• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tomura shigraki tries to get another Pokemon

Spinoirr

He/Him
Speed is equal and base Charizard is fighting bloodlusted 98% afo shigraki and Charizard cannot use any move that amps his AP and Durability

Shigarakis ap: 640 Megatons
Charzards ap: 3.181 Gigatons in base
The AP difference with normal charzard is 4.9703125 times

Charizard: 1
Shigraki: 1
Icon:
Charizard-cartone.jpg
my-hero-academia-5-evolzione-decadimento-quirk-tomura-shigaraki-v3-542231.jpg

Last edited:
So while Charizard has the advantage is AP and Durability, I think Shigaraki wins everywhere else? If charizard every lands (which they may or may not but idk) then Shigaraki wins with a grounded Decay swarm as he can just tap the ground and evaporate it all (just look at Delta or Jaku city). In terms of blasting potential, Shigaraki can spam air cannon and with speed equalized it's a real coin toss if it hits or not. Search can also tell shigaraki Charizard's weakness's, and reflect/impact recoil can be used as counter (if I'm correct than they might double there power but that only comes from All Might's old profile). Shigaraki's super regeneration has healed him from up to 3600 C and none of Charizard's moves (that I know of) has reached that temperature.

So while Charizard has the advantage is AP and Durability, I think Shigaraki wins everywhere else? If charizard every lands (which they may or may not but idk) then Shigaraki wins with a grounded Decay swarm as he can just tap the ground and evaporate it all (just look at Delta or Jaku city). In terms of blasting potential, Shigaraki can spam air cannon and with speed equalized it's a real coin toss if it hits or not. Search can also tell shigaraki Charizard's weakness's, and reflect/impact recoil can be used as counter (if I'm correct than they might double there power but that only comes from All Might's old profile). Shigaraki's super regeneration has healed him from up to 3600 C and none of Charizard's moves (that I know of) has reached that temperature.
Reflect requires him to hit first

We need some Pokemon supporters here

Best heat feat I can think for charzard is it melting a mountain

So I'll vote for Shigaraki as he seems to be able to go against the high AP gap and win in range (Decay and Air cannon), Healing (Super Regeneration), Counters (reflect if Charizard ever hits with a fire based attack, and counter for close range), Intelligence (while Charizard is a natural born fighter, it never mentions Analysis or counter plans, which Shigaraki should take the edge in), Having an instant win (5 finger touch with decay), A better stat boost (His strength enhancers can be combined with any quirk and heavy payload massively increases his Air cannon's output) , while Charizard has to take a turn to buff, while it has no timeframe it isn't instant), and fear manipulation (a single glare was enough to cause die hard supports of a movement to be paralyzed in fear, even when supported by Trumpets quirk increasing this fanatic level of belief and will to reach their goal many times over)

Wonder if I could actually make it to let Charizard to actually mega evolve like a transformation but he is in base form at the start to actually make it fair?

Don't know, for now I'll keep it this way

Wonder if I could actually make it to let Charizard to actually mega evolve like a transformation but he is in base form at the start to actually make it fair?

Don't know, for now I'll keep it this way
probably not, the ap gap becomes way to wide (almost 10 times)

According to the calculations page, it only has granite and that's 1215 C.
"The flame inside its body burns hotter than 3,600 degrees Fahrenheit. When Charizard roars, that temperature climbs even higher. "

From the pokedex
Btw that's 1982.222 C

"The flame inside its body burns hotter than 3,600 degrees Fahrenheit. When Charizard roars, that temperature climbs even higher. "

From the pokedex
How accurate is this entry Pokedex? As one of the pokedex happened to suggest Gardevour can summon black holes at will

I'll bring up points for Charizard if no Pokemon supporters come as I have played Pokemon from black and white to the new games and watched some of the anime

Nevermind just checked, assuming the USA is going all out with the lasers from the jet they may be as hot as 2000000 C (From National Geographic, in 2012 they could already do this, given the time gap from 2012 to BNHA time I'd assume they could get even a 100th of that for actual weaponry)

its field observations and measurements taken and analyzed by field operatives observing these things firsthand, as well as historical records, its pretty reliable, enough that we use pokedex feats for tiers on the wiki itself

Nevermind just checked, assuming the USA is going all out with the lasers from the jet they may be as hot as 2000000 C (From National Geographic, in 2012 they could already do this, given the time gap from 2012 to BNHA time I'd assume they could get even a 100th of that for actual weaponry)
The lasers actually blasted holes in him and almost turned him into a skeleton from a prolonged blasted

