• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Movie 12 Gogeta and Janemba scaling in regards to Buuhan's tier 2 feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
so here it was accepted that Buuhan's ripping wall through dimensions wasn't merely an environmental destruction ability but done via Buuhan's own AP.

which means now we have to discuss which characters scale to this feat via being above or at least relative to Buuhan.

I am proposing upgrades to:

Movie 12 Gogeta (he stomped Janemba plus seeing as most media, guides and videogames think that Gogeta and Vegito are comparable; Gogeta should scale to him too).

Super Janemba (is stronger than Hirudegarn, who is relative to Kid Buu fight SSJ3 Goku who is stronger than Buuhan).

Due to scan above Toei seems to regard Movie 12 and Movie 13 Goku as the same, which means Fat Janemba would scale to this too

Proposed changes are that both Janemba keys end scaling up to 2-C as well as Gogeta's Fusion Reborn key.

Supporting evidence

Last edited:
20230415_202654.jpg

Toei Broly is definitely not scaling to this

Janemba was completely toying with Super Saiyan 3 Goku so he should not be restricted to Galaxy level. If him being stronger than Hirudegarn is valid, then yeah he scales

Yeah I don't think Broly scales but I've seen ppl making a case for him being above Buuhan or even fusion tier so I put him just in case

I gotta find scans for Janemba though

Medeus, stated that Janemba scales Majin Buu, due to it being directly mentioned in the movie that Janemba was stronger than him.

Chronologically speaking, Goku was referring to Innocent Buu, who's currently 4-B, soooo
I don't think that's it, when Majin Buu is mentioned I think it is in general, since Goku saw Buuhan's power during the fusion with Vegito, there is no basis for this statement to be referred only to Buu fat

I don't think that's it, when Majin Buu is mentioned I think it is in general, since Goku saw Buuhan's power during the fusion with Vegito, there is no basis for this statement to be referred only to Buu fat
Buuhan didn't exist yet

Super Buu, however, did, and he downscales from 2-C

Shouldn't Toei Super Buu (and Toei Gohan if he ever gets a profile) downscale as well?

Moreso Gohan since Buuhan is literally Gohan + Super Buu and Gohan clapped Super Buu.

Actually, since Buutenks >= Toei Gohan, Super Buu should be about 1/2 of Gohan and be somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 of Buuhan's 2-C power.

Shouldn't Toei Super Buu (and Toei Gohan if he ever gets a profile) downscale as well?

Moreso Gohan since Buuhan is literally Gohan + Super Buu and Gohan clapped Super Buu.

Actually, since Buutenks >= Toei Gohan, Super Buu should be about 1/2 of Gohan and be somewhere between 1/4 and 1/2 of Buuhan's 2-C power.
Buu's profile got updated already

Goku experiences Buuhans power firsthand and whilst being Vegito.

Toei Z Vegeta scaling to a 3-B/2-C key isn't it. He was getting violated by a toying around Kid Buu. And I still have no idea why we just assume Buu's absorptions are addition when Buutenks is considered dimensions beyond Super Buu. The only Z Anime 2-C characters should be Buuhan, Buutenks, Kid Buu, and SSJ3 Goku.

Toei Z Vegeta scaling to a 3-B/2-C key isn't it. He was getting violated by a toying around Kid Buu. And I still have no idea why we just assume Buu's absorptions are addition when Buutenks is considered dimensions beyond Super Buu. The only Z Anime 2-C characters should be Buuhan, Buutenks, Kid Buu, and SSJ3 Goku.
hirudegarn as well

Save it for another thread. This is about how Janemba and Gogeta scale

HONESTLY the Toei Buu Saga scaling is a whole mess, Goku and Vegeta scaling to the 2-C feat excluding SSJ3 for Goku is definitely debatable.

(Especially when Good Buu is most likely still stronger than SSJ2 Vegeta at the end but oh well)

Plus Base Saiyans being > SSJ3 Gotenks and Mystic Gohan even post fusion is definitely BS too

not to mention, Toei Cell profile's GT tab needs to be updated too as he scales above Buu.

HONESTLY the Toei Buu Saga scaling is a whole mess, Goku and Vegeta scaling to the 2-C feat excluding SSJ3 for Goku is definitely debatable.

(Especially when Good Buu is most likely still stronger than SSJ2 Vegeta at the end but oh well)

Plus Base Saiyans being > SSJ3 Gotenks and Mystic Gohan even post fusion is definitely BS too
Completely agree. Honestly I straight up vehemently disagree with any of them but SSJ1-SSJ3 Goku (Kid Buu fight) scaling to 2-C and I don't believe anyone scales to him, even as SSJ1.

SS2 Goku was doing great against a Kid Buu that already had the “strongest Buu” statements so I believe he should downscale and we already know he was stronger than Vegeta period so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back