• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator

Subaru

Superhuman Stamina

Immediately went back to fighting after having his nose, teeth and ribs broken

“Pathetic.”
…brought to a swift end as Elsa elbowed him directly in the face. As she spun around, using the least amount of movement necessary, she had stuck Subaru with her elbow, and as he was reeling, Elsa, still in her spin, traced an arc with one of her long legs and landed a kick.
Subaru was thrown back into a shelf filled with porcelain and came crashing to the ground. In one single round of attack, Subaru had both his nose and front teeth broken. His side, which took the brunt of Elsa’s kick, was in terrible pain, and he could feel that a number of his ribs had broken.
But still, Subaru shoved his fist against the ground and immediately stood back up. Subaru’s brain had already started excreting endorphins and was rejecting the pain, which was greater than any Subaru had felt before.
In this aroused state, his breathing abnormal, Subaru launched another mindless attack…but he was again struck back.-Volume 1, Chapter 2

Endured the pain of having his heart squeezed

Subaru’s breath felt like it caught inside him as the cloud, more distinct than the first time around, slid its black fingers forward. They moved past the thin flesh of his chest, stroked his rib cage, and went straight toward his heart.
Even though he knew it was coming, there was no way he could endure pain so far past his limits. He had no words with which to express the mad screams inside his head from feeling his heart directly grasped.
The long suffering, the time of unbearable anguish, continued.
His heart rhythm was thrown off. His blood flow was cranked to the limit, making his entire body scream out. It was such torture that he felt like he was gushing tears of blood, biting down on his teeth hard enough to break them. For Subaru, the only thing he could sense in this world was pain. All he was allowed to do was continue to writhe.
The agony seemed to last for eternity as his field of vision was dyed pure white—
“—Barusu?”
When he heard his nickname, Subaru realized he had fallen onto his knees and butt. He hastily wiped off the saliva that had spilled from the corner of his lips and rose back up.
“Man, daydreams are bad, bad stuff.”
“It is because you forced yourself back from injury too soon. If it is too hard, you should return to the village. If you have some other way to find Rem, at least tell me that before…”
Before completing her sentence, Ram gasped, and her expression changed as she looked all around the area.
The only sounds were those of the quiet forest: tree branches swaying from the wind and leaves rustling as they rubbed against one another. Ram listened carefully as she looked back at Subaru.
“What did you do, Barusu?”
“…I rolled the dice a little, pain and all.”
Despite how extreme the pain had been, not even a single trace of that remained in his body at that moment.
Even as Subaru silently reviled the wounds carved solely into his mind, he was grateful for the saving grace that his body still had enough endurance with which to act-Volume 3, Chapter 4

Limited Resistance to Time Stop

His mind is still consciousness every time Satella stops time

“—Next, movement followed sound, vanishing from the world as well.
The passing of time lengthened. A single moment extended to eternity. The next second simply never arrived.
Emilia’s serious expression remained before his eyes, unmoving. She was like an ice statue, her next motion an eternity away.
Subaru was the same. He couldn’t move. His mouth, his eyes, nothing for eternity.
Sound had vanished, time had stopped, and Subaru’s hand could not even reach out to beg.
For some reason, only Subaru’s mind continued on during the phenomenon beyond his understanding.
-Volume 2, Chapter 5

Social Influencing

Got almost half of the whole village to join in his aerobic exercises

“Victory!!”
After Subaru raised his arms and shouted, a chorus of voices rang out in celebration.
“Victory!!”
The people beside him spontaneously patted one another’s backs as they voiced their admiration. Subaru, too, wiped the sweat off his brow, exchanging pleasantries and giving high fives as he caught his breath and headed toward Ram.
Subaru’s buoyant approach was greeted by Ram’s frosty gaze.
“What kind of attraction is this?”
“It’s nothing big enough to call an attraction. I figured I’d kill time with the kids, and then the adults saw and jumped on the bandwagon, that’s all.”
Aerobics was his chosen method for playing with a bunch of noisy kids at the same time. The adults saw and they joined in, with the end result being a huge ruckus with almost half the village’s population pitching in.
“Well, I’ve gotten so popular it scares even me. It’s something fun for the young and old alike. Maybe it really is the secret to living longer!”-Volume 3, Chapter 3

Limited Resistance to Memory Manipulation

Him being able to remember people who have been erase is already on his profile under causality resistance, but i think this should be added too. He can remember people who all memories of, have been erased. This is limited cause he can only remember others, his own memories can be erased

Now, the same thing had happened again. Yet, even in spite of that—

“I’m the only one…who remembers…”

In a daze, Subaru voiced the undeniable fact.

Just like in the last go-around, when Subaru never forgot the erased merchant or Rem, sacrificing herself so that Subaru could escape, he alone remembered.

Two of the squad leaders gathered under Crusch…had become different people.

Bathed by the annihilating mist, the original squad leaders had been erased. Everyone accepted the next in line as the squad leaders in their place, with no one noticing the sudden change in rank.

Faced with that abnormality, Subaru knew that the Witch and the White Whale really were cut from the same cloth.

Subaru Natsuki continuing to remember the things everyone else had forgotten—surely this was not unrelated to Return by Death, a trait possessed by Subaru alone-Volume 7, Chapter 3

Supernatural Willpower

This ties into stamina as well, while looking at it, it occurred to me that it might qualify for supernatural willpower too. Even while having Petelguese taking over his body, and his blood literally boiling, he hardened his resolve

He’d made Ferris, proud of his power as a healer, use that power to take a human life. And yet, Subaru had asked him to use that power in such a fashion once more, so as to lay the final trap.

“So thanks to that last request, this body’s no good, either… So ready to give up yet?”

“Give up? Give in? As if I would surrender! At this rate, I will rob your flesh, and it will be me, by me, for me, only me—me, me, ME?!”

Beyond his normal madness and fury, Petelgeuse, in a true sense, had begun to go insane.

To so great an extent his moves had been read in advance, his plans thwarted, yet even so, Petelgeuse wailed while tenaciously clinging to his delusions; and Subaru, even as he tasted the suffering of his blood boiling within his body, hardened his resolve.

“At this rate, I’ll die…and that’ll be traumatic for Ferris… I don’t wanna die, either, so I’m gonna settle things with you. We’re just gonna do it my way…”-Volume 9, Chapter 4

Acausality

So return by death is an ability that lets Subaru rewind time, this is stated to let him remember things which others have forgotten

Now, the same thing had happened again. Yet, even in spite of that—

“I’m the only one…who remembers…”

In a daze, Subaru voiced the undeniable fact.

Just like in the last go-around, when Subaru never forgot the erased merchant or Rem, sacrificing herself so that Subaru could escape, he alone remembered.

Two of the squad leaders gathered under Crusch…had become different people.

Bathed by the annihilating mist, the original squad leaders had been erased. Everyone accepted the next in line as the squad leaders in their place, with no one noticing the sudden change in rank.

Faced with that abnormality, Subaru knew that the Witch and the White Whale really were cut from the same cloth.

Subaru Natsuki continuing to remember the things everyone else had forgotten—surely this was not unrelated to Return by Death, a trait possessed by Subaru alone-Volume 7, Chapter 3

This is specifically in relation to the Whale, the Whale not only erases memories, but makes it so that the person they erased never existed, all traces of them are erased. We see this when Subaru went to Rem's room, her belongings weren't there

Once Ram saw it, surely her ridiculous notions would shatter into dust.

Subaru grasped the doorknob to the room and marched in. He didn’t hesitate. If he did, Subaru’s timid heart would let him make more excuses. He had no time to be worried or conflicted.

The room he stepped into was plain but decorated in a reserved, feminine fashion—

“…No…way.”

There was…nothing.

The space he’d just entered had a made bed and a little table, no different than any of the other empty rooms. Rem’s had been simple, but this was different, completely devoid of personality. The little feminine touches and decorations had certainly been in hers.

“This can’t be rea…”

Looking around the room, Subaru couldn’t believe it and rushed out into the hallway. Ignoring Ram’s gaze as she stood beside the door, Subaru counted the rooms from the stairs to this one. He’d made no mistake. There was no way he could have. He could find the place with his eyes closed.

—Then why…?

“C-could it be Beatrice? Maybe she shuffled the spaces around on me like that first time…”

“Barusu.”

“That’s right! That has to be it! Why that little— Playing her games to make fun of me…”

“Barusu, stop it.”

Seeing Subaru grow hysterically desperate, Ram quietly dropped all hint of affection. Shocked, Subaru looked at Ram. She gazed back at him, the almost unthinkable, plaintive look in her eyes expressing just how much she was concerned for his well-being.

But it was wrong. That wasn’t what Subaru was looking for.

“Rem… This is her…”

“—There has never been such a person at this mansion.”

Ram shook her head, her eyes clouding as she said, as if to slap him to his senses, “I do not have a little sister.”-Volume 6, Chapter 4

So the Whale essentially changed the past, but it had no effect on Subaru, because Subaru has the ability to retain memories when he rewinds time.

Reinhard

Air Manipulation

His attacks can generate enough air pressure to shake an entire building

After a sharp intake of breath, the kukri in Elsa’s hand flew forward, in a flash, toward Reinhard’s neck.

Unlike when Subaru was her opponent, there was no sign that Elsa was holding back as she made her silver strike, and it seemed to kill the very air as it raced toward Reinhard’s slender neck.

Yet Reinhard was completely defenseless. Not only did he not make any move to defend himself, he didn’t even make a move to dodge the attack.

Subaru could already picture Reinhard’s head flying off his body. However…

“I don’t really want to be violent against a woman, but…” said Reinhard, starting off in a gentlemanly way, but Subaru thought that the tone of his voice had dropped.

“…you’ll have to excuse me.”

Reinhard planted one foot down, the pressure behind it fracturing the ground beneath him, and with the other leg launched a kick so strong it created a shock wave as it collided with Elsa and sent her body flying. The back blast was strong enough for Subaru to feel it where he stood. He was speechless.

All it was, was an ordinary forward kick, but the air pressure it caused was enough to create a wind that shook the entire building
-Volume 1, Chapter 5

Temperature Manipulation

By draining the mana around him, he also lowers the temperature of his surroundings

“What?”

Subaru saw the air in his line of sight twist, and he couldn’t be sure, but he thought that the room had lost some of its light. Apart from that, the room’s temperature, which had already been falling because of all of the ice magic, dropped even further. Subaru found himself shivering and hugging his shoulders.

“Wait? Huh? Why are you…”

“I’m sorry, it’s just… Could you lend me your shoulder?”

As Not-Satella started to lean on him, Subaru, while flustering about, rushed to support her. Her slender body was incredibly hot and Subaru could feel his heart racing from a completely different reason from before. But one look at Not-Satella’s face and any ideas Subaru may have gotten were blown away.

Not-Satella was short of breath and looked as though she were in pain. It was as though she was running a high fever.

“What happened? Did you suddenly start to feel…?” asked Subaru.

“No, it’s the mana… You know, right?” replied Not-Satella.-Volume 1, Chapter 5

Resistance to Death Manipulation

This is added after i finished the CRT, Reinhard should resist Julius Al Clarista, for obvious reasons, based on the official scan on his profile, he has resistances to all 6 elements, of which Al Clarista is made, and he has magic resistance, which gives him resistance to curses, debuffs, and buffs

Beatrice

Absorption

Can drain the mana of others

“Bwah…!”

—the next moment, Subaru felt like his entire body was on fire.

Something was running wild inside him, making him feel like he was on fire from the tips of his fingers to the very ends of his hair. The eerie pain was as if a finger of flame were tracing his internal organs.

His vision darkened. When Subaru came to, he had fallen onto his knees, a large amount of tears flowing from him.

“It seems you did not faint. Perhaps you are as sturdy as I heard?”

“Wh-what did you do, drill loli…”

“I simply interfered with the mana inside your body. Does the circulation feel slightly off, I wonder?”

The girl calmly murmured as she knelt down and jabbed a finger into Subaru’s body.

“Well, it would be good to confirm whether you had hostile intent or not. And, for your rudeness toward my hard work, your mana should be confiscated before letting you go, I suppose.”

Subaru, having reached his limit, was unable to remain upright from the jab, his head falling to the floor. Despite this, he was able to slowly use his neck, looking up as the girl glared down at him with a sadistic smile..-Volume 2, Chapter 1

Air Manipulation and Stealth Mastery

Beatrice can push things away with some sort of invisible power. She can also conceal her aura, preventing anyone from knowing which door is connected to the Forbidden Library.

Don’t worry, I won’t say a thing. That feeling turns all of us into blithering idiots…”

“Could you cut short the magnificently stupid statement and close the door already, I wonder?!”

“Gyaha!”

Some invisible power, likely something magical, threw Subaru back, and he flew hard into the corridor wall. The impact to the back of his head made Subaru’s eyes spin as he saw out of the corner of his eye the door slam shut with a ferocious sound.

