• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you've just got to accept that Deku could hold himself back enough to not explode Chisaki's head with a punch. After all, All Might hit dozens of fodder villains and they didn't explode into gory chunks.

The fact that Chisaki got kicked so high into the air by Deku and couldn't put up any fight, proves that he's not on 100% Deku's level.

@Therefir I don't see how your argument puts Base Chisaki at 8-A durability and not just Rikiya fusion Chisaki.

Andytrenom said:
@Therefir I don't see how your argument puts Base Chisaki at 8-A durability and not just Rikiya fusion Chisaki.
0157-005
0158-016

He was at 1 meter from the shock wave and in the second pic Deku punch him directly in the face.

In the kicking case Andy, he was only hit by the shockwave.

And the in the punching case, Chisaki got absolutely wrecked. You have to remember that authors don't usually think in terms of "If Character A is this powerful, then punching Character B would turn them into a bloody mist."

Just get over it and accept it as WIS.

Writer-Induced Stupidty. Writers typically are 'VS battles' obsessed individuals like we are and don't focus on things like attack potency, or the physics of something being an immense size, etc.

So Deku being strong to smash through a building with air pressure and also not turn Chisaki into a red paint aren't mutually exclusive to them.

What we need to do is recognize outliers when we see them and look at what the authors' intent likely is.

So every single villain who can survive a 100% punch and can be damaged by other heroes is going to be treated as an outlier?

I don't there is enough evidence to conclude that Chisaki's durability is an outlier and not legitimate feat.

Edit: Surviving Izuku 100% is literally the only feat he has in Rikiya fusion.

And I agree with you that boosted Chisaki's durability is not an outlier.

I'm saying trying to upgrade base Chisaki is the wrong thing to do.

And no Therefir, because context exists and we need to look at things on a case-by-case basis. That's part of the reason all of the scaling has been so crazy for many of the existing MHA profiles so far. Because you or others blindly upgrade characters based on bad reasoning.

I am not trying to upgrade Base Chisaki's durability, My suggestion was to downgrade Rikiya fusion AP.

Or Deku clashing with Todoroki is an outlier, or Todoroki is not 8-A.

Anyway... We need to get a member of staff to accept the changes in the opening post. From there we'll have a starting point to make changes the profiles that need it.

Think about it, Deku's 100% have a plenty of 8-C to High 8-C calcs, but we scale him to Todoroki's Giant Ice Wall even though he never destroy it in one hit.

I know, I'm not 100% sure that Deku's clash with Todoroki was 8-A but that'll be a more controversial change so it should be handled last.

Andytrenom said:
What are all the changes being suggested here?
Students = 9-B/9/B+ physically, 9-A/9-A+ with their quirks.

Pro-Heroes and professors = At least 9-A+ or 8-C.

I have actually always been a bit skeptical about scaling everyone to quirkless Deku, especially Mineta and Aoyama.

Andytrenom said:
I have actually always been a bit skeptical about scaling everyone to quirkless Deku, especially Mineta and Aoyama.
Well, at least very their durability should scale to that of Shinso (Who took hits from Quirkless Deku)

About the gigant stuff, all the feat I got are 9-A so... (Believe, due to hollowness, sometimes destroying big buildings is not High 8-C or even 8-C)

Do you think Mirio can be 8-C for curbstomping 8% Deku, When 5% Deku was capable one shotting 3 people with 9-A+ durabilty at once?

Or is the Gap too much in this case?

Still assuming Gang Orca scale to a explosion they clearly weren't affect by (I don't mean tanked, I mean they literally weren't touched).

Lifting Strengths that need to be inspected:

Kai Chisaki, Class 5 with the reasoning that he should be stronger than Kirishima.

Kirishima performed his feat with a quirk that is recognised by this wiki to be capable of increasing his strength. Kai should not scale to him physically.

Enji Todoroki, Class M with the reasoning that he should be stronger than Deku 100%

Enji having more destructive power than Deku 100% makes sense but that doesn't mean his lifting strength is higher. His lifting strength would be a result of his natural physical strength and it is perfectly feasible for it to not be as high as Deku 100%

I don't think anyone would ever use her in a battle without her using her Quirk, but I guess it makes sense to include it.

Huh, strange. It wasn't working for me earlier but is now.

@AidenBrooks999, do you disagree with anything in the summary in the OP?

Mount Lady feats not neccesarily are 8-C

Due to hollowness, something building-destructionis rather unimpressive (It may be just around 9-A)

Which:

1) Assumes rocks when the fragment are concrete (Cementoss made it)

2) Uses the vaping end, when Pulverization makes more sense (Like, we don't a rule or something to never vaping unless heavily implied/stated?)

So, 9-A still consistent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back