• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multi-Solar System Puella Magiverse (Sorry for bad formatting)

No, seriously. I'm not joking. Magia Record shows off a massive amount of feats, as do Witch barriers. Here we go.

MAGIA RECORD FEATS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyH02eaNxmk - Kriemhild Gretchen creates a dimension full of stars and then destroys it to attack their opponents. Obviously this should scale to anyone who can fight off witches/wraiths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9wEucopz_o - Ayaka Mariko seemingly creates another starry dimension with her mallet. This one's a bit more iffy, but it's something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My5cG-UkFPI - Mayu Kozoe creates ANOTHER starry dimension with her paintbrush. Noticing a pattern yet?

- The barrier of a Witch, Rebecca. Rebecca's desctiption indicates that she never sleeps, having one eye open no matter if it's day or night.

WITCH BARRIER FEATS

- Starry sky created by Gertrud's barrier.

- Another shot of Gertrud's barrier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS3VP2ostHw&feature=youtu.be&t=264 - Sayaka directly creates her barrier with a starry sky upon becoming Oktavia.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...51659/Screenshot_2018-08-21_at_4.51.16_PM.png - Another Shot of Oktavia's barrier.

That's about it, I think there are more but it's just for consistency, and I don't see any reason to go digging again.

Jesus the image size

Also, promptly shut down on the discussion thread as they aren't shown to be real stars, that, and it's a massive setting breaking outlier

Schnee One said:
Jesus the image size
Also, promptly shut down on the discussion thread as they aren't real stars, that, and it's a massive outlier.
I mean how is it an outlier if it's consistently and clearly done all the time

The "They aren't real stars" thing is fine but i wanna see some proof of that

Schnee One said:
How do I prove a negative?
i mean... show reasoning or evidence that they aren't real? Like... evidence of them being fake? Otherwise I don't see why we shouldn't assume them to be real.

But you're the one who made the thread saying "Starry Sky it's a 4A feat" and telling me to give evidence that they are fake.

Also, it's not "consistent" there are so many more feats vastly lower then this done by witches who are far superior to the witches makingbthe berrier.

Also, if you can't fix the format, don't post the image just link it.

Schnee One said:
But you're the one who made the thread saying "Starry Sky it's a 4A feat" and telling me to give evidence that they are fake.
Also, it's not "consistent" there are so many more feats vastly lower then this done by witches who are far superior to the witches makingbthe berrier.

Also, if you can't fix the format, don't post the image just link it.
Does occam's razor just not exist to anyone? There's no reason they shouldn't be real considering barriers are considered creation feats already

one of these witches is a forking doppel kriemhild gretchen the ultimate witch, that's not how outliers work

i did link it, they automatically changed to images when i posted it

I would be inclined to buy it only because of how poorly defined our standards for starry dimension feats are.

To fix those pics you gotta download them then upload to the site.

Can't, on a phone. I could delete the pics but idk if he has them saved.

I came into this thread ready to agree with whatever was written but honestly, I can't. The witches dimensions are so stylized, there's no way to know if those are real stars or just decorations.

You know what I'm just gonna do it, OP you should be able to get the pics back through the history.

First of all, the reason why this would most likely than not be an outlier is because witches being tier 6 or tier 5 is considered an extremely big deal.

For example, KG is considered extremely strong because her barrier is bigger than Earth. That wouldn't make sense if she was tier 4.

Mariko's "feat" doesn't imply creation in any way. She's simply jumping in the sky.

Nothing implies that it' real in Mayu's case either, if it was, explain why she' be floating in space when begininng the attack, only for everything to be normal after it ends

We are alreay adding self-sustenance to witches but that's good supporting evidence.

In Sayaka's case the sky was there for the entire duration of the movie. She also doesn't create any star in that scene to begin with.

More importantly, labyrinths are legit creation feats, doesn't mean that everything inside of them is accurate to real life. If they were truly spanning for several light years, Madoka and Sayaka as humans should be MFTL+ to walk through Gertrude's labyrinth alongside Mami, and i don't think i need to explain why that's wrong

Back