Shaking his head, Subaru retraced his steps to complain about the violence of a moment before.

But when he opened the door, an empty room within greeted him. The Passage had done its magic.

“Once Lady Beatrice conceals her aura, one cannot know which door it is. She will not emerge unless you go opening every door in the entire mansion.”
-Volume 2, Chapter 1

Enhanced Senses

Beatrice can smell the scent of the witch on Subaru

’Tis not just your dull face, I suppose, that is rotten. It is quite thick all around you.”

“—Huh?”

“Perhaps I speak of the scent tickling my nose? It would be wise to avoid meeting the twins for a while.”

Beatrice pinched her nose and waved with her free hand as if driving off an unpleasant scent.

“—”

But Subaru’s mind couldn’t let go of the keyword scent.

Scent. Certainly someone had used that word around the end of the third loo—

“A smell coming from me…?”

“—The scent of the witch. Perhaps your nose is broken?”-Volume 2, Chapter 5

Power Nullification

Beatrice and Puck can remove curses from others. This would be added to her first key

“Just as I said, there is no way to defend against a curse once it has been activated. However, an un-activated curse can be blocked. It simply requires a cleansing rite prior to activation, so anyone with the requisite skill would find removing it rather simple.”

“I’ll save getting angry for later… So, who can do that?”

“In this mansion, there’s me, and of course Puckie. Beyond that, Roswaal and…the three little girls do not have the requisite experience, so no. Oh, and of course you cannot.”-Volume 3, Chapter 2

Telekinesis

Beatrice can release magical energy to attack people with

Despite her elaborate dress, the girl’s body was as light as a feather. Subaru’s spinning increased in synergy with the buoyancy of his mood.

“Let g—Would you put me down, I wonder?!”

“Ha-ha-ha, I could just fly in the sky right now! Nah, how ’bout we fly together, Beako?!”

“Fly all by your lonesome—!”

“Bwah?!”

She released magical energy from right above him, slamming him hard enough to make him do a full leg split on the floor. The impact he felt on the top of his skull transferred to the rest of his body. Subaru’s internal mana was all a jumble. His eyes were spinning as he continued to rest on his butt.
-Volume 3, Chapter 2

Extrasensory Perception

Beatrice can sense curses on others

“…What are you saying, I wonder?”

“I think there’s a little curse on me. Can you check?”

“I did not tell you to repeat yourself! Has it been even half a day since we spoke about shamans in detail, I wonder?! Even gullibility has its limits…”

Beatrice stormed over and yelled, probably thinking Subaru had some sort of persecution complex. But her expression changed midway to one of surprise; she looked up at Subaru as if some doubt had just been answered.

“I sense a curse rite… You truly have been cursed.”

“Seriously? I mean, I figured as much, but having it actually said out loud is still kind of a shock…”-Volume 3, Chapter 3

Aura

Beatrice has a cold, ghastly aura

“Like I’m gonna back down now. Don’t you dare cut off the conversation on your own.”

“Betty has finished speaking. No matter how much you might arbitrarily continue, Betty’s conclusion will not change. Do you have any more time to waste than she does, I wonder?”

“Ugh… If you understand that much, give me a hand and behave while I lead you out!”

“I refuse. No matter who comes—yes, no matter who comes, they shall not enter this archive of forbidden books.”

Beatrice did not even look Subaru’s way as she made the statement, a cold, ghastly aura flowing from her into Subaru. He understood that the feeling creeping up his spine was a side effect of the magical energy pouring out of the girl.-Volume 9, Chapter 2

Felix

Mind Manipulation

When he touches someone, he can brainwash them

It is not. Accordingly, you must understand what my reply must be, Master Felix.”

Ferris must have sensed something in Rem’s stare, because he soon raised both hands in surrender.

“Okay, okaaaay. Ferri will stop using the treatment to brainwash him.”

“From here on, I shall be present for all treatments.”

“Meow, no trust at all. Well, that’s fine, really.”

Ferris glanced sideways at Subaru. When Rem shifted, as if protecting Subaru from that gaze, Ferris stretched up and looked down at him over Rem’s shoulder.

“So that’s enough lecturing from Rem for today. Our next date will be somewhere she won’t find us, meowkay?”

“I don’t remember dating you, and you just said ‘brainwash,’ didn’t you?! I’m not meeting up alone with a guy who’ll say something freaky like that!”

“Okay, okay, that sounds like a yes.”-Volume 5, Chapter 1

Paralysis Inducement

Can cause people to be unable to move

“But if one of them was a Witch Cultist, that changes everything.”

“We can’t be certain they don’t have others among the merchants…but we can check that from here on out, I suppose?”

Subaru was chagrined at the plan backfiring, but Ferris shook his head as if it was no big deal. After that, he gave the unmoving Kety a smack on the cheek, then pressed a palm, glowing with a pale light, to his face and said, “Now, spill out everything that you’re planning, would you? Ferri’s hand is the gentlest in the world…but it can do such terrible things, meow?”

“—”

Subaru’s body shuddered when he remembered the phrase Those who know how to heal people also know how to break them.

Ferris’s request made Kety open his eyelids a crack, gazing at Ferris with unfocused eyes. His lips frailly struggled to move, but Ferris’s power was supreme. He apparently couldn’t move at all.
-Volume 8, Chapter 3

Gifted Intelligence

Felix is the preeminent water magic user in the royal capital

—The warmth passing from Ferris’s palms began to circulate from Subaru’s shoulders into his whole body. The power of the water mana in his hands met the magical mechanism inside Subaru’s body called a gate, rising and flowing through it.

Ferris spoke again.

“Gently, slowly, softly. Ah, found a split end. It feels like you’ve been working unusually hard, Subawu. Ah, a gray hair, too. Yanking that…”

“Ow! And could you not babble when you’re working? All this mana sloshing around in my body feels pretty icky. If you aren’t careful, you’re gonna make me dizzy.”

His head felt a little heavy, and his limbs were sluggish. His body felt like it was reacting poorly to the attempted treatment.

Ferris was the preeminent water magic user in the royal capital—real name Felix Argyle. The reason Subaru was lodging at the Crusch villa was so that he could take advantage of the healing magic to heal his damaged gate.

The idea of healing via water magic might have called to mind something cool and refreshing, but in practice, it was nothing that simple. A gate was the means by which one used magic. The direct cause of the damage to Subaru’s gate was repeated overuse, as well as doping when his mana was depleted.-Volume 5, Chapter 1

What i already posted above will be added to his intelligence, that being he knows how to heal and break a person, being able to cause paralysis, brainwashing and have cause a person's mana to go berserk.

On second thought Genius Intelligence, probably works better, seeing the range of stuff he can do with water magic, his even includes necromancy, and resurrection.

Here is another feat; Felix was able to nullify the ritual which made the cultist able to commit suicide with poison, and also destroyed the mana that made Petelguese's fingers, his spare bodies that he could possess

“First, the cultists seem to have a magic stone embedded into them that turns into powerful poison for suicide purposes. But the fingers seem to get special treatment… Instead of poison, there’s an explosion ritual embedded into them, so that when they kill themselves, they take everyone nearby with them.”

“Sounds like it’s not so much meant for stopping information from leaking out as for the archbishop’s Possession, huh? If he needs to die so he can body swap, it’s a given he’d counter being knocked out and tied up by killing himself.”

“For suicide… But surely it is likely a method of external activation exists. What about that case?”

“I was worried about that, too, so I nullified the ritual and ripped the whole thing out~~!”

Ferris had a simple answer to Julius’s concern. But judging from Julius’s wide-eyed reaction, that had been no easy feat. Ferris continued. “Also, about the characteristics of the fingers that Subawu was so concerned about… It’s not so much stagnant Gates as having weird clumps of mana. I think the presence or absence of this sets the fingers apart from the regular cultists, and that the Archbishop of the Seven Deadly Sins can only transfer into the ones with this planted in them.”

“So the condition for Possession is the difference between the general members and the premium members of the club. What happened to that clump of mana?”

“I melted it and scrambled it all up. So we can’t really call him a finger anymore.”Volume 9, Chapter 3

This also would give him Power Nullification i think.

Wilhelm

Supernatural Willpower and Superhuman Stamina

Even at death's door, he still had the willpower to keep gripping his sword, and continue fighting

“I was…rash…and…careless…!” he groaned.

“You don’t need to talk! Aw, crap, I don’t know what to do here, but at least you’re alive. Let’s get back to Ferris first thing!”

When Subaru reached out with his hand, he drew in his breath; the state of Wilhelm’s wounds was far beyond his expectations. He still had the willpower to grip a sword, but he was knocking on death’s door, his mangled left arm included.

The torch of his life threatened to burn out at any moment if Subaru didn’t find a healer, pronto. And yet, when Subaru rushed over, Wilhelm politely refused his hand. Planting his weight on the sword he leaned upon, he clenched his teeth, trying to stand on his own power.

“Not…yet. I can still…fight…”-Volume 7, Chapter 4

Tens of Meters Range

Cut the White Whale in half

Seeing the gleam in both his eyes, seeing the strength in his steps as he raced, seeing the vividness of the slashes of the sword he wielded, hearing the earsplitting cry echoing forth, and captivated by the glimmer of his soul, none could laugh off the old man’s accumulated life as that of a fool.

His blade ran, a scream rose, and the White Whale’s enormous, suffering body was wracked with intense pain.

With the demon beast crushed under the Great Tree, unable to move, the Sword Devil racing along its back did not hesitate to use his blade. The slash begun at the tip of its head ran down its back and reached its tail, and when the Sword Devil stood upon the ground, he turned right around, rending its belly on his way back to the head.

In one swing—sharp, deep, and very, very long—the single flash of silver cut the White Whale in two.

With a leap, the Sword Devil came down onto the tip of the unmoving White Whale’s nose once more.
-Volume 7, Chapter 4

I just noticed the Whale has type large size, should just be type 1, will list this in the Whale's section.

Gifted Intelligence

Wilhelm was already the greatest sword wielder of the domain at just 14 years old

Even Wilhelm did not remember what triggered it.

But when he drew the treasured sword, which he had never before even set hands upon, out of its scabbard, the way he was instantly captivated by the beauty of the steel—that, he remembered distinctly.

Before he knew it, he’d been taking the family sword on his own to the mountains out back, swinging it from morning till night.

The first time he touched the sword, he was eight; he became accustomed to the length and weight of the blade, and when his limbs grew so that they were no longer mismatched, Wilhelm was fourteen, and the finest sword wielder of the domain.-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Without ever facing live combat, his skill already surpassed 15 normal youths combined

Such was the hardship of youth, the baptism of one’s first battle.

—Yes. By rights, it should have been like that for anyone.

But in truth, without ever having faced live combat, Wilhelm’s skill with the sword easily surpassed fifteen normal youths put together.

“What? They really weren’t as tough as I thought.”

In his first battle, the boy soldier had built a mountain of demi-human corpses, and from atop that mound, he thrust his sword into his attackers.

No one could behold him and not feel afraid of the bloodstained future that awaited him.

Wilhelm’s abnormal strength in the sword was multiplied over the days he swung a sword in his homeland. From morning to evening, until his energy gave out, Wilhelm had lived by continuing to swing the sword—every day, from age eight to fourteen, six years without pause.
-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Has superhuman, god-like combat capabilities that make it possible to dodge 30+ invisible hands

“Impossibleimpossibleimpossibleimpossible! How could you escape my Unseen Hands?!”

“Of course, I evaded them by sight. Once I knew their nature, foiling them was mere child’s play.”

Wilhelm tediously made the declaration as he once again made dirt shower with the tip of his treasured sword.

Dirt poured onto the madwoman, incomprehension on her beet-red face. But after seeing it repeated over and over, Subaru finally understood Wilhelm’s objective in making that move. At the same time, he was in shock.

—The repeated showers of dirt were his opening moves for making Unseen Hands visible.

The hands themselves were invisible to the naked eye, interacting with whatever they touched by destroying it. In other words, the evil hands left a trail as they tore through the dirt showers.

Of course, even if he could see the ferocious attacks by thirty-plus hands, evading them was no easy task. And yet, Wilhelm’s superhuman, godlike combat capabilities made even this seem like child’s play.-Volume 8, Chapter 2

Wilhelm dodged Guese's numerous unseen hands by moving beyond the limits of his own vision. The unseen hands even if it wasn't invisible can freely alter its range and direction, both able to overwhelm the enemy with numbers and destroy him utterly with a single blow, despite that it couldn't kill Wilhelm

The black hands cascaded from the sky, destroying trees, houses, and the ground itself with their overwhelming power. It was without cessation, over and over again, destroy, destroy, destroy—fueled by the anger of being unable to finish off one’s foe.

