• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A battleboarder impersonating Weekly whose only posts are asking authors to add hilbert spaces to their tales should probably not count.
I mean, it's not a troll upvote, I don't know why we are discriminating against the author and denying them their vote.

I mean, it's not a troll upvote, I don't know why we are discriminating against the author and denying them their vote.
An account trying to get Weekly in trouble and only doing shit in that realm isn't a troll upvote?

If we're not meant to be discriminating against authors, what's stopping us from mass-creating accounts to downvote it?

Think ffs.

EDIT: Also, I'd consider the vote by Nepotism for the win invalid. They downvoted Chaoskampf extremely recently, with their only other activity on the site being an upvote on @Iapitus_The_Impaler 's SCP a few days ago. Considering this I'd peg it as Kveld's account. Don't do this shit people.

Last edited:
Will it ever be added then or was the fall from 8-C to 9-A, 1-B to 2-A, and rise to possibly low 1-C also before that. Anyway I should stop questioning the logic that is extended canon here

An account trying to get Weekly in trouble and only doing shit in that realm isn't a troll upvote?

If we're not meant to be discriminating against authors, what's stopping us from mass-creating accounts to downvote it?

Think ffs.

EDIT: Also, I'd consider the vote by Nepotism for the win invalid. They downvoted Chaoskampf extremely recently, with their only other activity on the site being an upvote on @Iapitus_The_Impaler 's SCP a few days ago. Considering this I'd peg it as Kveld's account. Don't do this shit people.
Fair point, i'll agree to this and stop arguing.

So...whats the concencus so far? The only thing i have left to go over is the 682 stuff and thats gonna be a can of worms in and of itself so if thers anything left to talk about before that we should probably address it now.

The abilities should be fine yeah though theres some stuff for 682 that was left out from its termination log but that can b added later

Regarding Abilities, they are fine to add but there are a lot of things missing
So don't add them now, because I plan to do a fuller revision of the God tiers hax

@WeeklyBattles
Also, high elder Gods should be downgraded as indicated in the OP
They only give Jermiah the gift/knowledge, not the full power
And even when Jermiah ascended to the level of the High elder Gods, he was completely insignificant when compared to the old gods in the forage level of the Scarlet king's army.

It's hard to respond to this fully because I have mixed feelings about the OP myself. Like I don't think we're all on the same page and it just makes things harder to explain going forward.

Just know that I'm ok with Weekly's assessment of 343.

HWML and HWMD stuff I'm neutral about.

One thing everyone needs to understand is that it is nearly impossible to be 100% right about anything to do with SCP. The best we can do is find the most consistent thing and stick with it.

I would like to request that the OP hold off on revising 682 at least for now.

I have something cooking up that addresses the points in the OP as well as some personal gripes and grievances.

And before anyone asks, yes, I will be talking about SCP-6820.

I would appreciate it immensely if we cease 682 discussions here and move it to a new thread.

I would like to request that the OP hold off on revising 682 at least for now.

I have something cooking up that addresses the points in the OP as well as some personal gripes and grievances.

And before anyone asks, yes, I will be talking about SCP-6820.

I would appreciate it immensely if we cease 682 discussions here and move it to a new thread.
If you'd like i can at least addrss your claim that 682 has nothing to do with Pitch Haven, as both 682's xperiment log and the author of Pitch Haven say otherwise

Should this be closed then?
Nope, if OP doesn't change anything of 682
Change the other things I suggest (unless there's a new argument against)
Basically, no one opposes it and the majority agree or are neutral
I don't want this CRT to be meaningless even if everyone doesn't object to it in its entirety like the previous revision about CM stuff of 682,2719 and 3930

There are a few arguments iirc for 1-A god tiers. I also recall something about High 1-A narrative shit.

Though IIRC, the last one was rejected.

Anyways, now that scp-682 shit has been delayed to another thread, I assume all that is left is Oven's response to Weekly?

Nope, if OP doesn't change anything of 682
Change the other things I suggest (unless there's a new argument against)
Basically, no one opposes it and the majority agree or are neutral
I don't want this CRT to be meaningless even if everyone doesn't object to it in its entirety like the previous revision about CM stuff of 682,2719 and 3930
I mean the general consensus for basically everything else is literally just 'it should be it's own thread, do it later'

No I mean each of the things you brought up in the op should be it's own thread, 682, 343, isabel, etc
Is it really necessary? It's horribly confusing, aren't there already multiple threads each of which is a revision that adds multiple character's abilities?
About the upgrade, everyone agrees on it
Why not apply it now?

I could also opt to throw all this into a larger revision and add more stuff
(if motivated, 1A God tiers and more)

Is it really necessary? It's horribly confusing, aren't there already multiple threads each of which is a revision that adds multiple character's abilities?
Because this thread is about like five different things, all of which have their own individual and far more in depth revisions already planned

About the upgrade, everyone agrees on it
Why not apply it now?
Those are fine yes

Bumping for interest, this needs to be resolved. 682 stuff in the new thread doesn't actually address NEP Type 2 and High-godly that Rabbit proposed on this thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/scp-r...pt-nep-regen-stuff-of-scp.117368/post-3885372, which also ties into this one. Weekly did also bring up that 3309 (Swann) erased 682 here. I believe the consensus on HWMD and HWML are that they need downgraded, HEG also need downgraded, and HDE stays. For the elder god stuff and Isabel, haven't seen that thrown around, but I think it looks fine.

The concensus for HWMD and HWML is that it needs to be dealt with in another thread, sam with the elder gods and isabel

Yes really? Each of the things brought up here wer only surfac level issues that each would benfit massively from having individual threads to discuss them so a chang as drastic as 'just nuke the profiles' isnt the only option

look, unless someone makes a thread for them like the 682 one, we have to discuss them here

besides i wouldn't even remotly call the thread surface considering it has a lot of evidence

Last edited:
The Creator had countless aspects, avatars, incarnations, and manifestations across all of the infinite layers of existence, innumerable layers of nonexistence, and the numberless layers of transcendent reality beyond the conceptual duality and distinction between existence and nonexistence.

In one of those layers of nonexistence, the one who would soon be known (in one incarnation) as SCP-343 comes into being. Or, more accurately, He wills the predominating aspect of his presence from non-being to being, from void to reality, yet still encompassing both.

People forgot that scp is made up of different canons and people should treat them a different verses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back