• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I always wonder if All Might's rain feat has been calced.

I am going to ask this, could the scene where cat lady sends a mud tsunami towards the students be used to find durabilty. Just say Yes or No.

Because only a small part of the attack is hitting each student.

@Therefir. I guess she would have the control to make her attacks less hazardous than an actual instance of multiple tonnes of the earth ramming into someone.

I am not really sure why you are pointing out that the wave pushes them.

Bump, also the crater was made by Monster Chisaki, not Deku 100%.

Can you post the full page instead of just that cropped panel?

EDIT: And about Iida having Statistics Amplification, I guess that'd be fine but it only affects his speed and for a short time.

Those aren't the pages that you got the original panel from...

Is not the same crater, but Monster Chisaki and Deku 100% should scale anyways.

Deku's 100% have a plenty of 8-C to High 8-C calcs, and Todoroki's fire have been calced at High 8-C.

Okay I understand the reasons, but when was it decided that he should be downgraded.

That shouldn't be listed as ' 1,000,000% '. Horikoshi confirms it was just written as a drawn-out 100% in the volumes.

It's still written as a 100% attack. Just because it's written in a dramatic way of him drawing it out like he's saying "ONE HUUUUUNDRED PERCENT!" doesn't mean we should put in a misleading million percent.

I agree he still one-shotted Muscular with it, but it's not written correctly as it is now.

@Damage The profile isn't trying to say "Higher when literally drawing out1000 000% of One for All", but "Higher when using an attack that has 1000000% in its name".

I agree with Andy, we can't just change the name, even if Deku was exaggerating.

Chisaki's keys should be: "At least 9-A, likely higher | High 8-C"

What do you think about it?

You're not changing the name. You're putting it what it accurately is.

I don't see a problem with that for Chisaki.

Chisaki is not scaling from Deku, he is scaling from the girls who made that crater with a guy who merged with Chisaki.

Scaling to a feat done with the combined might of 2 characters who are very high tier in the verse will require some justification.

Maybe "At least High 8-C" is more correct since Monster Chisaki and Deku 100% should be stronger than that dragon girl.

Why should Monster Chisaki be stronger than one of the top 10 ranked heroes exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back