“We have to hurry! Wilhelm’s fighting right near there!”

There was only one human being who could take Sloth on without Subaru.

Wilhelm broke through the downpour of invisible attacks by moving beyond the limits of his own vision.

He swayed from left to right, suddenly accelerated and decelerated, did as many flips as he could, toying with his enemy and drawing ever, ever closer through each repeated skirmish.

The authority known as Unseen Hands would be a dangerous attack even if it weren’t invisible. It could freely alter its range and direction, both able to overwhelm the enemy with numbers and destroy him utterly with a single blow. These constituted countless advantages in every kind of battle, making it the ultimate technique for bringing death to one’s foe.-Volume 8, Chapter 2

Precognition/Analytical Prediction

Wilhelm combat skill is such that he can anticipate his opponents attacks via their eye movement, feeling their hostility, and reading how they breath as they aim

Mad with rage, the woman thrust both hands forward; simultaneously arms spewed from her shadow, assaulting the Sword Devil.

Their ferocity compelled Subaru to instantly shout for him to dodge, but he wasn’t in time. The black, evil hands ought to have grasped Wilhelm’s limbs, cruelly rending his flesh asunder—

But they did not.

A silver flash ran across the sky, and droplets of blood spurted from the woman’s neck.

“If the human launching the attack is in plain sight before you, it can be anticipated, invisible or not. By watching the movement of her eyes, feeling her hostility, reading how she breathes as she aims, it was all too clear.”

“—”

The Sword Devil made that frightening declaration having completely anticipated the pitch-black, evil hands, striking them down with his sword. Without exaggeration, his evasive timing was perfect; his talk of reading her breaths was no mere boast. His shocking combat skill had blunted the advantage posed by the invisible hands.-Volume 8, Chapter 2

Fear Manipulation

Can radiate hostility that causes fear in his opponents

“Now then, both of our tricks have been sufficiently exposed. I shall obtain vengeance for my comrades.”

Thrusting the tip of his treasured sword forward, Wilhelm threatened with suppressed anger. The hostility radiating from the tip of his sword sent a thrill through Subaru, not even the direct target of that blade. Naturally, his fear was nothing compared to that of the madwoman on the receiving end of that sword tip.

In spite of this, the madwoman spread her blood-smeared arms wide, laughing as if granting his bloodlust a warm welcome.-Volume 8, Chapter 2

Theresia

Skill Addition

Just an addition to her intelligence, Young Wilhelm who spent the majority of his life honing his sword skills, believed he couldn't reach her level in a lifetime

The all-too-vivid slashes did not register even with those struck by them, managing no expression as their lives were snuffed out.

Whether such acts were cruelty or mercy, no one knew.

As to what was known, there was but a single thing—

—Surely he could not reach that realm of the blade in a lifetime, or even eternity.

He had lived by swinging a blade, devoting the majority of his not-overly-long life to that purpose. And because of that, it was Wilhelm who could keenly comprehend the heights of the swordsmanship repeated over and over before his very eyes.

So, too, the fact that it was a realm he, a man of no talent, could never reach.-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Of course Wilhelm does eventually surpass her, as his talent was more than he thought, but still at this point in time, he believes her level of skill can't be reached, and Wilhelm was already the most skilled swordsman in the army.

Acrobatics

Fought Wilhelm on the ground, walls, and air

At the beginning, no doubt many found the two figures having vanished from their sight.

Blade recoiled from blade again and again; high-pitched sounds shot past the spectators.

There was a chain of glimmers and sounds of steel as the two figures danced upon the stage at a dizzying speed.

Soon, those witnessing the spectacle had lost their voices, their hearts going to and fro, overwhelmed with a vast sense of admiration.

They battled with incredible force, switching where they stood, from the ground to the walls to the very air as the swordplay of the two sword fighters blurred. Some even realized that the sight had brought them to tears.
-Volume 7, Chapter 5

Prime Wilhelm should get this too

Puck​

Power Nullification

Beatrice and Puck can remove curses from others. This would be added to her first key

“Just as I said, there is no way to defend against a curse once it has been activated. However, an un-activated curse can be blocked. It simply requires a cleansing rite prior to activation, so anyone with the requisite skill would find removing it rather simple.”

“I’ll save getting angry for later… So, who can do that?”

“In this mansion, there’s me, and of course Puckie. Beyond that, Roswaal and…the three little girls do not have the requisite experience, so no. Oh, and of course you cannot.”-Volume 3, Chapter 2

Gifted Intelligence

Treated the wounds on the inside of Subaru
Let’s talk, shall we?”

—Now, he was painfully aware of just what they had felt back then.

The cold was making it hard to think. Already, the pain tearing across his whole body had vanished. Subaru heard the gentle footsteps of his own death drawing near. And just as his body slackened from the sweet premonition that the end was nigh—

“Oh, this won’t do. You’re bleeding out too much—I’ll put a stop to that.”

“—Dwah!!”

He felt like he was being roasted alive, waking up his fading senses.

With merciless pain blocking his throat, Subaru saw that each wound on his body was audibly freezing over. White steam rose as sharp ice connected, stitched, and tethered his wounds, even the ones inside his body.

Through this act of treatment, abandoning all consideration for the human body, Subaru’s flesh was violently healed. Blood vessels exploded within his eyes, dyeing his vision scarlet.

It was more than an ow, ow, ow. The hell that had erupted within his body transcended even pain.-Volume 6, Chapter 4

Aura

Has a ghastly, and overpowering aura

“Heya, long time no see, Puck. How’ve you been?”

He smiled toward Puck—the little cat swishing his tail as he floated in the sky.

The presence of the suddenly appearing Great Spirit surprised the expeditionary force, putting it extremely on edge. Puck, glancing at their reaction, accepted Subaru’s greeting with a stroke of his own whiskers as he spoke.

“Mm, I’m in a very good mood. Right now, I can easily dispose of an insect pestering my beloved daughter.”

“This is an awkward question, but this insect to which you refer…”

“Do you really need to ask?”

Puck’s eyes remained round as a ghastly, overpowering aura poured from his entire body.

That sense of antagonism made tension run through not only Subaru, but the entire expeditionary force as well. The knights, sensitive to hostility, immediately put their hands to the hilts of their swords, an understandable reaction.

Though he was bathed in their wary stares, Puck’s ghastly aura did not relent as he continued, “Subaru, I have a few things to say to you. Do you know what they are?”-Volume 9, Chapter 2

Emilia

Social Influencing and Aura

Emilia has a dangerous and bewitching charm, and presence which causes others to be shaken up

When people say, “Time stood still,” they must surely be talking about times like this.

There was a girl standing at the entrance to the alley.

She was beautiful. She had long silver hair, with braids in it that reached down to her hips. She was looking straight at Subaru with violet eyes that shone with intelligence. In her soft features were both elements of youth but also mature beauty. There was also a noble air about her that gave her a dangerous and bewitching charm.

The girl was about one head shorter than Subaru, which made her around five feet, three inches tall. The clothes she wore used white as a base color, and there was nothing terribly ornate about them, but on the other hand, the simplicity emphasized her presence.

The one thing that stood out was the white cloak the girl was wearing. It was emblazoned with embroidery that depicted a bird of prey, adding to her impression of majesty.

However, it wasn’t the clothes she wore that made her shine so.

“I will not stand by and watch any more of your wrongdoing. That is enough.”

Her voice, like silver bells, rang beautifully in Subaru’s ears, and for a moment he forgot the situation he was in. He was completely undone by the silver-haired girl’s presence.

The other men seemed to be just as shaken up as Subaru was.-Volume 1, Chapter 1

On a battlefield, caused everyone to stare at her due to her overwhelming presence
“Enough—I will tolerate no more violence from you.”

The beautiful voice cut through that surreal scene like light through a clear piece of glass.

The battlefield was dominated by that voice, clear as a bell, and everyone’s eyes were stolen by the girl who appeared upon it.

Her long, silver hair flapped in a warm wind. Her violet eyes were imbued with a powerful will. Her beauty was so great that none who witnessed it could ever forget. Her outward appearance was enough to draw the eyes of others several times over.

However, in that instant, her appearance was not why she had stolen the gazes of all present.

Everyone’s eyes had been stolen for no reason beyond the overwhelming awe of her presence.
.-Volume 8, Chapter 5

Forcefield Creation

Puck has this, but she needs it for herself too, she can create ice shields

Subaru instinctively started to cry out, but…

“I’d like it if you didn’t underestimate spirit mages. We’re pretty frightening if you make enemies of us.”

Not-Satella clapped her hands together in front of her chest, forming a multilayered ice shield that was easily pierced by Elsa’s blade, but it took the knife and stopped her attack. Elsa immediately leapt back to retreat as a few smaller icicles were hurtled her way.

The counterattack was due to Puck, who was standing on Not-Satella’s shoulder by her silver hair, sweeping his arms this way and that like a battle commander.

“One manages defense and the other attack… In reality, it’s two against one,” said Subaru, impressed.-Volume 1, Chapter 5

Stealth Mastery

Can attack without making a sound

“That mere tricks could defeat me is absurd! A trial is not so easily—”

“Eiiya!”

“—Kwaa?!”

However, when the man, proud of his victory, trod across the ice, Emilia launched from her powerful glide into a flip. Emilia’s kick, slipped in without a sound, drove into the man’s defenseless solar plexus. The speed and force of the unexpected kick were of sufficient power to lightly blow the man off his feet.-Volume 8, Chapter 5

Rem

Bodily Weaponry

In oni mode she has long sharp nails, which rivals those of demon beasts

“If you give me steamy looks like that, I’m gonna get singed…”

Subaru felt the entire weight of her attention on him. Perhaps he had failed. Rem’s dreadful appearance certainly warranted that thought.

The familiar servant’s outfit on her was fully covered in blood spatter. A coat of fresh blood dampened the dried blood below it in a gruesome two-tone pattern, sporting blackish red and vivid red.

Her nails were long and sharp enough to rival those of the demon beasts—perhaps an effect of her horned form. Under her right hand was her iron ball for “self-defense” and a pool of blood and little bits of flesh, an exceptionally ominous combination.
-Volume 3, Chapter 4

Weapon Mastery

Can skillfully use her flair

“—Yaa!”

She altered the course of the iron ball she was swinging above her head, lengthening the chain to its full extent. The single blow snapped the trees along the side of the road, smashing wood and soil together and sending them flying toward the figures. Her opponents variously leaped and ducked to evade, then rushed at Rem to seize the opening she had given them.

Rem, her arm extended, twisted her body so that she could draw her limb and distant weapon back to her. However, a blade would to tear into her chest before the iron ball could arrive—

“—Raa!”

A moment before the tip of the figure’s knife reached Rem, her demon foot rose from below to send its jaw flying. No, this was not a metaphor for its head being kicked aloft—the blow was so powerful that her enemy’s jaw literally sailed away.

The figure’s face was covered in fresh blood. Even so, it did not hesitate out of pain as it thrust the blade forward. The action, made in complete disregard for the attacker’s own life, was wrong for any living thing.

“—”

The head of the figure who had failed such a basic biological test was shattered from behind as Rem’s iron ball returned.-Volume 5, Chapter 5

Supernatural Willpower and Superhuman Stamina

This is going to be a long one, cause her stamina is insane.

Rem had her sternum cracked, internal organs crushed, and still kept fighting

One of the group had approached without a sound, and it drove a hand into Rem’s torso with incredible force, slamming her into the great tree behind her.

The force, enough to crack Rem’s sternum and crush her internal organs, left her spitting out a copious amount of blood.

Coughing up the sticky liquid burned her throat. Her body sank in the agony that coursed through every corner of it. When the hand lashed out again, by sheer luck, she fell to her knees and escaped having her skull crushed. The palm thrust into the great tree behind her, sending it sailing away with unbelievable ease.

The unarmed figure, able to form craters in the ground’s surface with a single stomp, was clearly different from the others.

When it leaped sideways in pursuit, Rem rolled to evade it, spat out the blood remaining in her mouth, and searched for the iron ball she had dropped.

“Ah, uh?!”

The instant she dodged a stone lance, which still grazed the side of her face, a rock slammed right into her body from behind. Her spine creaked ferociously, and her small form crashed into the ground and bounced into the air.
-Volume 5, Chapter 5

Had cuts all over her body, lacerated legs, left arm severely burnt, yet still kept going

The demon—Rem—relaxed her shoulders as she called the boy by name with relief. Her appearance was ghastly, with the cuts all over her expressing the heroism involved in her arrival. There was not a single part of her body not drenched in blood. Her blue hair was now pitch-black; there was no visible trace of the apron dress that had been burned to a crisp. Her legs, poking out of her ripped and shredded skirt, were lacerated. Her left arm had been burned so cruelly that Subaru wanted to avert his eyes. With her entire body covered in the perfume of blood and death, Rem smiled reassuringly toward him even so. And with Rem looming so violently before him, Petelgeuse raised his voice in acclaim. “Ahh—oh my, how marvelouss!” He had forgotten that Rem had slain his subordinates before his very eyes; to the contrary, it seemed to have stirred him all the more, with his excited voice bursting with praise. “A girl! A single girl! Bearing all these wounds yet moving forward! And for what? For this young man! You have gone to these lengths to rescue this beloved boy! You are possessed by love; you live for love!”-Volume 5, Chapter 5

Had her arms bent in different directions, her torso gouge out, and then her body literally broke under Petelguese unseen hands

—In an instant, her entire body was torn to pieces that audibly fell onto the cold, hard floor.

