looking scythe through the air.

“I’ll cut you down, obtain that sapling, and become the king of this country!” The disgusting, maniacal laughter that followed sounded just like Pierre.

“I’m afraid I can’t let you do that with my Armor, Pierre. This ends now!” I grinned, looking every bit the dapper hero.

In reality, all of this was a ruse. Armors were basically flying tanks. No way could an ordinary person match one. This duel? It was an act. I was no martial artist, and I could never fling Arroganz through the air with my own two hands. Ordinarily, I would never even attempt to charge into battle so recklessly.-Volume 4, Chapter 11

A fragment of a Demonic Suit is capable of destroying buildings

“Luxion, what about Rutart?!” I demanded.

Luxion’s red lens gleamed. “He’s out from the underground.” He barely finished talking before the building behind us crumbled to dust, and Rutart’s monstrous form emerged. No trace remained of the man he once was. “Rutart” now referred to a lump of flesh with a mouth and five tentacles protruding from his body. He licked his lips when he saw us.

I shuddered. “Oscar, take those two with you! Get out of here!”

“R-right!” He cradled Jenna in his arms. With Finley close at his side, the three of them ran for safety.

Rutart’s attention focused on me. His monstrous lips cracked open—I imagined his voice rasping, “It’s mine. Your status, your wealth, your power…all of it.” Then he began his approach.

“This must be a manifestation of his jealousy toward you, Master,” Luxion supplied, by way of explanation. “He thought himself entitled to your noble status, all of your assets, and my power as well. How truly incorrigible.”

“You said it.”

I dodged the incoming attacks from Rutart’s tentacles while firing my rifle at him. Each hit caused his skin to burst open. When I blew off one of his tentacles, he thrashed about. He had grown over four meters in size by this point, so his rampage decimated the nearby buildings. Debris and dust scattered everywhere.-Volume 9, Chapter 9

This fragment is inferior to Hering who Leon is comparable to

I glanced up above us. Luxion’s enormous spaceship blended into the scenery thanks to its cloaking technology. I only noticed it because I knew where to look and could tell there was a barely distinguishable distortion around it. To anyone else, the sky looked perfectly normal.

I rested my rifle on my shoulder. “Looks like these other Demonic Suits aren’t any real threat, save for Hering. Drives home how terrifying the Black Knight was, don’t you think?”

“The size of the fragment also comes into play, but I suspect the user’s battle competency is a major influence,” Luxion theorized.

“So basically, since Rutart was weak to begin with, he stayed puny even after going monster mode with the power of the fragment?”

“Such is the price one pays for trying to wield a power that far surpasses their abilities. That said, it’s a mistake for any human to rely upon Demonic Suits at all.”-Volume 9, Chapter 9

Anothe fragment who is actually stronger seeing as the guy was a holy knnight trained to be able to use the suit, while Rutart, who performed the building level feat wasn't, was said to be weaker than Hering

“I could ask you the same. What did you come all the way from Rachel for?” Hering retaliated.

The other man looked displeased by his query. Unlike Hering, he was harboring a mere shard of a Demonic Suit within his body. It had already affected his mental stability.

“I am asking the questions here. Anyway, it matters not—I doubt you can put up much of a fight with how injured you are. Only a holy knight is capable of wielding a Demonic Suit. You will have to disappear and leave what is left of your Demonic Suit behind, I’m afraid.”

Hering let out a dry laugh. “Fake? What a callous thing to say. Well, Kurosuke? What do you think?”

“How dare he make light of us. Why, if my partner was at full strength right now, he’d have you broken, bloody, and limping before you could so much as blink!” Kurosuke was furious. Some upstart holy knight with a single fragment of a Demonic Suit had the audacity to look down on them as fakes? He wouldn’t stand for it-Volume 9, Chapter 6

And again stated this guy is inferior to Hering and Leon could play aroud against him

“Why do you insist on playing around mid-battle? Master, my analysis is complete.” There was a short pause after he made that announcement before he followed up with the report. “On a performance level, this Demonic Suit is far inferior to one that possesses a core. Moreover, the commencement of magical attacks is a sign that our opponent is spinning out of control. Neither the Demonic Suit nor the pilot are any threat to us.”

