• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Whom would this scale to (hopefully bakugou, it'd be cool to see him go above 8-B)
5% Deku has his own feat, Yo shindo had his own feat, Bakugo has several feats, currently nine also has one (his air blast which bakugo and 8% Deku can take), and im still looking

I don't mean to sound rude but ...
Star and Stripes only exists as a consequence of showing that shigaraki is now so strong that it is a global problem, and therefore strong heroes from other countries would appear to try to help, only to lose. The fact that Star and stripes was a woman is just a trivial detail

Don't be so dreamers, it's crystal clear.
And honestly, it's not like Star and Stripes is a super interesting character for bnha standars either, the only really new thing she offered is her power and her direct connection to the movies.

Honestly Re-Destro and Nagant were characters that I feel the manga could explore more before putting them in the background, but it is not something that I get to feel with Star and Stripes.
Hell, the most striking thing about his personality is that he adores All might, which is something that 99% of that world already does.

I don't mean to sound rude but ...
Star and Stripes only exists as a consequence of showing that shigaraki is now so strong that it is a global problem, and therefore strong heroes from other countries would appear to try to help, only to lose. The fact that Star and stripes was a woman is just a trivial detail

Don't be so dreamers, it's crystal clear.
And honestly, it's not like Star and Stripes is a super interesting character for bnha standars either, the only really new thing she offered is her power and her direct connection to the movies.

Honestly Re-Destro and Nagant were characters that I feel the manga could explore more before putting them in the background, but it is not something that I get to feel with Star and Stripes.
Hell, the most striking thing about his personality is that he adores All might, which is something that 99% of that world already does.
Tl:dr plus I thought we all finished with this

Hey guys, by the way, it felt cool to see that my suggestion of using the two heroes graph was taken into account and was used for a few days.
Why did you guys stop using the graph so fast? new calculations came out? Damn, 7A BNHA

Hey guys, by the way, it felt cool to see that my suggestion of using the two heroes graph was taken into account and was used for a few days.
Why did you guys stop using the graph so fast? new calculations came out? Damn, 7A BNHA
Ye, it was decided to be unusable as Kamino All might is still better than Endeavour who is baseline 7-A+ but USJ All might is 640 Mt so the difference wasn't usable. Quirk Power was also to undefinded

But that air canon used was much smaller than the one AFO used against Endeavor and Co., which they tanked with no damage btw. I dont see how this proof anything

Endeavor physical slapped Hood in the face with his punch, shattering his mouth literally.
This scales to his Dura which should be superior to usj Nomu, Usj Nomu being equal to All Might.
Endeavor=<Hood>=Usj Nomu=All Might>>Kamino All Might

They are considered comparable and Endeavor is downscaling from Hood, who was stated to be stronger than Endeavor.

You should check this thread.

tbh can i ask a question? what makes yall think the nomu tanked the blast? imo it died and then self destructed unless i missing something

The way Kishimoto handled his female characters was ridiculously sexist, flat out. Nothing Horikoshi or other male manga artists have done even comes close to what he has done.
This is nonsense. You're going to have to break down exactly why this is the case. How is Kishimoto "sexist" when his female characters have played a large part in the plot, in Naruto's character, and so on and so forth? Kishimoto is "sexist", yet the strongest character in the series is Kaguya...who is a female lol.

If you can't provide sufficient evidence for this baseless claim? You'll have to keep your political opinions to yourself.

Back