Subaru lost his voice as he beheld the blood spreading from Rem’s fallen body.

“…aa?”

Her corpse, fallen to the ground, had been cruelly destroyed for all to see.

When she had intruded into the cavern, she was wounded all over yet lovely. Now, each of her limbs was bent in a different direction; the wounds to her front and back looked as if the fingertips of a giant had gouged out her torso. And what had wreaked such violence upon her body was…

“It is the result of your actions. You were slothful and did nothing. And because of that, she is dead! Because you killed her!”

“…You.”

“It was by my hand! It was by my fingers! It was by my flesh! But it was you, you, you, you, you, you who, who, who…killed her, yes!”

Petelgeuse’s abnormal power toyed with Rem’s body as he chirped, almost like he was singing.

Rem’s body, lying down in midair, shifted like a marionette on a string as her arms and legs dangled. Her twisted limbs danced according to the madman’s whims.

“…op it.”

There came a scrish of something ripping apart.

Unable to handle the manipulation, Rem’s body broke…and so did something within Subaru.-Volume 5, Chapter 5

Dozens of hours passed

“Hff, hff… Kuh…ll.”

Subaru’s consciousness hovered somewhere between alertness and unconsciousness. Fatigue, debilitation, the abrasions on his body—all these dragged down Subaru’s body and spirit.

Still bound by the manacles, his limbs, abused beyond their limits, no longer accepted the brain’s instructions. The metal scraped his flesh and even wore down the bones of his wrists and ankles. Just moving around sent him into convulsions from the ferocious pain.

—Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill.

In spite of that, even then, bloodlust welled up from the very bottom of his heart. That moment, with both body and head no longer listening, it was the heart alone that kept Subaru going.

It had been dozens of hours since he had been abandoned in that world of solitude. His body and spirit had reached their limits, but Subaru’s consciousness had not shut down.-Volume 5, Chapter 5

And Rem was not only alive, but able to crawl over to Subaru and free him using magic

Subaru felt the struggling presence reach his body. The instant he felt something graze his upper arm, he instantly tried to take her hand and call out her name.

“Re…”

His throat froze over.

The grasp on his arm was so light, so cold, that none would think it came from a living person.

“R-Rem…?”

Rem’s body lay facedown beneath the kneeling Subaru. The girl’s slender arm was shaking a little, but it was as cold as could be, devoid of warmth-giving blood.

She was as icy as a corpse. She could no longer be here in this world. Yet though she should have been finished, she had dragged her body over and clung to Subaru. She touched his arms, his shoulders, his chest, his head, as if to make sure they were there; she pressed everything against him in a hug from the front.

“—”

Subaru, silently accepting the embrace of the dead, had no idea what would happen.

A breath away from each other, Subaru was certain that it was Rem hugging his body. However, her flesh felt dead to the touch, unreal, as if she were animated solely by the dying embers of her life.

…Rem grabbed his outstretched arms and smashed them to the ground.

Subaru, pulled forward and down, was shocked at the sudden violence achieved with strength far beyond his imagination. Hence, he was slow to react to Rem’s next action. Subaru’s arms, pressed to the floor, were bathed in a large amount of liquid.

It was a cold, viscous substance with a rusty scent. The fact that Subaru had become so used to the smell made him rather slow to realize that Rem had coughed up blood.

A chill ran up his spine at the discomfort of so much of another person’s blood pouring over him. But the bad feeling vanished in an instant.

“—ma.”

The whisper vibrated faintly in the air as the intervention of mana achieved its result.

“—Dwaa!”

Pain, like something sharp digging into his wrists, seized Subaru. The unexpected numbing ache shot from his wrists straight through his forearms, all the way to his shoulders.

He didn’t know what was going on. He shuddered at the thought that Rem was doing this, coughing blood on him, sending sudden jolts of pain through him, and proceeding to turn both arms into useless appendages. But the next moment…

—The wrist manacles, unable to bear the pressure pushing out from the inside, noisily blew apart.

“—Oh.”

The destruction sent metal fragments flying, and a tinkling sound echoed throughout the cavern.

Subaru breathed raggedly as his pain radically eased, and his entire arms felt incredibly free despite the scalding sensation. He opened and closed both of his now-unfettered hands, confirming that they could still move.-Volume 5, Chapter 5

White Whale

Water Manipulation

The whale can generate mist

That was why Subaru opened his folded cell phone, shining light upon the gap to drive away the darkness.

He meant to look for a trace of the person who should have been there, and to ascertain the source of the uncanny feeling that just wouldn’t go away.

And within the shining light—

“…Ah?”

There, floating in space, Subaru met a truly gigantic eye.

The next moment, something roared, and mist covered the Liphas plains.

—Mist.-Volume 6, Chapter 3

Stealth Mastery

Can hide without any sound or sign of its presence

Rem replied bitterly to Subaru’s question, but for some reason, she trailed off. The catching of Rem’s breath tugged at Subaru, but when he tried to look at her, all he could see in the deep mist was a silhouette; he couldn’t tell what was on her face. The mist grew even thicker, to the point that he wasn’t sure where his own hands were.

“—”

When Subaru had first met the White Whale’s gaze, it was bigger in circumference than Subaru’s arms could reach. If the giant eye was anything to go by, the White Whale had to be truly as large as the name implied.

It struck him that such a monster was hiding without any sound or sign of its presence, and it was able to swim freely through the night sky. They’d lost sight of the White Whale in the deep fog, a fact that aroused even greater terror.
-Volume 6, Chapter 3

Large Size

It's listed as type 2 on the profile, but it should be type 1, the whale is 165 ft

The White Whale: Just as its name suggested, the demon beast’s figure was covered all in white. Countless body hairs sprouted from hide that resembled finely chiseled bedrock. The pectoral fins extended from the underbelly like grim reapers’ scythes, with the smaller dorsal and caudal fins shaped similarly.

Setting aside the disparity in savagery, the shape of the White Whale very much resembled that of the whales Subaru knew—but its size betrayed his expectations twice over.

As far as Subaru knew, the blue whale, the world’s largest whale, was almost one hundred feet long, give or take, making it literally the largest mammal on Earth. However, the enormous body of the whale he saw in the distance easily surpassed one hundred feet, probably large enough to be close to one hundred sixty-five. Its giant frame was closer to a mountain than a living creature.
-Volume 6, Chapter 3

Sound Manipulation

Can raise its voice, causing a terrible sound that claws away directly at the listeners’ spirits

The White Whale opened its mouth.

No, those words were both correct and incorrect. To more accurately express the truth…

—The mouths of countless cavities over the White Whale’s entire body opened and began to raise their voices.

Reverberations like shrieking voices poured out of the countless mouths created all over the demon beast’s flesh.

The discordant sound one would not think existed in that world seemed to claw away directly at the listeners’ spirits, coursing from their hearing to violate their cranial nerves.

The damage did not stop at human beings alone. The land dragons and ligers employed as mounts stopped in their tracks, seized by instinctive, primordial fear.

The expeditionary force was overcome by its worst instance of defenselessness since the start of the battle to bring down the White Whale.-Volume 7, Chapter 3

Existence Erasure

Pretty sure it had this years ago, but it was removed, however it's clear that the mist of annihilation erases all traces of existence.

People fully it by it, vanish, no trace of them remains.

“We got through?!”

Having apparently slipped out from under the thick mist and entered a clearer area, Subaru turned his head around and looked back.

There were several figures on the ground behind them that hadn’t made it out in time, swallowed up as the mist pressed down upon them. With expressions of fear and anger chiseled on the human beings’ faces, they earnestly fled, but they were engulfed by the mist from the head down and vanished.

The land dragons were obliterated with them. With the mist falling and scattering to the ground, no trace of their destruction remained. Not even their names would remain in anyone’s memories. None save Subaru, the only one who would remember their deaths.-Volume 7, Chapter 3

It's also said if even a single finger of a person is touched by it, their existence would be erased and brought to an end

With a shudder, he tasted the sensation of blood draining away as he cut through the wind, trusting fully in his land dragon.

—The annihilating mist spewed by the countless mouths was right beside them as they grazed past.

If even a single one of his fingers should have touched it, Subaru’s existence would be erased and brought to an end.

His entire body would be engulfed in a sense of loss different than death, and he would vanish, ended without even anyone to remember him.
-Volume 7, Chapter 4

Enhanced Senses

Instinctively sensed Subaru's approach to its sense of smell

Let’s go, Patlash! Circle around the tip of the whale’s nose!”

The loud shout and a crack of the reins spurred the land dragon into a run. Patlash responded with a gallop at a forward angle, knowing no fear as it charged toward the mighty White Whale.

With Rem clinging to its body, the White Whale was twisting to try to throw her off, but it sensed Subaru’s approach and instinctively turned its head in his direction.

“Sniffing Subaru’s scent is a privilege for me alone—!”
-Volume 7, Chapter 4

Supernatural Willpower

Despite having a deep belly wound, and bleeding a lot, it showed no signs of giving up

“Mr. Wilhelm, are you all right?!”

When the twins came rushing and saw Wilhelm’s grave injuries, both instantly went into action. Mimi applied simplified healing magic to the aged swordsman’s wounds, and during that time, Hetaro looked up at Subaru and said, “Even Big Sis’s healing magic cannot do much to heal these wounds. Mr. Natsuki, can you get Mr. Wilhelm as far as Mr. Felix?”

“Yeah, I can see for myself Wilhelm’s in bad shape! If he isn’t treated, it’ll be too late! I really wanna bring him myself, but…”

Subaru glared at the White Whale as it began to rouse itself once more.

The belly wound ran deep, and the bleeding from the opening hadn’t ceased, but the demon beast continued to spew mist from the mouths all over its body, showing no more sign of giving up the fight than Wilhelm had.-Volume 7, Chapter 4

Extrasensory Perception

Can sense the presence of mana

In accordance with its instincts, the White Whale calmly, purposefully set about toying with and killing its prey.

“—!!”

It spewed mist, progressively dyeing the surface white.

Though pests had interrupted it, the White Whale’s mission was to cover the world in mist. This, too, was the command of its instinct, and doing so was the purpose of the White Whale’s existence.

Thus, the White Whale’s mind pulled away from the spectacle below when suddenly, its enormous eye shifted about, its mind reorienting toward the earth once more.

Having detected mana gathering with enormous force, it looked at the flow with its naked eye.

“Al Hyuma.”

A blue-haired girl was standing in the center of the vast vortex of mana.-Volume 7, Chapter 4

Roswaal

Power Bestowal

Can transfer his mana to others

—It was the last vestige of her life as a wonder child among the demon people.

Roswaal grazed his finger across the scar like it was a beloved, wonderful thing.

“—The blessings of the stars upon thee.”

Four glimmering colors flowed along Roswaal’s arm and converged upon the tip of his finger to become a white light. The light coursed down his finger and poured into Ram’s scar.

—The technique to transfer mana directly to another demanded exceptional skill.

If the elemental composition of the mana was not perfectly balanced, the mana would harm the recipient’s body when converted back into energy. It was a “therapy” that Roswaal could employ because he was attuned to all four major mana affinities and was accomplished at using them all at a very high level.
-Volume 3, Interlude

Extraordinary Genius

Successfully achieved soul transference, a technique, takes everything that makes up a person; soul, memories, experiences, elemental character and destiny, and puts it into another soul. This requires magical genius and tenacity beyond the ability of mortals

“A technique for soul…transference.”

As Subaru drew closer, Julius revealed something that sounded far removed from magic. However, Subaru did not miss the look of disgust that came over Julius’s face as he spoke of it.

After firmly declaring the research abominable, Julius closed his eyes and continued.

“The phenomenon itself is exceedingly simple. Everything comprising the caster’s soul—his memories, experiences, and most likely, elemental character and destiny—are seared onto the soul of another person.”

“Meaning, it…is possible to overwrite the memories and mind of another person, then.”

It was like doing a copy and paste with a computer file. It treated human memory like a file, overwriting it with another person’s file-like soul, blotting out the old and saving the new.

That way, the discarded soul would be lost, and the overwriting soul would remain.

