• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
With High 8-C they are already far above the class and Pro heroes.

I guess it's also worth noting that out of a clash between Todoroki's fire and Deku's 100% punch, it was only Deku who was sent flying out of the arena.

@Damage

He was the one most severely damaged beforehand, so it's only natural that he lost their clash.

Anyway, I don't really have a problem that Deku's 100% is 8-A for now, I just think it's based on a series of assumptions:

1) Todoroki used his maximum firepower during their clash.

2) Todoroki's maximum firepower at that time is equal in energy to his biggest ice move.

3) Deku's 100% clashing with Todoroki's fire blast makes them even (though yes, he was damaged).

I don't think it messes up the scaling too bad tbh, it's just shaky overall.

Anyway, what are we going to change Snipe too? Because I don't see why Aizawa is the baseline teacher that every other teacher must scale to. Aizawa is a trained close-combat fighter while all Snipe has ever done is use a gun.

@Damage

Speed-wise he should be no slower than any member of Class 1-A, but Hagakure was able to sneak up on him.

He doesn't really have any durability feats, but he should still be above baseline students as a trained professional.

So what are your recommendations for his stats?

Transonic speed, unknown lifting/striking strength, and small building level durability?

Okay, I'll make those changes.

EDIT: Can anyone spot any more out of place profiles?

Why the + in 9-A?

That's only for Pro Heroes and Shouto's Durability

And why is Deku 8-C in Durability when he is clearly below Unbreakable?

@Aiden

He took punches from casual All Might and explosions from Bakugou. I'm pretty sure that's a good enough reason.

Izuku is not necessarily superior just because he's in the same tier.

Reppuzan said:
@Aiden

He took punches from casual All Might and explosions from Bakugou. I'm pretty sure that's a good enough reason.

Izuku is not necessarily superior just because he's in the same tier.
Both are 9-A

Damage3245 said:
Snipe is a Pro Hero Aiden.
I meant Deku, Bakugou and others All their feats are well below the mark of a +

And if we never agreed upon 8-A deku or not, why was he edited?

@Aiden

You still haven't shown me a blog that has been approved at all.

You're a calc member but calcs are still subject to oversight.

I gave the okay for all of the stats besides the 8-A one.

Reppuzan said:
@Aiden

So would an 8-A feat.

One for All and Half-Ice-Half-Fire are explicitly top tier Quirks head and shoulders above literally everything else in the class.

I don't see why it's so hard to accept this.

Having more feats at the lower end of the scale does not invalidate being scaled to higher feats.
1) But with High 8-C they are well above (Like 100 times) nut without being a just straight ridiculous gap (Like 15000) 2) Like High 8-C would do. 3) I don't see how here a 15000 gap is ok and just calling it an outlier for a villain who from the 3 would make the most sense to be at level is ok for this series. 4) Like scaling them to the High 8-C feat

You keep saying "outlier, outlier, outlier" when both characters are explicitly outliers in the story.

I agree with Reppuzan. Neither Deku or Todoroki are illogical outliers.

Reppuzan said:
You keep saying "outlier, outlier, outlier" when both characters are explicitly outliers in the story.
But less than half the power of the top ranked heroes in the world? That's just plain dumb.

@Aiden

Izuku is armed with the power of the #1 Hero in the world.

Todoroki literally has a better version of the power of the #2 Hero in the world.

I don't get your point.

I am also in agreement with Reppuzan. Todoroki and Deku have been repeatedly established as having the most powerful quirks in the verse.

I believe so. If I spot any other minor changes, I'll make threads for them. Otherwise the main verse revisions appear to be complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back