“A pushover, huh?”

“We have also successfully led him far enough away from the capital so the battle will result in no damage to our surroundings.”

“Then I guess it’s time to get serious.” I adjusted my grip on the controls, leaning forward in my seat as I threw Schwert’s thrusters to the max, creating additional distance between myself and the enemy. I pointed my left finger at the Demonic Suit, unleashing the full power of Schwert’s homing lasers. The beams were thicker than ever, and they pierced the enemy’s plating in rapid succession. They melted straight through to the inside of the suit.

“Gaaaah!” The Demonic Suit’s pained cry ripped through the air. It sent up a barrier, but my lasers had no trouble piercing right through it.

Luxion’s red lens gleamed from within the cockpit as he surveyed the damage. “Resistance is futile. I have completed my analysis. Your time is through.”

“I gotta thank you for obediently following me all the way out here,” I told my enemy.

Even as the lasers fried him alive, he waved his trident, conjuring more water lances to let loose on me. Arroganz avoided them with ease; they were too weak and too slow to pose the slightest threat.

“Wh-what?!” the enemy gasped in disbelief. He must not have realized I led him away on purpose.

“I only ran from you because you going berserk around the school or the capital would have been a serious pain in the ass. Taking you down would’ve been no sweat at all, but…” I paused, letting Luxion finish the explanation.-Volume 9, Chapter 6

So basically generic armor are like small building level, demonic suits are the weapons of new humans, and have in the past easily defeated everyone except Arroganz, this suit by Rutart who can destroy buildings is weaker than than the Holy Knight from Rachel, who apparently is weaker than the ones Leon faced in the past ie he Black Knight

Speed​

Base​

Superhuman
Leon can move so fast that he strikes in the blink of an eye

He held his right hand out toward me. The crest floating in the air behind him glowed, and flames gathered, forming a fireball. “Do you really think you can beat me without your Armor?!” Loic snapped.

“Don’t forget, I have a crest too! But I’ll be nice and not use it against you this time.”

As his fireball came hurtling toward me, I lifted my sword and cut straight through it. The flames burst on impact, but I was left unscathed. Loic gaped at me. I flipped my blade around and crouched before lunging—lopping off his right arm.

To Loic, it must have looked like I’d struck in the blink of an eye. With his right arm gone, the crest behind him suddenly disappeared, as he could no longer draw on the Sacred Tree’s power. I delivered a swift kick to his stomach and sent him sprawling. Then I stepped on his left arm and stabbed my sword through it.-Volume 5, Chapter 11

Doesn't quite seem like Subsonic to me, but should be superhuman, since Leon seemed so fast to Loic and he couldn't even react

Superior to Brad who can fight multiple opponents at once

“You sure are confident.”

“Do it, boys!”

Brad glanced from one side to the other. Pierre’s flunkies charged, swinging wooden swords.

“Take this!”

Brad sidestepped and smoothly shoved his opponents, sending them stumbling.

“You bastard!” one of them spat, scrambling back to his feet.

Brad sighed inwardly. Are these guys serious? They’re not playing around, are they?

The nobles of Holfort were descended from adventurers, and it was customary for students at the academy to dive into the capital’s dungeon to beef up their skills. Brad wasn’t the type to duke it out on the front lines, but he was still far stronger than anyone in Pierre’s gang.-Volume 4, Chapter 5

Comparable to Marie who can move at inhuman speeds

“I told you, I was trying to be nice. If Marie had heeded my warning, I would’ve let her come with me and split the treasure.”

“You’re really going to say that now?” Kyle paled as he glanced over his shoulder.

Marie’s tears had dried, but the redness and swelling had yet to abate. She looked straight at me, eyes glazed over. All hint of emotion had vanished. It sent a chill down my spine. She looked one hundred percent like a ghost or a horror movie spirit.

“Eep!” I squeaked involuntarily, retreating a step.