“But it does not exist in reality. The magic is lost, the ritual is theoretical, and the difficulty is of an almost unheard-of level. Reproducing the feat would require magical genius and tenacity beyond the ability of mortals. I simply cannot believe this Archbishop of the Seven Deadly Sins possesses such intellect and skill.”
-Volume 9, Chapter 1

Elsa

Gifted Intelligence

Has freakish skill which lets her avoid attacks, in a cellar with very little room to move around.
“This is my first time in mortal combat with a giant,” said Elsa.

“Go ahead and keep talking, little girl. I’ll turn you into mincemeat and feed you to the giant rats!” As Rom threw his insults he swung his club even faster. Before the power of that swing, any untrained attempt to block would be no more effective than a sheet of paper.

Inside the cellar, there was very little room to move around, and allowing the swings of that club to corner you could easily be a fatal mistake.

However, Elsa’s skill was of such a high level it could only be called freakish.

While still wielding her kukri, dangling from one hand, Elsa, herself like a black shadow, was able to slip around each of Rom’s surely fatal swings. Her movements were precarious, walking a thin line, just barely away from life-threatening danger, and still it was she who was in control of the fight, not Rom.-Volume 1, Chapter 2

Has godlike skill which lets her counter Puck's countless ice attacks

While Subaru was able to talk Rom out of it, the truth was that the fight between Elsa and Not-Satella was so intense, it didn’t look like there was anywhere anyone could cut in.

Countless ice shards had been created and were flying all over the room. However, in the midst of all of that, the way Elsa was handling it could only be described as superhuman.

She would spin around, duck down so low it looked as though she were crawling on the ground, and at times she would step on the walls to evade attacks as though she were completely ignoring gravity. If even with all of that she didn’t seem able to dodge an attack, she would use her blade to cut through the ice crystals and shatter them. She had paired with what her opponent could do in number with an overwhelming degree of skill.

“She really looks used to fighting, despite her being a woman,” muttered Puck, impressed with Elsa’s godlike skills and fighting sense.
-Volume 1, Chapter 5

Enhanced Senses

She already has this, but i think it's important to note something. Subaru attacked her in her blind spot, at the perfect time and angle, but failed due to Elsa being able to sense his killing intent

So right after Elsa had swung her knife and shattered a large icicle, and Subaru was completely in one of her blind spots, Subaru sprang forward at her, forgetting even to breathe, and swung the club down on her.

Perhaps Subaru’s adrenaline had finally kicked in, because the speed of his swing was far faster than he had imagined it would be. It sliced through the air toward the back of her head, and…

“You picked the right moment and angle to target me, but unfortunately I could have sensed your intent to kill a mile away.”-Volume 1, Chapter 5

Emilia attacked her from behind and without looking back, she block the attack

As if Elsa had read Subaru’s mind, she smiled at him, and forgot about Felt for the time being.

“Fine, if that’s what you want, I’ll pay attention to you. Your dancing had better not bore me.”

“I’m going to go ahead and warn you, but if you’re going to dance with me, you’d better be careful. I haven’t learned a thing about dancing so I’ll be sure to step all over your feet,” said Subaru, spitting out the blood that had risen in his mouth. He readjusted his grip on the club that was still in his hands.

It wasn’t as though Subaru was going to have very many chances to land a hit, so he used everything he had to focus on striking Elsa as she rushed toward him.

“You’d better not forget about me!” said Not-Satella, along with a chunk of ice lobbed from behind.

But without even looking back, Elsa swung her blade and broke the ice to pieces. With Elsa’s superhuman senses on full display, even Subaru wasn’t able to keep taunting her.-Volume 1, Chapter 5

Otto

Superhuman Stamina

Endured being on his land dragon for 3 days straight

“I’ll do my best. My own future is riding on this, too, after all.”

As Otto spoke, he guided the land dragon with the reins as it raced across the ground.

The dragon carriage Otto owned was a large, canopied vehicle for hauling freight, so his land dragon was correspondingly huge and powerful. Subaru was concerned that such an apparently heavy beast would lack in speed, but Otto had explained, “It makes up for that with endurance. This is an especially hardy species even among long-distance land dragons. It could run for three days straight without getting worn out.”

“You’d think running for three days straight would wear out the people riding it instead.”

“Two years ago, I had to do that to not let a particular business opportunity slip. Humans can go through a lot if they’re ready to risk death to achieve it. Having said that, I keeled over just after trade negotiations were over, and I hovered between life and death for about a week afterward…”

“Like you’re ready to risk death, huh.”
-Volume 5, Chapter 3

Ram

Enhanced Senses

Has an enhanced sense of smell

The only sounds were those of the quiet forest: tree branches swaying from the wind and leaves rustling as they rubbed against one another. Ram listened carefully as she looked back at Subaru.

“What did you do, Barusu?”

“…I rolled the dice a little, pain and all.”

Despite how extreme the pain had been, not even a single trace of that remained in his body at that moment.

Even as Subaru silently reviled the wounds carved solely into his mind, he was grateful for the saving grace that his body still had enough endurance with which to act.

After all—

Within the deep verdant foliage, the rustle of the wind began to lose its tranquility. Ram frowned and looked to her right.

“The wind is astir… The scents of beasts approach, many of them.”

He looked that way, too, and saw multiple red points of light approaching from deeper in the forest. Based on the number of eyes, there were about five demon beasts running their way.

Ram made a small click of her tongue.
-Volume 3, Chapter 4

Martial Arts

Has off-the-charts martial arts skill

Julius, pouring all his energy into the incantation, did not move as Subaru, caught by the white figure, nearly fell down. The figure in white, face concealed by the white robe covering it from head to toe, was set to drag Subaru off without asking. Instantly, he instinctively realized that the person before his eyes was the caster of the illusion. Of course, the Witch Cult had to be involved. If Subaru was dragged off, the expeditionary force would lose its means of resisting the Unseen Hands.

“Shit! Wait, there’s no way anyone’s letting you do whatever you… Uu?!”

The instant Subaru braced himself, trying to resist, his planted foot was swept away, sending Subaru flipping over, unable to even cry out. The off-the-charts martial arts skill didn’t even let him get a word in.

At that rate, the figure in white would try to drag Subaru right out of that place—
-Volume 8, Chapter 3

Gifted Intelligence

What's on profile i think probably already warrants this, being a child prodigy, that through skill (from my memory) flawlessly coordinated with Emilia. But adding on to that, as just posted, she has off the chart martial skill, and could fight both Wilhem and Ricardo at the same time due to her godlike skill

In an instant, Wilhelm went from narrowly escaping death to going on the attack, closing the distance with the white figure. Midrange was the range at which an enemy could use magic. Wilhelm would be at a disadvantage for as long as it took to get to close range. But the Sword Devil’s disadvantage was overridden by another factor—the advantage of superior numbers.

“Doraaa!!”

A great hatchet flew into the air, bearing down on the white figure’s rear in a ferocious assault. Accompanied by a roar, Ricardo’s blow held enough might to break through even the White Whale’s bedrock-like hide. The attack, which could only blow its target away, slammed into the defenseless figure in white, sending its slender body ferociously flying away—

“What the hell?!”

But Ricardo, having delivered a blow of certain death, shouted not in victory, but in shock. The cause of that shock was the white figure sent flying—no, the enemy spinning through the air of its own volition. Frighteningly, the figure in white had turned in concert with Ricardo’s strike, diminishing the power of its impact.

Subaru could only guess at the level of skill required for such a feat, which could only be called godlike.

“Your skill is splendid—but…”-Volume 8, Chapter 3

Illusion Creation

Can create illusions using wind-type magic and hallucinatory drugs

At present, Subaru and Ram were riding together on the jet-black land dragon’s back. Subaru turned his head just enough to look at Ram, who was sitting behind him, as he thought back to the earlier battle.

“I have to ask…what was with that illusion attack earlier? I thought the only magic you could use was wind magic? No one told me about that part.”

“It is a mixture of wind-type magic and a hallucinatory drug. I had truly intended only to whisk the commander away while the others were weighed down…but I never imagined you would be able to break free.”

There Ram’s words trailed off. She nodded to herself a few times and said, “You probably gained a resistance to the drug. The drug is derived from the leaves in the tea you always drank, after all.”
-Volume 8, Chapter 3

Priscilla

Resistance to Perception Manipulation

Was unaffected by Emilia's cloak which hides her identity

Emilia had been fearful of coming into contact with Priscilla in spite of the robe she wore meant to conceal her identity. If Priscilla was Emilia’s political rival, it all fell into place.

In that light, the fact she’d invited Subaru aboard the dragon carriage meant…

“You knew who I was with yesterday, then?”

“It would seem she attempted to conceal herself with some pathetic rags. The way she hid in a nook along the street suited her public image very nicely.”

“Why, you. There’s things you say and things you don’t…”

Subaru was unable to conceal his indignation at Priscilla’s mockery of Emilia.-Volume 4, Chapter 3

Enhanced Senses

Her guesses are always right, which is what lead to her territory having unprecedented prosperity

“Princess, what’s your basis for all that?”

“ ’Tis very simple. Serving me means siding with the winner. You may have anything you desire; I allow it. But I shall not permit you to serve anyone else. That is all.”

Priscilla brushed her orange hair back, raising her hand in a lofty wave toward the heavens. It was a gesture that meant, I have said all that there is to say. With that, she turned her back to the Council of Elders on the dais and walked away. Before turning his back to follow, her knight looked up at the dais and said, “You might not like how she says it, but Princess is on the money. If she wants something, so long as she doesn’t change her mind, she gets it.—That’s because the heavens themselves have chosen Priscilla. I’m sure you’ve heard how the old… Er, Mr. Lyp’s lands have bounced back lately?”

Al sent a meaningful look in Marcus’s direction.

“We have already confirmed this for ourselves. Following the passing of Mr. Lyp Bariel, Lady Priscilla took control of policy within his lands…resulting in the region’s unprecedented prosperity.”

“Well, don’t mistake that as us working hard for the sake of everyone else or something, okay? Princess’s guesses are always on the mark like she’s a natural. She’s just right about everything, no ifs, ands, or buts.”
-Volume 4, Chapter 4

Crusch

Kilometers Range

Can hit the whale, whose height was equal to the clouds

“A formless sword that ignores range—Lady Crusch’s famous swordsmanship is able to fell a hundred men in a single blow.”

Rem replied in a low voice as Subaru gawked.

The anecdote Rem spoke concerning Crusch was news to Subaru, but the display was equal to the words. Though she appeared unarmed, such a statement was fitting for Crusch’s skill and combat strength.

The invisible slash stopped the White Whale’s initial response; with its movement halted, more attacks followed. The magic crystal cannons went to work once more, concentrating firepower on the White Whale and landing hit after hit, causing its altitude in the sky to drop as the damage and agony to the demon beast piled up.

The White Whale was at the same height as a cloud, but so long as its head was not pointed straight up, it was—
-Volume 7, Chapter 3

Resistance to Mind Manipulation

Can resist the whale's mental contamination

“In the first place, how long can he hold up against mental contamination? Besides the two of us, we’re pretty much wiped out here!”

The squad running alongside Subaru and Rem was virtually routed—and the few unharmed souls were trying to stop their comrades from hurting themselves like Subaru had.

“If Ferris gets contaminated, we’re totally done for. What do we do…?”

This was only as far as Subaru could see. He could only despair that it was like that everywhere else, too.

Along with Crusch and Wilhelm, if Ferris, their pillar of support, were to fall, that would be it for them. It would be difficult to even maintain the fight at all.

“Everyone who can move, get the wounded to the Great Tree! Use whatever force you have to!”

But he heard Crusch’s voice from the other side of the mist. A series of voices responded, and apparently, Crusch had escaped the effect of the mist. She was conveying how they would deal with that same menace-Volume 7, Chapter 3

Julius

Resistance to Perception Manipulation

Recognized Emilia even though she was wearing her cloak which hides her identity

This is the garrison for the royal capital guards. They also check the identity of people entering the Nobles’ District.”

“So it’s like a customs checkpoint, too. That’s probably what they built it here for, huh?”

He could appreciate it on logical and practical grounds, but his aversion to it was no doubt an instinctive reaction to something so emblematic of bureaucracy.

Emilia said nothing to the reluctant Subaru as she headed for the garrison. Mindful of the time and place, she finally let go of his hand. He mourned the loss of her palm.

And just as Emilia was about to knock on the garrison’s door, it opened toward the outside as a young man poked his face out.

“—My, it is not often I meet an acquaintance in a place like this. It has been some time, Lady Emilia. You have not changed at all since then.”

The young man bowed formally to Emilia—whom he had recognized even though she was wearing the hood. That alone put Subaru on guard, but Emilia’s expression was serene as she nodded toward the youth.-Volume 4, Chapter 2

Vibration Manipulation

Can create shockwaves

Mother protected child. Husband shielded wife. Young stood before old. And crosses would impale them all—

“Al Clauzeria—!”

