• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damage3245

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Continued from this thread to get a fresh place to discuss the changes that need implemented; https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1384570

Pro Hero Changes

Mt. Lady I'm inclined to say she's 8-C when using her Quirk, and she has good reason to be with her stomping feat against the large warehouse.

Kamui Woods should probably be either 8-C since he was about to restrain a giant villain using his Quirk but he doesn't have any durability feats too.

I'm in favor of bumping Gran Torino down to 8-C for his feat against the Noumu. That Noumu doesn't appear as strong as the one facing the other heroes, and the other heroes themselves don't appear that strong either.

The lifting strength for the heroes is kinda baseless as 'Class 5' and could do with being kept as just 'Superhuman'.

Power Loader's rating needs it to be mentioned that he used a special piece of equipment to do the feat. His durability and normal AP shouldn't match that.

Aizawa should be comparable to the mutant-types like Tsuyu and Ojiro from his class and has shown decent physical feats of lifting villains into the air, knocking them against each other, breaking Dabi's clones' arm, etc. So 8-C is a generous assumed level for him. Honestly 9-A might be more accurate.

Those are the changes for the pro-heroes.

Villain Changes

Mustard needs Extrasensory Perception as he is able to sense the location / movement of people within his gas.

Initial Summary:

Mt. Lady: 8-C

Kamui Woods: 8-C

Gran Torino: 8-C

Power Loader: Possibly 8-B with equipment, unknown ordinarily.

Aizawa: 8-C

Pro Heroes in general: Superhuman lifting strength, not Class 5 except for Mt Lady who is Class K.

Mustard: Add Extrasensory Perception.

Stomping a giant villain is not a High 8-C feat, is more like 9-A to 8-C, and Mount Lady is Class K in lifting strength.

I assume the first point of yours refers to Kamui Woods? In which case, that's fair enough, 8-C sounds more accurate for him.

And you're right, Mount Lady is Class K. I just noticed a lot of other profiles having Class 5 lifting strength with no justification.

Also, since we don't know how Power Loader made those craters, the feat is unusable.

Her size and the fact that she did this to the front of a warehouse somehow made me think she was either 8-C or High 8-C. Since she had to use a truck to protect herself, I guess she's more like 8-C.

Maybe we should also make some changes to the intelligence section of the characters, since a lot of them talk about personality of the character instead of intelligence.

So that's at least 9-A Gang Orca, assuming that's accepted. Not that Gang Orca has a profile to begin with.

We could, but I feel like we should get either Aiden or Reppuzan to agree to these initial changes first to the pro-heroes, then we can move on to the villains and the students, etc.

It makes no sense for someone like Muscular being 2 times weaker than All For One.

Todoroki's normal ice can be effortlessly destroyed by Deku's 9-A flicks.

Which part of Muscular being 2 times weaker than All For One do you disagree with? You think he should be stronger or weaker?

Weaker, Muscular's feats are several thousands of times weaker than All For One's feat.

You need to stop bringing that up as reasoning... In various series there are always characters who have differences between them of thousands or tens of thousands of times. It's not really that relevant.

Now, depending on how Deku is revised, Muscular will have to be revised as well. Comparing to All for One is pointless.

But it makes no sense that Deku is so strong compared to All Might, Deku Full Cowl 100% should be able to put a decent fight against All For One.

Chisaki can withstand a 100% punch directly on the face, and Mirio can hurt him.

There's literally no way of knowing that due to All For One's combination of Quirks.

Let's focus on revisions we can actually do, alright?

I want to focus on this because we don't have any calcs for the professors or pro-heroes.

Also, it's impossible that Deku's punch to be literally 1754 times stronger than his flicks.

Under what definition is that impossible? Fiction doesn't have a whole lot of set rules, you know?

Stopping getting hung up on things being 'thousands of times more powerful'. It's not relevant to the thread.

Damage3245 said:
So that's at least 9-A Gang Orca, assuming that's accepted. Not that Gang Orca has a profile to begin with.
Deku can scale from that feat too.

Damage3245 said:
Under what definition is that impossible? Fiction doesn't have a whole lot of set rules, you know?

Stopping getting hung up on things being 'thousands of times more powerful'. It's not relevant to the thread.
Then Chisaki, Mirio, Sir Nighteye and Deku 20% are 8-A via scaling.

No, they're not 8-A. And if you're going to scale anything, you need to state how things are being scaled. You can't just say "via scaling".

Ok, base Chisaki can withstand a Full Cowl 100% punch, which is even stronger than a normal 100% punch, Mirio can hurt base Chisaki, Sir Nighteye can hurt amped Chisaki, Deku 20% stated that he could defeat amped Chisaki.

Base Chisaki never withstood a Full Cowl 100% punch. A Full Cowl 100% punch hasn't been demonstrated to be stronger than 100% punch.

I don't see Chisaki withstanding a punch there at all. He's getting wrecked.

Damage3245 said:
I don't see Chisaki withstanding a punch there at all. He's getting wrecked.
His body should explode if he only have 8-C durability, that's not an argument.

Chisaki is currently rated at 8-B / 8-A.

Not sure where you're getting 8-C from.

8-A scaling from a feat that we are discussing right now.

Chisaki should probably be revised, he only has grounds for 8-A durability not 8-A AP.

If Chisaki have 8-A durability, Mirio is 8-A, then Chisaki is 8-A too.

Mirio fought base Chisaki, It is Rikiya fusion Chisaki who withstood Izuku . The profile puts them under seperate keys.

Base Chisaki have 8-A durability, remember that even if Chisaki was wrecked by Deku 100% punch, that is still a 8-A feat considering that Deku 100% is > 420 tons by your scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back