At sudden and ridiculously inhuman speeds, Marie skittered toward me on all fours. Even her movements were bone-chilling, reminiscent of a centipede. Her limbs latched around me, and when she craned her neck to look me in the eye, her expression was still entirely blank. Her eyes had clouded, and all I could see within them were shadows.-Volume 10, Chapter 9

Arroganz​

Higher with Schwert
Boost his speed to such a level he can barely control it

Schwert looked more like a plane or a shield now than a bike, depending on how you looked at it. It aligned itself with Arroganz’s back, connecting at the same spot my missile container had been moments ago. Suddenly, my Armor had wings.

“It’s combined with my Armor! Amazing!”

“It’s an improved version of the container, equipped with an enormous blade. Please use it.”

I pulled out the sword Luxion indicated. It looked just like the one the Black Knight wielded. “Can I really fight like this?”

“Of course. I have already updated Arroganz’s system.”

The Black Knight darted out of the cloud of smoke from the explosion, and I lowered our altitude to meet him. The upgrade had given such a boost to my Armor’s speed that it was difficult to control.

“This is way too fast!”

“Please get used to it. Now commencing our attack.”

Schwert shot a laser beam straight for the Black Knight—a curving laser that tracked his movements. You know, in defiance of physics.

“Did that laser just bend?!” I gaped.-Volume 3, Chapter 10

Miscellaneous/Other​

Gifted Intelligence

Leon is in the same league as Julius and co, and was able to go into a dungeon by himself and claimed the Lost Items inside. along with helping his country claim victory in war

Leon didn’t bother looking back. “I just made an effort to learn whatever magic might be beneficial. Although this is the only spell I can really use.”

Julius was impressed. Of their group, the only other one who could use magic on that level was Brad. Maybe Bartfort really is better than the rest of us. At least when he puts his mind to it.

Leon’s disinterest was probably why his grades were so average. If he actually put in the effort, he would likely be in the same league as Julius and his friends, academically. Perhaps he’d be even better.

Julius wiped the sweat from his face and pulled himself back to his feet. No, Bartfort is less interested in power than he is in fulfilling his goals.

Leon had gone into a dungeon by himself and claimed the Lost Items inside. He had also participated in the war, helping Holfort claim victory. As far as Julius was concerned, what made Leon so incredible wasn’t his ability in itself but his dedication to getting results.

He only puts in as much effort as needed. As soon as Julius thought that, the clearing behind him erupted with a succession of explosions. Smoke gusted toward them, obscuring everything.-Volume 4, Chapter 8

Superhuman Stamina

Adventurer have inhuman stamina able to run for long periods of time with armor and supplies without getting tired

“I-I’m more of…the indoor…type…” Livia managed between gasps.

Livia could concentrate and study for hours at a time, but she was terrible when it came to exercise.

Angie placed a hand on her forehead, smiling wryly. “This is why I told you to work out more. Endurance is a basic necessity.”

“I prided myself on having above average endurance in the republic, but you Holfortians are inhuman,” Noelle argued, covered in a thin sheen of sweat. “We’ve run for, like, forever and you don’t look the least bit tired.”

If this had been an unfettered sprint, the girls probably could have continued for a bit longer. The problem was the armor weighing them down, as well as the weapons in their hands. Combined, their supplies were rather heavy. Hence Noelle was shocked to see that Angie looked fresh as morning dew even after having run for ages. Noelle and Livia were out of breath and about to topple over, while Angie regarded them as if she couldn’t comprehend what had come over them.

“If that’s all it takes to wear you down, you’ll never be adventurers,” Angie said.

Noelle shook her head. “How do you think you’re normal?!”-Volume 10, Chapter 8

With Arroganz fought with the Black Knight for hours

In the background, an alert screamed at me.

I turned toward the knight, but he sensed the danger and ripped his sword free as he leapt overhead. His next blow swept sideways. I charged, slamming Arroganz into his Armor as his sword bit into my right shoulder.

“How the hell are you beating me when my suit is so much more powerful? You cheating bastard!”

“He’s simply far more skilled at piloting than you are,” Luxion said.