A brief moment before that tragic scene was to unfold, a chant resounded, and simultaneously, Subaru saw light in the sky.

Light spawned and swirled about in midair, swelling into a rainbow-colored aurora that poured down onto the village square.

The vivid aurora traced a beautiful arc, indiscriminately bathing the knights, villagers, and Witch Cultists with its colors. But a moment later, the effects upon them were at polar extremes.

The rainbow softly enveloped the knights and villagers, transforming into a wall for them. The Witch Cultists impaled the rainbow with their daggers, and the next instant, they were enveloped in an unimaginable shock wave that sent them flying.-Volume 8, Chapter 4

Non-Physical Interaction

Can interact with the Unseen Hands, which i will show in Petelguese's section to be intangible

“—Al Clarista.”

A rainbow-colored glimmer flashed forth, mowing the onrushing Unseen Hands down in an instant.

The aurora borealis danced wildly, reflecting light at seemingly random angles to create blades tracing shimmering arcs. Bathed in that glimmer, the black phantasms dispersed like mist down to their roots, and the savagery they were to wreak was permanently halted.

“…What?”

“You should not act so surprised.”

Julius, who had swung his rainbow-imbued blade, elegantly replied to Petelgeuse’s dumbfounded utterance.

“If they can touch us, we can touch them. If mutual interference is possible, a rainbow aura imbued with the six elements can cut it.”

The six types of quasi-spirits contracted with Julius all rested within the cavalier’s sword, giving off rainbow hues. The glimmering aurora of his blade turned it into a beautiful and frighteningly powerful enchanted blade.-Volume 9, Chapter 3

Death Manipulation and or Durability Negation

Al Clarista is certain-death blade imbued with the magic of the six elements

The black, overwhelmingly violent torrent bore down on them head-on, but the rainbow aurora slashed it apart.

“—!”

The sword’s wielder lashed out, slicing down the oncoming evil black hands one after another. The process repeated dozens of times over.

Julius’s rainbow-gleaming sword was an enchanted, certain-death blade imbued with the magic of the six elements. It could even rend Petelgeuse’s Unseen Hands asunder; dispersed into mist, the shadows dissipated and vanished.

Subaru didn’t understand the principles at work. But perhaps it was difficult to reconstitute Unseen Hands severed by the rainbow, for the shadows grew thinner as the sword blows swept away the evil hands; Petelgeuse’s rage grew thicker in their stead.-Volume 9, Chapter 4

The six strands of overlapping light were a magical composition that Julius had come up with using his skill and a certain idea he had gotten from Roswaal, whom he considered to be the top court magician. This spell had been refined to the point that the light it produced could pierce any and all defenses no matter what form it took—Clarista when imbuing his sword with power and Clauzeria when erupting in a ray.

Those two trump cards were a major part of why Julius was counted among the kingdom’s greatest knights.

It was obvious at a glance that this iridescent beam was dangerous, and anyone foolish enough to think they could survive getting hit by it would not live long enough to regret their mistake. This was what Julius used in his attempt to eliminate Gluttony and all the doubts lingering in his breast.

“What?!”

“—Surprisingly, you have a bit of a soft spot and tend to avert your eyes from unpleasant things, Brother.”

Gluttony, Roy Alphard, was sneering as he bent over backward, just barely dipping under the deadly beam as he scornfully addressed Julius. The ray of light flew fast and true like a speeding arrow. Dodging it required reflexes on par with Reinhard or—
“We idolized you, Brother. There’s no way we wouldn’t know the magic that you worked so hard to develop!” Immediately after evading Julius’s attack like he knew it was coming, Alphard leaped up into the air.
-Volume 20, Prologue

Gifted Intelligence

Has such skill that he can fight Petelguese with his eyes closed, seeing through Subaru's eyes. This is compared to like a third-person shooter, fighting on TV while watching himself from behind.

“Crazy, crazy, you’ve gotta be kidding me! You really are a disagreeable bastard!!”

Abandoning his own vision and making Subaru his eyes on the battlefield was putting his own life on the line, proving that he trusted Subaru not to avert his eyes from the battle.

On top of that, inserting Subaru’s vision into his nervous system was not nearly as simple as it sounded. One way of putting it was that it was like a third-person shooter, fighting on TV while watching himself from behind.

“This isn’t a game, and it’s lunatic difficulty, one hit and it’s game over! Putting your life on the line like this, gotta be nuts… You and me both!”

“I do not believe you have the time to flap your lips!”

As Subaru kept his eyes wide open, Julius kicked off the rock wall, leaping back to rejoin the boy right at his side. With a swing and a thrust, he prevented damage not only to himself, the main target, but from the stray evil hands headed for Subaru.

During that time, all Subaru could do was sit tight, not averting his eyes, and gasp at the vivid display of skill.-Volume 9, Chapter 4

The next ability also adds to his intelligence

Accelerated Development (Battle; Other)

Midbattle, Julius grew acclimated to the unnatural physical sensation of looking through Subaru's vision, with frightening speed, raising the accuracy and sureness of his sword to new heights.

“I’m starting to suspect you and I aren’t looking at the same world here!!”

The two exchanged banter as they leaped away from the evil hands rushing upon them the next moment. Subaru’s feet clumsily slipped, whereas Julius split the wave of shadow with his sword, elegantly slipping through the gap to advance upon the madman once more.

“Amazing.”

Rising up after falling on his backside, Subaru spontaneously voiced his admiration at the sight of Julius in battle. Midbattle, Julius had grown acclimated to the unnatural physical sensations with frightening speed, raising the accuracy and sureness of his sword to new heights.

It was not a feat that knack alone could achieve.

This was the experience he had gained through the pain of ferocious training, cruelly using his body to its utmost limits.

This was the end result of clashing with swords and lives in the midst of battle, honing his own skill and conviction to a fine edge.
-Volume 9, Chapter 4

Superhuman Stamina

Kept fighting after Petelguese's unseen hands, gouged his back, and thighs and dislocated his shoulder

It was because he was ashamed, because it burned him so, that Subaru could not avert his eyes.

“—I’ll be going now.”

“Yeah, get goin’.”

It was not that he heard the whisper. But Subaru responded to Julius’s words nonetheless.

Grazes from the hands sent pain from the gouge in Julius’s back, from his thigh, and from his dislocated shoulder slamming into Subaru’s brain.

Subaru gritted his teeth enough they nearly broke, for he could not avert his eyes.

Rush, leap, slide, slice back, step, jump, advance, slip under, stop on a dime, glide past, circle inward, leap sideways, twist and evade, turn around, charge in, leap up, kick, leap about—refined motions all.

“Impossible…”

Slice away, slice down, charge in, slice up, kick away, gliding slice, slam, sweeping slice, thrust, cleave, lash, swing down, knock down, slice away, charging slice, slice in—with repeated sword blows and slices, the Unseen Hands turned to dust.
-Volume 9, Chapter 4

Petelgeuse

Enhanced Senses

Can smell the witches scent on Subaru

“Hmm, hmm…that spirit, that enthusiasm, that forward thinking, is to be treeeeasured… However…”

As the calculating Subaru stepped nearer, Petelgeuse sniffed the air, as if confirming that the scent of the Witch was really present. Then, as an ecstatic smile came over him, the madman extended both hands, showing Subaru his ten perfectly intact fingers. The slender, gnarled digits that resembled branches quivered.

“…The favor that you have been granted is too thick to add you to my fingers at thiiis juncture… I wonder, just how rich is the love of the Witch I see before me? Even Wrath would be envious of this… Could it be that you are Pride?!”

“Pride…?”

“Among the six Archbishops of the Seven Deadly Sins, only the seeeat of Pride is currently vacant! None of this generation worthy of the sin had appeared in this era…but the Witch Factor has suuurely reached the next generation’s Pride—you have received your Gospel, of course?
-Volume 8, Chapter 1

Kilometers Range

The unseen hands can attack as far as he can see

“The magic of the Archbishop of Sloth…maybe it’s not magic. It’s not a spell or a spirit, but anyway, he has a special ability. That’s one reason I don’t want a big gaggle of people rushing him.”

“…Special abiwity? What? First I’ve heard of it.”

“Best I can describe it, it’s an ability to extend a bunch of hands invisible to the eye. With one exception, you really can’t see ’em, and if they hit you, they can rip your limbs off pretty easily. The range is pretty much as far as he can see.”-Volume 8, Chapter 2

The human eye can see up to 3 miles

Stealth Mastery

The unseen hands attack with neither sound nor aura

The hands made of black mist gently dissolved into dust from the fingertips down. In an instant, the thirty hands dissipated. Subaru, unable to discern his opponent’s intent, watched with a stiff face.

“Bro, what happened to the attack?! Where’s it comin’ from?!”

“They vanished! They were pulled back! I don’t know why!”

Replying to Ricardo’s angry shout with an angry shout of his own, Subaru desperately swept his gaze across the area.

Subaru was the only one who could detect Unseen Hands, which attacked with neither sound nor aura. The life or death of his allies depended on his actions. That fact made Subaru earnest in his efforts.
-Volume 8, Chapter 2

Intangibility

When Subaru tried to touch the unseen hands, his fingers simply passed right through it

Of course, he couldn’t let her go through with it. There was little merit in playing for time, keeping the madwoman tied down in that place. The worst thought to strike him was that it was possible this female Petelgeuse copy was not the only one who could use the authority.

Accordingly, Subaru had to convey this to his comrades without a second to lose—

“Even so…shit! Even if I see ’em, I can’t do anything about ’em from my end!”

The largest obstacle to regaining his freedom was the Unseen Hands still keeping him pinned. When he felt his neck grabbed and reached back, Subaru’s fingers passed through the haze, unable to affect it.
-Volume 8, Chapter 2

Gifted Intelligence

Petelgeuse is a madman, but when it comes to combat, he has used his unseen hands in very creative ways.

Petelgeuse dodged Wilhelm's strike just before it hit him by using the unseen hands to throw himself

“How, how, how can this…?”

And without doubt, the madwoman’s shock was even greater than Subaru’s. She pressed a palm to the right side of her neck, taking in the feeling of the blood smearing it from the fresh cut. The very fact that the woman had dodged just prior to Wilhelm’s sword strike, the action saving her life, was itself abnormal.

“Damn it, she threw herself with her own power…”

In concert with the sword strike, the woman had leaped backward in an unnatural pose and with unfathomable speed. The shadowy arm had grabbed and tossed the woman’s body, narrowly saving her life from the Sword Devil’s blade.
-Volume 8, Chapter 2

Overcame the limits of the unseen hands speed, by figuring out that he needed to throw stuff using them

The means Sloth had chosen was her best option against Subaru because it did not use Unseen Hands.

In other words, put briefly, all she had to do was stop Unseen Hands from attacking directly, using the evil hands to attack indirectly instead. The attack speed of Unseen Hands itself was less than that of a punch from a normal arm; if you didn’t panic, they could be dodged, even in great numbers.

But if the evil hands grasped things and threw them, the speed was incomparable. The pure physical might they possessed went far beyond human norms. The missiles they threw traveled with a speed rivaling that of a major-league fastball.

On top of that, what she launched at them was, at minimum, the size of a human head—a single solid hit would be fatal.
-Volume 8, Chapter 4

Used the unseen hands to throw himself, effectively giving himself the ability to fly

The woman was now far overhead.

Her diminutive, beat-up body was curled up with her hands around her knees—put crudely, a somersault pose. She remained in that pose as she used Unseen Hands to grab her own body, hurling herself through the sky—as in a game of catch, she tossed herself from one hand to another as she chased after Subaru and Patlash.

Whatever it looked like, it was disturbingly fast. Sprinting through the forest, Patlash was breaking sixty kilometers an hour. However, if you disregarded her moving only in straight lines at low accuracy, the speed of Sloth, flying like a human cannonball, was butting against a hundred
-Volume 8, Chapter 4

Danmaku

Can attack with over 30 unseen hands

The Sword Devil’s behavior drew comments from both Subaru and the madwoman. But Wilhelm said nothing to either set of words. The aged swordsman simply continued his nimble run as dirt showered down upon the woman over and over.

Brushing away the unpleasant downpour, the madwoman turned eyes toward the Sword Devil like a maiden in love. The arms of instant death obstinately pounded down wherever she was looking.

“Are you finished? Is there no more? If so, dismay! Disappointment! Despondency of the soul, despair! Ahh, AHH! Are you lazy?!!!”

“N-no way?!”

At the woman’s shout, shadow exploded; it was a terrifying volley of power that squarely locked on to Wilhelm. The hitherto sporadic evil hands now numbered above thirty, literally filling the sky in the narrow gaps between the trees. Subaru felt dizzy from the overwhelming number of them.
-Volume 8, Chapter 4

Extrasensory Perception

Can sense the presence of things

Subaru wondered if her silence meant that she hadn’t noticed, or that she didn’t understand what he was saying.

