• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

Episode was pretty good, the explosion was very well animated actually. However, the cloud split was offscreen, so there will be no change to be made regarding our timeframe. Also, there's no way anyone can say Star missed the damn Nomu. Anime shows it clearly that her punched landed directly on the Near High-End.

I never understood that argument, even though we aren't scaling them to it, I always found it strange that people had the nerve to say she missed.

New Order's revolt against the other Quirks was the highlight moment though, they animated Star's rampage extremely well.

Not only that, but Tomura's injuries looked as good as they probably could make them due to the network.

And of course, all of the voice acting made all of these scenes far better.

Episode was pretty good, the explosion was very well animated actually. However, the cloud split was offscreen, so there will be no change to be made regarding our timeframe. Also, there's no way anyone can say Star missed the damn Nomu. Anime shows it clearly that her punched landed directly on the Near High-End.
Like did it face tank it and nearly survive or?

Like did it face tank it and nearly survive or?
As close as the Nomu can be due to the massive size difference between the missiles and itself.

I've explained before but even taking everything into account, the results aren't anything impressive.

But the Nomu was basically on the missiles' point, as that's the end of the missile Star punched into it. One of them I mean, it isn't big enough to be on all of the missiles.

As close as the Nomu can be due to the massive size difference between the missiles and itself.

I've explained before but even taking everything into account, the results aren't anything impressive.
I mean it's still impressive to take a country level attack to the face (even if ISL says it's not also 6-B dura).
But the Nomu was basically on the missiles' point, as that's the end of the missile Star punched into it. One of them I mean, it isn't big enough to be on all of the missiles.
So what you're saying is we can scale it to ONE of them

Highly doubt Horikoshi ever considered the ISL whatsoever.

Since the Nomu's CA is vastly larger than Shigaraki by several dozen times, it gets hit by more energy than him. That means Shigaraki would take several times less energy than the Nomu and it still survived the blast for a bit. Applying real world logic, Tomura should've been able to survive the blast without any issues at all.

But obviously this is fiction and the author wasn't considering something like this. It's just a flaw of our system, which can't be fixed unless we stop calculating everything.

Which at that point isn't a system anymore. That's why we're just ignoring the missiles, since in universe the blast would've either killed him or left him so close to death that Star and the Jets would've torn him apart before he could regenerate.

MHA Season 7 will only have 21 episodes, meaning the memories were taken out of the equation. Even if they aren't "officially" part of Season 7.

It's more likely that the I AM HERE moment could be the ending of the season.
Assuming the current pace of 2.5-3 chapters an episode, starting at chapter 329, this season is gonna end around 390. “I Am Here” is 386.

If they do any filler or extend things or even just shift some things around via time, they could absolutely end the season on All Might vs AFO starting. I’m just now realizing how LONG this war arc has been, almost 100 chapters. Not as long as Naruto’s war arc but for MHA this final act has been very extensive, and with so many twists and turns.

No last -minute antagonist feels as shoe-horned as Kaguya.
Imagine, Deku's about to one punch knockout ShigAFO, only for them to suddenly combust and the TRUE Final Boss reveal themselves-One For All and All For One (AKA OFAAFO), who was there since the dawn of Humanity, placing the rat disease Quirk mutation into the species to cultivate a body strong enough to inhabit (a scenario that can only occur if AFO and OFA are cohabiting a vessel), and this was planned since the very beginning, hence why they gave AFO a genetic predisposition to desire OFA, and design a new host body to do that with. All for the ends of OFAAFO's use. Totally foreshadowed since Chapter 1.

Would be peak fiction, honestly.

For anyone who thinks I'm serious, this is a JOKE-

Hypothetically if All Might 60x multiplayer applied to his speed as well, how would that change things and who would be affected?

Also never thought I'd see the day where MHA top tiers are not only faster than Might Guy and Raikage but absolutely leave them in the dust too o_O

Last edited:
While the speed upgrades are done.

I have more upgrades coming soon as well. Need to get everything in order first, though I've already spoiled that their Lifting Strength will become Class P.

Maybe one could dream of baseline Class E as well, it's actually really close to it.

Even assuming that is true and it would give good results.

It breaks our KE rules since the shockwave would've flatten the buildings.

Though I don't believe he dispersed any clouds, it's just the style of the clouds in that scene. Also, even assuming a radius of 20 km (View limit) with a thickness of 1300 meters, cloud to ground height of 1 km, and a timeframe of 1 second. Only gives us 13.57 Gigatons of TNT or Island level. And this was obvious wank on my end.

So yeah, this is nothing no matter what we believe.

Even assuming that is true and it would give good results.

It breaks our KE rules since the shockwave would've flatten the buildings.

Though I don't believe he dispersed any clouds, it's just the style of the clouds in that scene. Also, even assuming a radius of 20 km (View limit) with a thickness of 1300 meters, cloud to ground height of 1 km, and a timeframe of 1 second. Only gives us 13.57 Gigatons of TNT or Island level. And this was obvious wank on my end.

So yeah, this is nothing no matter what we believe.
Maybe his ice protected the buildings. We know his ice isn't normal ice Durability and we accept that. Just an idea. But those are clearly clouds since they're behind the buildings, and they're getting dispersed. Otherwise what's going on?

Maybe his ice protected the buildings. We know his ice isn't normal ice Durability and we accept that. Just an idea. But those are clearly clouds since they're behind the buildings, and they're getting dispersed. Otherwise what's going on?
You'd need to provide proof of that and not an assumption. Since you're asserting something after all.

I've seen many clouds look like that in real life and in drawings.

Doesn't mean anything. If Horikoshi wanted a cloud split he'd make it clear like the other splits.

You'd need to provide proof of that and not an assumption. Since you're asserting something after all.

I've seen many clouds look like that in real life and in drawings.

Doesn't mean anything. If Horikoshi wanted a cloud split he'd make it clear like the other splits.
I mean the clouds looked completely normal/different before, so why would they look like that afterwards? Plus they're clearly morphing around a circle, like a shockwave, with no clouds to be seen in the middle. But I understand that the DC showcased on the ground is inconsistent with the KE of the cloud dispersion. Although you could explain it away, just saying, that's not enough proof ig. So I'll back down

I just noticed something though. The argument is that the buildings should have gotten flattened by the shockwave. But what if the shockwave didn't hit/barely grazed the buildings? It's possible the shockwave is more upwards coned shaped, and maybe that can be seen from the ice on top of the buildings by following their path as the path of the shockwave. Although that's not definite. But that plus with the ice protecting the buildings would make this make much more sense than just ignoring the fact that clouds got dispersed in the first place. I know this is again probably not enough proof but it's just something that I thought about and wanted to share. I definitely feel like this is a completely valid feat to use off site though.

Did Gentle Criminal's amp with Lover Mode get worse in the Final Act? His profile says it buffs him tens of times while in his U.A. School Festival Arc key it says dozens of times.

Did Gentle Criminal's amp with Lover Mode get worse in the Final Act? His profile says it buffs him tens of times while in his U.A. School Festival Arc key it says dozens of times.
Those are basically the same thing to me. However, the direct translation is indeed several dozens from what I remember.

I must've wrote that down wrong, I fixed it.

Welp, I suppose Momo's railgun being electromagnetic is a convenient thing given the recently approved CRT. I guess she's getting a slice of that pie at a later date

Back