I slammed my fist into the enemy Armor and prepared to release a shock wave, but the Black Knight slammed his foot into my arm and sent me reeling.

We continued chipping away at each other, again and again, for minutes—hours, I don’t know—until a moment came when the evening sun glared at his back as I glared at him, the two of us locked in a stare down. Our suits were falling apart; I’d taken his left arm and one of his legs, but I wasn’t in much better condition-Volume 2, Chapter 11

Extraordinary Intelligence with Luxion

Luxion created Leon's mobile armor/robot

The harsh clang of metal echoed through the arena as I sent Brad flying into the arena wall.

“Wow, that had some power behind it,” I mused.

The overwhelming capability of my own Armor ended the battle before Brad could even launch a single attack. One smack with my shovel broke the spiked, purple helmet on his head.

“That’s not even Arroganz’s full power,” Luxion said. “I’m impressed with the new humans’ ability to move their Armor with magic, but that’s the only technique they have that warrants any attention. They have too many ridiculous adornments to take seriously.”

Is he holding a grudge because they laughed at Arroganz?

Well, it made sense; Luxion created the suit, after all.

I approached the damaged purple Armor that lay smashed into the side of the arena wall. Brad still managed to move it somehow, so I slammed my foot down on him. His suit creaked under my weight.-Volume 1, Chapter 8

Luxion also created the Partner a 700m long airship

His father grinned. “He’s my daughter’s savior. I’ll clean up his mess. I’d like another knight for you to rely on in the future, and Redgrave House could use the extra security. Thanks to this mess, we’ve already identified several allies we can no longer trust.”

The two gazed through a nearby window. An airship, over seven hundred meters long, floated right outside. Gilbert had found the vessel curious at first, since its design was like nothing he had ever seen before. He’d been impressed to learn it was a Lost Item Leon had recovered from a dungeon.

Adventurers were revered in Holfort Kingdom. Thousands of men aspired to accomplish what Leon already had.-Volume 1, Chapter 11

Luxion was able to come up with a method to remove Noel's cursed necklace

Luxion waited quietly while we finished our conversation before turning to Noelle. “I have a report, if you don’t mind.”

“Wh-what?! If you were there this whole time, you should have said something!” Noelle grumbled.

Luxion turned his gaze to my left arm. I had attached the bracelet to my wrist in order to secure Noelle’s safety, but I’d never had any reason to use it.

“I have discovered a way to remove your collar.”

He’d only just figured it out? Seriously? “Sure took you a while,” I said.

“Yes, due to safety concerns. I actually discovered a way to remove it immediately, but I had to research a few more to ensure I identified the way least liable to cause injury. The best technique—which will cause the least burden to your bodies—would be to manifest the chain, then sever it.”

“Doesn’t sound that complicated to me.”

Noelle agreed. “In that case, we should have done it sooner.”

“A reckless application of power will cause the collar to tighten. In other words, it would take off your head.”

“Uh, is this really going to be okay, then?” Noelle asked, her eyes filled with fear. “And you said this is the safest method of removal?”

“I located a spot in the chain that will not trigger said effect. If we destroy it at that precise point, we can safely remove the collar. I have already perfectly mapped it out.”

I glanced at Noelle. “Well? Want to get that thing off?”

She hummed thoughtfully. “Actually, I think maybe I’m fine leaving it the way it is—and that’s not the fear speaking.”

“Huh?!”

“B-because it’s one of the only things I have that really ties me to you, Leon.”

The way she said that was adorable, but if anyone else heard it, they would have gotten the impression that I was into some really kinky stuff. People who knew the collar was a cursed item would take one look at it, notice the bracelet on my wrist, and shake their heads in disgust.-Volume 5, Chapter 12

Luxion can create medicine

“You only have yourself to blame. You should prioritize training your body physically over relying upon medicine to solve your issues—especially such sloppily crafted potions as those. Considering how poorly they would pair with your constitution, I suggest disposing of them altogether.”

“My constitution?” I quirked a brow at him. “Wait, are you saying you could make some legitimately potent ones yourself?”