He didn’t really care which. The plan was already in motion.

“What are you sayi—?”

The woman, her disquiet at Subaru’s last words evident, suspiciously reached out with a hand.

Just before her hand arrived, the plan went operational.

“—!!”

Sensing something leaping toward her shoulder, the woman instantly tried to turn around.

She never made it.

From behind, the fangs of the demon beast breaking through the forest sank deep into her neck-Volume 8, Chapter 4

General Additions​

Enhanced Senses for Oni's

Demons are have a 6th sense which makes them acutely sensitive to changes in the forest and mountains

In the early morning, just as the world began to awaken, Ram lifted her head, sensing an indecipherable presence.

She was midway along the road cutting through open fields that stretched from the mansion to Earlham Village. Since Emilia had faced a bad experience with the villagers, Ram had left her back at the mansion on her way to prod and persuade the villagers to evacuate.

“—”

There was a slight rustle in the forest. Ram knotted her shapely brows as she sank into thought for a single moment.

Ram was a demon who had lost her horn. By nature, demons were acutely sensitive to changes in the forest and mountains. A sixth sense that differed from the other five informed her of a shift in the wind blowing from the direction of the highway.-Volume 9, Chapter 2

Limited Precognition For Archbishops

They all have a gospel which tells them the future

“How dare a mere spirit…! How, how, how, how, howww dare you speak?! A half-demon failing an ordeal is nothing but a filthy pretender! The blame is yours for your Sloth and inability to protect this fool! Ahh! Ahh! Ahhhhh! My brain is trembling!!”

Petelgeuse responded to Puck’s threats by raising both hands to the sky, flying into a rage. The madman’s bloodshot eyeballs were unfocused as Petelgeuse’s welling bloodlust erupted in a geyser of froth.

“All that shall transpire, all that must transpire, the proper course of history is recorded in my Gospel! The Witch loves me, and I must repay Her with diligence! Whereas you, lowly spirit, wallow in idleness!”-Volume 6, Chapter 4

The gospel's however are incomplete and it's contents are vague

“I suppose saying it is from an archive of forbidden books where numerous magic tomes are gathered…would be too much of a stretch. So I shall reply plainly… That book is not a Gospel.”
“It’s not…? But she definitely called the book a Gospel.”
“Because it does not have a proper name. Hence, she called it via the name used for the inferior product.”
Even then, Beatrice’s rejection lingered in his ears. Subaru refuted Roswaal with that difficult-to-forget shout in mind. With a knowing look, he said to Subaru, “If I may?” and continued his words with,
“I do not know how much of which you are aware, but the Gospels possessed by Witch Cultists are incomplete. The number of notations is limited, their contents vague, varying depending upon the interpretation. To have such an unfriendly tome determine the path of the possessor’s fate…is rather arbitrary, is it not?”
-Volume 11, Chapter 4
Extrasensory Perception For Everyone

Even no named knights can sense the presence of others

“—Who’s there?”

“Hold up! It’s us! Sorry to startle you!”

Checked by a sharp yell, Subaru came out of the thicket, showing himself with his hands up.

The knights who had sensed them returning from deep in the forest, and thus pointed their swords at them, immediately relaxed their guard, relief on their faces as they lowered their blades. But that relief was marred by sadness and regret.-Volume 8, Chapter 2

Enhanced Senses For Everyone

Even no named knights can sense hostility

The presence of the suddenly appearing Great Spirit surprised the expeditionary force, putting it extremely on edge. Puck, glancing at their reaction, accepted Subaru’s greeting with a stroke of his own whiskers as he spoke.

“Mm, I’m in a very good mood. Right now, I can easily dispose of an insect pestering my beloved daughter.”

“This is an awkward question, but this insect to which you refer…”

“Do you really need to ask?”

Puck’s eyes remained round as a ghastly, overpowering aura poured from his entire body.

That sense of antagonism made tension run through not only Subaru, but the entire expeditionary force as well. The knights, sensitive to hostility, immediately put their hands to the hilts of their swords, an understandable reaction.

Though he was bathed in their wary stares, Puck’s ghastly aura did not relent as he continued, “Subaru, I have a few things to say to you. Do you know what they are?”-Volume 9, Chapter 2

Last edited:
Yeah. Everything here is pretty straight forward. Things that should've been added long ago.

Man, that is the most basic feat of Social Influencing for Subaru though. I hope it gets updated as you go through the next volumes.

I also feel there should be an explanation regarding Subaru's absurd mental stamina.

When i update the profile, i will also add that Subaru convinced Beatrice to leave the mansion for example. This CRT is just limited to the first 9 volumes.

A draft for his mental stamina would be welcomed, it's basically gonna be a summary of the series, cause it literally revolves around his sanity slipping.

"Got killed multiple times by Elsa, but never gave up on saving Emilia. Even after being betrayed and murdered by Rem, still decided to save her. Lived with the pain, of no one ever being able to learned about Return by Death. Got beaten and humiliated by Julius, and sidelined by Emilia, but still wanted to help her. Every-time he tried to save Emilia in the mansion, things progressively got worse, with him experiencing seeing the people he cared for dying over and over again, but he still kept going. Lost the person most instrument to his mental support, Rem, and caught up in the events of the Sanctuary where he experience everyone he cared for dying over and over again, betrayed by Roswaal, who orchestrated everything up to that point etc etc."

Honestly sounds like a major pain, there are a couple suicides in there, and he gets some help here and there; Echidna's tea stabilized his mind, if not it would have broken after the rabbits munched on him, Roswaal drove him into a corner, and Otto is the one who helped him.

I think instead of a summary of story, should just a brief thing about dying himself many times, but never giving up, and also watching those he cares for dying many times, but not giving up. And then i think is the biggest thing, the fact that he memories of events which the characters don't, and he has to interact with them as if those never happened.

Arc 6 touches on this too, that Subaru is scary because with rbd, he won't stop until he achieves his perfect ending, where everyone is alive, and he is willing to die over and over to do that.

With all the death and despair going on, rbd is literally like 1 second he is dying, the next he is back to the beginning with no time lapse, and Subaru is acting normal despite all the messed up stuff he just witnessed, with nobody being able to see just how unstable he is besides Beatrice who sleeps next to him, and thus knows he engages in self harm.

Last edited:
Arc 6 touches on this too, that Subaru is scary because with rbd, he won't stop until he achieves his perfect ending, where everyone is alive, and he is willing to die over and over to do that.
You could say exactly this in the section. That Subaru will never stop until he reaches his perfect ending. And then give a brief rundown of how he'll use some lives for the sole purpose of gaining information, commit suicide to restart on purpose, and endure some of the most painful experiences both physically and mentally without giving up.

His main power after all is his "not giving up." So I'd say that his stamina section should reflect that.

RBD is only strong because of how strong his will and determination is.

Another thing. Why is Beatrice only optional equipment. Shouldn't it be standard? She's his contract spirit, and after Arc 4 didn't she swear to always be by his side? The only reason she isn't right now is because of in-verse shenanigans.

+ One more another thing.

Subaru's name being backwards on the wiki really annoys me.

We're an English site. We should put his first name first. I don't even know why it's backwards. Most Japanese character pages don't even do this.

Another thing. Why is Beatrice only optional equipment. Shouldn't it be standard? She's his contract spirit, and after Arc 4 didn't she swear to always be by his side? The only reason she isn't right now is because of in-verse shenanigans.
Yea she should be standard equipment
+ One more another thing.

Subaru's name being backwards on the wiki really annoys me.

We're an English site. We should put his first name first. I don't even know why it's backwards. Most Japanese character pages don't even do this.
It's just been like that ever since it was created, we can change it though

So, how many staff votes do you need to apply these things?

3?

2 i think.

In no rush to conclude this though, since i am still working on Slime.

Btw just remembered, should Subaru get some degree of Acausality? Seeing as he keeps his memories after each time reset.

Also since, Arc 6 strongly implies there is only 1 timeline, Subaru isn't hopping to parallel worlds. I could always just wait for the LN to reach that point in Arc 6, before trying to add acausality though.

One more thing, Julius acceleraed development is due to skill, Julius is stated to be inferior to Wilhelm

As Subaru sank into thought, pondering “out loud,” Wilhelm interjected with an air of confidence. His words aroused hope throughout the expeditionary force, making Wilhelm give a firm telepathic nod.

“Concerning the archbishop’s invisible arms, I thought of a simple way to expose them to the naked eye. First, we would scatter a large amount of dust, or possibly dirt, around the Archbishop of the Seven Deadly Sins.”

“Ah, I don’t think we can rely on that, meow.”

Though Ferris casually inserted himself into his explanation midway, Wilhelm paid no heed and explained to the very end. Subaru had already seen his plan in action once before: a Wilhelm-style dirt screen to hold Petelgeuse’s Authority in check. Knowing the results from the last go-around, Subaru knew that Wilhelm’s proposal could work.

The problem was that it was such a superhuman feat, only Wilhelm could pull it off. Indeed, all the expeditionary force members found the suggestion too challenging, with even Julius and Ricardo communicating telepathically that the feat was beyond them.

“I believe anyone can do it with enough practice, but…”

“Yes, yes. But we don’t have fifty years to spend practicing. Aside from proving that Old Man Wil is inhuman, what’ll we do?”-Volume 9, Chapter 1

So Wilhelm should have it too, and thus Kurgan and Theresia, also Reid. And i think Cecilus too, seeing as Julius said he is inferior to him.

Speaking of Kimono dono, Wilhelm's analytical prediction is due to skill, so he should scale to that too, and should also be Gifted in combat.

Emilia has a dangerous and bewitching charm, and presence which causes others to be shaken up
Al Clarista is certain-death blade imbued with the magic of the six elements
That's just looks like flowery language, the One-Hit Kill attack from Julius could mean just the attack is way stronger than what Peteugeuse can resist, making a guaranted kill from Julius, not really seeing death Manipulation here.
Can resist illusion type magic
That's seems way out of context, and when the question of how he would be able to resist, you just cut🤡

This is added after i finished the CRT, Reinhard should resist Julius Al Clarista, for obvious reasons, based on the official scan on his profile, he has resistances to all 6 elements, of which Al Clarista is made, and he has magic resistance, which gives him resistance to curses, debuffs, and buffs
Yeah no.
Ignoring the fact that Julius don't have that, Reinhard has never show resisting said attack so assuming he can is absurd, and Reinhard Just resist 80% of ALL elements, not outright Full resist.
She can also conceal her aura, preventing anyone from knowing which door is connected to the Forbidden Library.
She just preveting people from entering her library with her Magic, that's not presence concealment at all, that's just looks like flowery lenguage again.
Beatrice can release magical energy to atttack people with
That's literally just the telekinesis, but described differently.
Beatrice can push things away with some sort of invisible power.
Air Manipulation.
Treated the wounds on the inside of Subaru, might be a little iffy though since Puck would have an entry point, that being those open wounds
Yeah, i can't really agree with this.
Puck has this, but she needs it for herself too, she can create ice shields
According with the page, that don't look like a forcefield, just a normal barrier.
It's stated in her techniques, and listed in categories, but somehow no under her abilities, but she can freeze blood using it as a weapon
That's just looks like she Froze her own blood to attack, not actively manipulate her own blood.
Sneaked up on Subaru without him noticing
That's just look likes Subaru being dumb.

Anyway, that's the only that don't make any sense to me, the rest is ok.

?

Dude comes in and calls Subaru dumb, like really?

Also the clown emoji, comes in aggressive for no reason, idk If I should even address you

Dude comes in and calls Subaru dumb, like really?
Yes, in that instance he was distracted and don't see Ram entering his Room, that's not being veyy smart.

Also the clown emoji, comes in aggressive for no reason,
I don't know how so, but that's was not my intention.
idk If I should even address you
You can ignore It, is not like my opinion matters anyway, since you need 4 staff agreeing, my opinion don't matter.

That's just looks like flowery language, the One-Hit Kill attack from Julius could mean just the attack is way stronger than what Peteugeuse can resist, making a guaranted kill from Julius, not really seeing death Manipulation here.

Al Claristia is stated to pierce any and all defenses no matter what form it took

The six strands of overlapping light were a magical composition that Julius had come up with using his skill and a certain idea he had gotten from Roswaal, whom he considered to be the top court magician. This spell had been refined to the point that the light it produced could pierce any and all defenses no matter what form it took—Clarista when imbuing his sword with power and Clauzeria when erupting in a ray.

Those two trump cards were a major part of why Julius was counted among the kingdom’s greatest knights.

It was obvious at a glance that this iridescent beam was dangerous, and anyone foolish enough to think they could survive getting hit by it would not live long enough to regret their mistake. This was what Julius used in his attempt to eliminate Gluttony and all the doubts lingering in his breast.

