• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

For what reason?
Because the different stat sections kinda getting really long.

VzBhTSY.png

Gotta give Star points for coming up with that rule. Was NOT expecting that...

Also, I had another potentially stupid idea: what if Tomura is so desperate to get rid of New Order, he finds a way to give it to Izuku in hopes that New Order will destroy the Quirks in OFA... but it also backfires because Izuku can talk to the vestiges inside OFA, and is on working terms with them?

Also, I had another potentially stupid idea: what if Tomura is so desperate to get rid of New Order, he finds a way to give it to Izuku in hopes that New Order will destroy the Quirks in OFA... but it also backfires because Izuku can talk to the vestiges inside OFA, and is on working terms with them?
That is an interesting idea.

Deku with New Order would be a large RIP for Shigaraki unless he starts getting really powerful quirks back before the final battle.

Also I just want Deku and Star to meet, I feel they have so much to talk about and I want to see their dynamic. If Deku has to get New Order to do that, then I’m on board.

Deku with New Order would be a large RIP for Shigaraki unless he starts getting really powerful quirks back before the final battle.

Also I just want Deku and Star to meet, I feel they have so much to talk about and I want to see their dynamic. If Deku has to get New Order to do that, then I’m on board.
Twitter and Reddit mha fans will implode if he does. There'd be an infinite number of OMG DEKU IS SO OP HE BREAKS THE PLOT! PLOT ARMOR!

Twitter and Reddit mha fans will implode if he does. There'd be an infinite number of OMG DEKU IS SO OP HE BREAKS THE PLOT! PLOT ARMOR!
Ah yes, the same people that were yelling about Shigaraki being broken last week and didn’t shut up but are now being proven wrong because Horikoshi thinks the story out more than them.

The Twitter/Reddit of MHA are too busy looking for every flaw possible to warrant my attention anymore.

Heck, we have just seen that New Order isn’t even enough to kill Shigaraki without a lot of assistance, and has CRAZY amounts of limitations on it. So Deku getting it wouldn’t even guarantee a win depending on what quirks Shigaraki gets after this devastating loss.

Honestly now I hope he gets it just so people can see AGAIN that Horikoshi knows what he’s doing.

What are the thoughts on Yoichi’s original quirk actually being a weaker version of All for One and he was capable of taking quirks if he wanted to, but never did because he was too nice or never fully discovered it.

Also what does everyone think is behind the door in the Vestige world of OFA?

What are the thoughts on Yoichi’s original quirk actually being a weaker version of All for One and he was capable of taking quirks if he wanted to, but never did because he was too nice or never fully discovered it.

Deku's dad is behind the door the biggest plot twist ever

That's a good theory. What if Yoichi's quirk was actually just a variation of All for One? Instead of the stock-piling quirk being the cause of One for All registering a ton of quirks, it could've been the one Yoichi's had since birth. It'd make for an interesting twist.

should muscular be baseline 8-B for one shotting Deku's arm (Deku is at 5.13 tons and baseline is 11 tons. 11/5.13 is a 2.1x difference)? With less fibers he barely scrapped Deku back and harmed him severely, with more fibers straight up blitz Deku and one shotted his arm AND sent him flying into the wall behind him. I think he should be baseline 8-B

should muscular be baseline 8-B for one shotting Deku's arm (Deku is at 5.13 tons and baseline is 11 tons. 11/5.13 is a 2.1x difference)? With less fibers he barely scrapped Deku back and harmed him severely, with more fibers straight up blitz Deku and one shotted his arm AND sent him flying into the wall behind him. I think he should be baseline 8-B
One shotting someone is no where near enough for a 2x AP justification.

No. You can't upscale that high.

What about putting him at baseline 7-A? His profile says 7-a+ bc he clashed with Deku but the Deku he clashed with was described as exhausted (something to note might not matter) was already beat up from muscular AND had his arm shattered by hiss previous smash. This smash was even noted to be WAY weaker than his first one by Muscular. So wouldn't it be better for muscular to be baseline or?

Mountain level+ with Muscle Augmentation (Clashed with a punch from Deku at 100%)

could be
Mountain level with Muscle Augmentation (Clashed with a punch from a weakened Deku at 100%)

Back