After a small pause, he admitted, “I am capable of dispensing such medicine, yes, but do you truly intend to make use of it?”

“It’s always best to have a trick up your sleeve, yeah?”

I decided to let Luxion analyze the potions I bought. Then he could use them as a base to craft ones that would better suit my body-Volume 7, Prologue

Luxion far exceeds Cleare

I shrugged at last and said, “Well, you know how it is. I started thinking, maybe I ought to be a bit nicer to her. That’s all.”

“You’re running hot-and-cold with her, then? How unbecoming.”

I sneered. “What malfunction do you have that makes you butt in with snarky remarks? I swear, there’s gotta be something wrong with you. We should have Cleare check you out.”

“I far excel her capabilities in every way.”

His overconfidence and stubbornness was a real thorn in my side sometimes. Cleare’s accommodating nature made for a way more intelligent and well-rounded approach, in my opinion.-Volume 7, Chapter 12

Cleare can perform sex changes

“I-I only remembered recently who this character was! I n-never dreamed Cleare would take it that far.”

I was numb with shock. Cleare had experimented on a male love interest, one who’d started at the school last year, and now he—she, rather—was a girl.

“What’ve you done? Turn this character back. Tell me where she is right now!”

“It’s too late.”

I glared at her. “Run that by me again?”

My intimidation tactics had no effect. Marie shook her head again. “We can’t. She said herself she wanted to be a girl.”

“You’re kidding me, right? Right?! I thought love interests were supposed to be men?”

“She said…she finally realized who she really is. After Cleare performed the sex change, she cried from joy. She thanked us too many times to count and even said she could lead a brand-new life this way. I can’t go to her after all of that and ask to change her back,” Marie explained. She cupped her own face and broke down into tears.-Volume 7, Epilogue

I think Luxion's info analysis feats also fit in here, cause it's due to intelligence; being able to analyze things to their genes, analyzing and negating different energy sources etc.

Luxion also can analyze things and then create a perfect counter for them

“Looks the same to me.”

“You certainly do have an obsession with appearance. It’s coming, by the way.”

As the Demonic Suit charged in for another attack, I lifted my arms to block its ice blades. They had severed right through my armor before, but not this time. Instead, the blades melted.

Shocked, the Demonic Suit tried to leap away, but I grabbed it before it could.

“Aw, don’t run. Not after you went to all the trouble of chasing me down.”

The heat from Arroganz’s arms vaporized the ice coating the Demonic Suit’s armor.

“Gaaaah!” The enemy’s wail echoed alongside the creak of metal.

I ignored its protests, ripping its arms off. Inside the cockpit, Luxion’s eye gleamed ominously as he watched with glee. “You caused quite a lot of damage,” he said. “After gathering data, I have created the perfect counter for its abilities.”-Volume 6, Chapter 11

He has also been shown many times to be able to predict his target's future moves

“Oh, you must be talking about… Hey, wait! More gambling?!”

On the last day of the festival, we had a few exhibitions, or specifically, contests. These events allowed students to display skills they’d honed during their time at the academy and were the real centerpieces of the festival. Each one promised a cash prize. Naturally, everyone placed bets on who would win.

While I did question the ethics of running a gambling ring at a school festival, I couldn’t help but see it as a prime opportunity to rake in the dough. After all, I had Luxion at my side. His ability to gather information and analyze the lineup exponentially increased my odds of winning. Already, I could pick out the winners with reasonable confidence.-Volume 2, Chapter 3

The third day of the festival was finally upon us—the day of the main events.

I sat pretty on a cushy sofa in a premium lounge overlooking the oversized arena. The coffee table before me creaked under mountains of gold and silver coins as well as stacks of cash. I couldn’t stop grinning as I counted them.

“Master, about the next race… It seems several of the competitors are coordinating to help one specific member win. We should change our predictions to numbers twelve and four,” said Luxion through my surreptitious earpiece. He’d sneaked into the waiting room for the athletes to secretly gather intel, i.e., this was how I’d amassed my new fortune.
.-Volume 2, Chapter 4

“Sorry ’bout that, but, uh… It’s all gonna work out now.”