In terms of blasting potential, Shigaraki can spam air cannon and with speed equalized it's a real coin toss if it hits or not.
Charizard actually has a range advantage with its ranged attacks (Tens of kilometers vs Tomura's kilometers) and the majority of its moveset is ranged. As for actually hitting, Charizard has a few ranged AoE attacks at its disposal and it actually has a passive IQ skill that boosts its accuracy (Concentrator) as well as an IQ skill that boosts its power if it misses an attack (Practice Swinger).
Search can also tell shigaraki Charizard's weakness's.
Fair but the most that this would tell him is that the fire on Charizard's tail is a weak point. Good to know, but kinda hard to exploit.
reflect/impact recoil can be used as counter (if I'm correct than they might double there power but that only comes from All Might's old profile).
If Tomura uses anything other than Decay, Charizard can do the same with Counter and the Counter Basher IQ skill, as well as potentially outright canceling Tomura's attack with the Intimidator IQ skill (Temporarily makes it so the opponent cannot use any regular attacks or special attacks.)

So I'll vote for Shigaraki as he seems to be able to go against the high AP gap and win in range (Decay and Air cannon)
Refer to my previous point about Charizard having the range advantage, and Air Cannon isnt really anything new seeing as Charizard can do the exact same thing with Air Slash and Air Cutter.
Healing (Super Regeneration)
Charizard has the heat to damage Tomura beyond his ability to regenerate.
Counters (reflect if Charizard ever hits with a fire based attack, and counter for close range)
Refer to my previous point about Counter, Reflect, Counter Basher, and Intimidator.
Intelligence (while Charizard is a natural born fighter, it never mentions Analysis or counter plans, which Shigaraki should take the edge in)
Charizard in the anime actually has wins over skilled opponents like Alakazam, Blaziken, and Infernape
Having an instant win (5 finger touch with decay)
True, but this requires him to actually hit Charizard, which is going to be very hard for him
A better stat boost (His strength enhancers can be combined with any quirk and heavy payload massively increases his Air cannon's output) , while Charizard has to take a turn to buff, while it has no timeframe it isn't instant)
Actually, Charizard has a much higher stat boost, being able to reach 6-C if its allowed to max its stat amping, with most of its better amps outright doubling its stats, and while it does have moves that are solely used for amping, a few of Charizard's attacks actually amp its stats while also serving as an attack, namely Ancientpower (Amps all of charizard's stats at once) and Metal Claw (Amps charizard's physical power).
and fear manipulation (a single glare was enough to cause die hard supports of a movement to be paralyzed in fear, even when supported by Trumpets quirk increasing this fanatic level of belief and will to reach their goal many times over)
Charizard has its own fear manip and actually has an outright resistance to Fear manipulation

Charizard has resistance to fear manipulation in his profile due to this I don't know why Charizard doesn't have Forcefield Creation in it, since he can use protect to just negate any ranged attack from Shigaraki, but let's keep going.

Charizard can amp himself up to 4 times with Dragon Dance, thus becoming faster and physically stronger, on top of knowing Work Up, which would allow him to power up his ranged attacks as well, dodging Shigaraki's attacks easily with his speed boosts. Charizard can also slow Shigaraki down by using Scary Face, allowing him to use Boosted Rock Slide, Dragon Breath, Hyper Beam, Solar Beam (which can be amped by Sunny Day) or any other.

I don't see a Wincon for Shigaraki, actually.

Btw shigaraki got a range buff

His range is now
"Standard melee range, up to Kilometers with Decay (Destroyed a third part of Jaku City), up to Tens of Kilometers with All For One (His Air Cannon can reach immense distances. Blew away the sky in a range of tens of kilometers)"

Charizard FRA
The Dragon Dance stat amps to increase that AP advantagec could potentially speed bltiz Shigaraki, stat decreases onto Shigaraki like scary face and he can fly towards Shigaraki can essentially remove that range advantage anyway, can Shigaraki even get away from Charizard to abuse that tens of kilometers range? Flamethrower or Fire Blast to burn Shigaraki until he drops dead from a range, thunder punch to possibly inflict paralysis onto Shigaraki, Charizard's other melee moves such as Dragon Tail, Flare Blitz, Dragon Claw to take on Shigaraki if they are in close range.

So what are tomura's wincons again? his air cannon gets negged due to charizard's stronger air moves, and his decay gets negged because charizard flies

Can't shigaraki also dodge attacks in the air tanks to air walk + air cannon and jumping?

Can't shigaraki also dodge attacks in the air tanks to air walk + air cannon and jumping?
maybe, however he also can't attack while doing that like the pokemon can, so unless their limited to four moves (like the games) with specific amounts of PP, then it'd just go on forever

He can use one arm for air cannon to fly and attack from his other hand

Also rivets can come out of his spine to attack all over the place

Also afo can literally help him in this fight as he is way smarter then shigaraki when it comes to fighting

Back