“What?!”

“—Surprisingly, you have a bit of a soft spot and tend to avert your eyes from unpleasant things, Brother.”

Gluttony, Roy Alphard, was sneering as he bent over backward, just barely dipping under the deadly beam as he scornfully addressed Julius. The ray of light flew fast and true like a speeding arrow. Dodging it required reflexes on par with Reinhard or—
“We idolized you, Brother. There’s no way we wouldn’t know the magic that you worked so hard to develop!” Immediately after evading Julius’s attack like he knew it was coming, Alphard leaped up into the air.-Volume 20, Prologue

So to recap, stated to be an instant death attack, pierces all defenses, forces Gluttony who took on both Julius and Ricardo at the same time to dodge it, this is blatant to me

That's seems way out of context, and when the question of how he would be able to resist, you just cut🤡

Relooking at the scene Subaru realized he was in an illusion, but he needed Julius spirit to break him out, so fair enough

Having served Subaru so faithfully thus far, it was unnatural for Patlash to overlook this situation. Why, then, was this the case? The possibilities were twofold: Patlash had abandoned him, or she didn’t see the struggle. Subaru dismissed the former out of hand, concluding it had to be the latter. Patlash didn’t see it. Flower scent. Hallucination—

“…There…is…no…flower…!!”

He denied it—the flower bringing death right before his eyes. No such dangerous flower existed. Subaru was seeing a world that was not possible. Accordingly, it was a sham.

Tears clouded his vision. No, something other than tears was clouding it. Patlash’s form wavered, and the fraud that he’d thought was his companion vanished. There was no one else in Subaru’s virtual world.

—It was all a fraud!!

“—Ahu! Gah-ha! Geho, hnnm haa!”

The instant he shook it off, the sensation of the vine wringing his neck vanished. With a chance to breathe at last, Subaru coughed as oxygen filled his lungs, trying to see what had happened with his teary eyes.

Right in front of Subaru, the flowers that had put him through a terrifying experience were burning. Petals, vines, roots—all were enveloped in crimson flames, burning black and falling to pieces. And the one doing this was a flickering red light floating right above the burning flowers—a minor spirit.

“You again…”

It was the red minor spirit that had also saved Subaru earlier when he was the madwoman’s captive. While he gasped for breath, the spirit that had rescued him from peril came right before his eyes.

Subaru immediately put his hand out, receiving the light’s warmth with his palm.

“—! This means…!”

He took in that heat at the same time that the flowers finished burning away. The petals had become ash and the sweet aroma had been swapped for the stench of something burnt; immediately after, the world changed.-Volume 8, Chapter 3

Ignoring the fact that Julius don't have that, Reinhard has never show resisting said attack so assuming he can is absurd, and Reinhard Just resist 80% of ALL elements, not outright Full resist.

He also resists all curses, debuffs and buffs. Let me put it this way, Puck in Beast of the End passively freezes everything at absolute zero. The evidence for this is very clear ie things shattering under their own weight

These were human pillars, men who had frozen over and died.

Subaru had wandered into the same white apocalypse, and his body would become a frozen statue like the other victims’. And it would happen very soon.

His breathing had already stopped.

His limited oxygen flowed to his brain, but in the world of absolute cold, which would end sooner, his brain functions or his life?

He understood nothing. He saw nothing.

From the tips of his fingers, the being called Subaru Natsuki was coming to an end, replaced by a fragment of ice.

Or perhaps it would have been more accurate to say it was no longer Subaru Natsuki there but a madman wearing his flesh?

Perhaps his mind had died long before, the moment he arrived in the village.

He lost all feeling in his lower body. He couldn’t see his arm anymore. It was strange that his brain was functioning at all. Where did one’s life reside? The brain or the heart?

There was no way that he would find the answer in that freezing world.

In the realm ruled by nothing but white, there was a frigid murmur.

“—You are far too late.”

And then…

—Subaru Natsuki shattered into tiny pieces, into white crystals, and vanished from the world.-Volume 5, Chapter 3

“I’ll take that as a yes. I want you to learn the answer.”

Slowly, slowly, the chill consumed more and more of his flesh.

His wounds and internal organs were already frozen, so they were exempt as the rest of Subaru’s flesh expired from the fingertips up.

If pain could truly drive a person mad, his sanity would have been shattered long before.

He wanted his mind to be ripped apart, smashed to bits, scattered in all directions. For if not…

“—Mist is coming. It seems you’ve lured quite a nasty one.”

He couldn’t hear. Someone was saying something, but he couldn’t hear.

“Gluttony’s… Ahh, nowadays they call it the White Whale, don’t they? Calling it over, letting Lia die, losing your own life… You truly are incorrigible, do you know that?”

He couldn’t hear. He couldn’t hear. But even though he shouldn’t have heard it, he heard the voice.

He heard laughter from somewhere. A mocking voice.

Cackle, cackle.

He knew that laughter. The voice of the man he hated to the point of death.

Where is it coming from? With the end near, his consciousness sought an answer to that question.

Then he realized it.

The incessant cackling was coming from his own throat.

Ecstasy began to rule his brain, drowning out his pain.

He took his first steps into a spreading world of madness. The way it warped everything around him felt…good.

The laughter wouldn’t stop.

His own laughter was mocking him—the one who had let Rem die, who had killed Emilia, and who was dying like a dog himself.

Ah yes. He was truly…how would you put it…

“—Subaru, you’re lazy.”

With a sharp sound, he blacked out.

It probably was not only his consciousness, and his life, that had been severed.

—It was something more, something that had been barely holding him together, that audibly came apart in that moment.

Snap.-Volume 6, Chapter 4

I could also show the anime with visuals shows Subaru just shattering, but regardless, lets say Puck has really cold magic right, Reinhard should only resist 80% of it right? Except he causally strolls up to Puck, with no sign of freezing anywhere

There are also arguments to be made that he is stated to be undefeatable, and even with prep, only Regulus and Satella can stalemate him, with Sekhmet buying some time. Here is the thing a number of witches have passive abilities, yet they can't win.
She just preveting people from entering her library with her Magic, that's not presence concealment at all, that's just looks like flowery lenguage again.

Beatrice when serious can conceal her aura, so nobody can know which door leads to her library, Subaru has a natural instinct which lets him know which door it is, but when she is serious, not even he knows

Subaru had his hand on the door, peeking in as he spoke in a casual voice.

“Huh, do you actually sleep right, loli girl? If you stay up too late, you won’t grow as tall as you should and you’ll end up as an adult that short.”

Beatrice replied with resentment in her voice.

“…Do you breach the Passage as if it is a matter of course, I wonder?”

She sat on the wooden stool well within the archive as she glared at Subaru.

“Did you have a reason to come see me, I wonder?”

“Not really. I thought I’d say hi before I went to bed. I was gonna give up if I didn’t get it in three tries, but I got it in one, so…”

“Truly, what kind of intuition do you have…?”

Beatrice had a tired look as she pulled on one of her rolls. When her fingers released it, the stretchy, elastic roll bounced the other way. The sight struck Subaru profoundly.-Volume 2, Chapter 2

You can say she is just manipulating space to hide herself, but this effectively gives the same thing, stealth mastery

That's literally just the telekinesis, but described differently.

Sure

Air Manipulation.

Don't have a problem with this

According with the page, that don't look like a forcefield, just a normal barrier.

Was kinda iffy myself, but i saw other ice users have it for the same reason

That's just looks like she Froze her own blood to attack, not actively manipulate her own blood.

Fair enough

That's just look likes Subaru being dumb.

I can agree that Subaru was distracted and thus never heard Ram come in, so fair enough

Last edited:
Stated to be an instant death attack, pierces all defenses, forces Gluttony who took on both Julius and Ricardo at the same time to dodge it, this is blatant to me
Ok.
You can say she is just manipulating space to hide herself, but this effectively gives the same thing, stealth mastery
Sure, but this would be better If is get a limited rating, and put on the Arc 1 Key since is where she can do It.
Was kinda iffy myself, but i saw other ice users have it for the same reason
That's kinda weird, but If other have so i guess os Fine.

Al Claristia is stated to pierce any and all defenses no matter what form it took

So to recap, stated to be an instant death attack, pierces all defenses, forces Gluttony who took on both Julius and Ricardo at the same time to dodge it, this is blatant to me
It looks like durability negation, not death Manipulation.

Its explicitly stated to be a certain death attack though, so that in conjunction with the piercing all defenses stuff makes death manipulation make more sense.
That's still looks like Durability negation, in each case can the attack able to kill in one-shot make more sense, than a blade that causes death If someone touches.

Actually i think @Fezzih_007 might be correct.

Petelguese didn't instantly die when it touched him, so kinda discredits it, but Petelguese is the same guy who despite being a literally corpse, no eyeballs, internal organs etc, still kept going, so he clearly already has insane willpower that overcomes death.

So, Al Clarista could be both an instant death attack, and durability negation, or it could be considered an instant death attack because ignores defenses.

🤷‍♂️

It does also have the added effect of attacking souls too.

Petelguese didn't instantly die when it touched him, so kinda discredits, but Petelguese is the same guy who despite being a literally corpse, no eyeballs, internal organs etc, still kept going, so he clearly already has insane willpower that overcomes death.

So, Al Clarista could be both an instant death attack, and durability negation, or it could be considered an instant death attack because ignores defenses.

🤷‍♂️
So "Possibly Death Manipulation" or a "Durability Negation" can be give to Julius then.

Also, the Reinhard resistance have to be revised then.

I think Rein could maybe keep his resistance to death manip since he is immune to curses. There are mabeasts with curses that drain your mana until you just straight up die from it, like the one that bit Subaru in arc 2, but I'm not sure if that'd count as death manipulation tho. And the fact that Al Clarista could possibly have death manipulation.

I think both options are a possibility so we can do like "Possibly Death Manipulation or Durability Negation".

Death manipulation is one of the applications of curse manipulation. The curse in arc 2 is via the ulgarm feeding on those they bit, feeding on their mana that is, and mana is force of life itself, no mana=death.

Death Manipulation page says this "It is important to note that just causing death via other abilities or indirect means (such as soul destruction, physical damage, deconstruction etc.) in itself does not qualify for Death Manipulation unless it is specified or portrayed to be a direct inducement of death in its targets with these being aftereffects of that."

The curse isn't directly causing death i think, it's indirect since it causes death as a result of draining mana.

Anyway Reinhard would still get a possible resistance scaling to Julius.

Last edited:

Petelguese didn't instantly die when it touched him, so kinda discredits it, but Petelguese is the same guy who despite being a literally corpse, no eyeballs, internal organs etc, still kept going, so he clearly already has insane willpower that overcomes death.

🤷‍♂️

It does also have the added effect of attacking souls too.
I think its more likely Petelgeuse has some form of resistance to soul and death manipulation since gluttony still needed to dodge it

Also should we add multiple profiles for the if route Subarus and add some common abilities that they should share such as supernatural willpower from the greed if baru dying 100 million times?

They already have emphatic resistance, damage transferal was rejected years ago due to how Sirius ability works.

For that to work she has to basically link: minds, souls etc, so when 1 person gets damaged, it's transferred over to everyone who is linked.

So basically if her mind hax etc aren't working on you to begin with, damage transferal isn't, caused you aren't linked.

Btw can you guys keep your argument out of this thread? Like i am not gonna add Grreedbaru's willpower just so he can beat Frisk.

I have a process here, Re Zero is a massive verse, i am not touching any IF's until i fixed the current profiles with content from the main story.

But yes Sirus ability is stated to amplify emotions.

They already have emphatic resistance, damage transferal was rejected years ago due to how Sirius ability works.

For that to work she has to basically link: minds, souls etc, so when 1 person gets damaged, it's transferred over to everyone who is linked.

So basically if her mind hax etc aren't working on you to begin with, damage transferal isn't, caused you aren't linked.

Btw can you guys keep your argument out of this thread? Like i am not gonna add Grreedbaru's willpower just so he can beat Frisk.

I have a process here, Re Zero is a massive verse, i am not touching any IF's until i fixed the current profiles with content from the main story.

But yes Sirus ability is stated to amplify emotions.
Well i generally wanted the other if routes to be added since it would make discussions a lot easier considering we have to explain repeatedly how the if stories are canonically non canonical😭

Anyways thanks for that addition and I think you can add that to OP

Add what to the op? Everyone who needs empathetic resistance, already has it, not to mention that's like volume 17 content, this thread is only about volume 1-9.

Though i don't think i missed anything from those arc 5 volumes.

Btw for reasons above this
Resistance to Illusion Creation
Should be risked
This get a possibly
Telekinesis and Stealth Mastery
Should be risked
Energy Manipulation
Should be risked
Social Influencing and Aura
Should be risked
Blood Manipulation