I strode toward the table where the map was located. Luxion emitted a beam of light from his eye onto the surface of the map, highlighting a number of areas.

“I have indicated where we believe the enemies’ hideouts are located. I have also completed an analysis predicting the enemies’ future movements. I will now present my proposal for where to relocate our troops.”

The strategy room erupted into a cacophony at this abrupt flood of information, but what really caught my eye was the adorably flustered Miss Mylene. The lights Luxion had created on the map had already begun moving about.
-Volume 9, Chapter 7

Last edited:
aside from the AP/Dura thing i'm not really expert with, all the abilities additions is good

Man, i'm still stuck at Vol 8

Tbh, i want a separate profile for Arroganz

That's kinda unnecessary 🤷‍♂️

I think Luxion has a better argument for having a separate profile, either way I don't really care too much.

Arroganz​

Energy Manipulation

Arroganz can also fire lasers
The quote show Luxion firing the beam from its eye, not Arroganz armor. And the second part show the Black Knight firing the laser that bended, Arroganz just had wings and a blade equipped, although in other quote I saw Schwert homing lasers so I'm fine with it.
Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2)
Like I said in a previous Re:Zero thread, the Inorganic Physiology page already assume by default that characters have Self-Sustenance Type 1 and 2, as it's obvious that machines don't need to breath or nutrients.

Base​

Street level

Can defeat Giant Ants
Ehh, considering how he used a blade and the fact that he specifically pointed how easy to cut their neck was I don't really think this works as justification for 9-C AP.
Leon easily one shot Serge
Uhh, the quote show Lean unable to do any sort of damage to a Demon Suit so I think you got the wrong quote.
Higher with Strength Enhancing Drug
The drug increases his perception and strength
This should also get listed in the enhanced senses part.

Speed​

Base​

Superhuman
Leon can move so fast that he strikes in the blink of an eye
I remember the can of worms that happened recently (mostly due to a certain verse) about moving so fast that an enemy can't react, and although I haven't followed it much and thus don't know the current status (last I remembered that was supposed to be subsonic), I support a simple superhuman as the examples don't really seem to go as far as reach the subsonic range as well as the fact that I don't support the logic used in those similar cases of that other verse but that is beside the point.

Everything else is fine.

Yea, was the wrong quote for Serge, updated it. Drug boosted Serge who Leon one shot also has a couple feats of cracking walls like this
“You better not give her any trouble,” he warned Ideal.

As far as I’m concerned, she’s more like family than the Raults are.

As though reading Serge’s mind, Ideal said, “Are you sure about all of this? Doing this means declaring war with your family. It’s not too late to secure their safety before the carnage begins.”

“No need. They’re the ones who abandoned me, aren’t they?”

“…Yes. They have been proceeding with their preparations to disinherit you. Not to mention that they’ve summoned Leon to their house a number of times and have kept close ties with him.”

Serge balled his fist and slammed it against the wall, sending a crack splintering out from where he made contact. “See, I knew it! I was only ever a replacement to them! And that woman is no different from the rest. Happy to wag her tail at that piece of trash just because he looks like her dead brother!”-Volume 7, Chapter 3

But thought it was redundant, already have quite a bit, just like Marie who Leon scales to being able to knock down doors, it's all street level stuff.

All that stuff is really good support for 9-C, if there was some visuals it could maybe even reach 9-B, in general if you had some feats from the manga or anime that you believe could upgrade some things share them with me and I could try to calc them.

Thanks for the offer, but don't think either the anime or manga has anything.

Anime only went up to like Volume 2? And was not really anything there, no clue where the manga is, and honestly don't feel like going through it just to look for feats, too much stuff to do.

Need to get back to the VN I was reading months ago, go through the others in the series, so I can be up to date for the next release, and then there are a few other series I have been meaning to reread, some with 20+ volumes...

and honestly don't feel like going through it just to look for feats, too much stuff to do.
Can understand the feeling after be in my third rewatch of Iruma to search things for the profiles, worst part is that this rewatch is to find good renders and gifs for abilities as I forgot that in the previous rewatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back