• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Janemba definitive edition

Quick explanation: Janemba trapped Emma in a barrier like jelly beans, which caused her powers to be nullified and all laws are being affected, thus making the dead come back to life. All changes in the other world like jelly beans and crystals that look like jelly beans are being caused by Janemba, simply Janemba shaped all hell with his jelly beans barriers.

Yes, we're going to use that quote and show it in the scan affecting everyone else.
However, the showings that support Low 2-C (the law stuff and the dead rising) aren't a product of Janemba, but of Emma being sealed.

So no to Law, Resurrection/Necromancy and Low 2-C.

He would simply get Sealing from this, with scaling to Goku's High 3-A feat.

It's okay, bro! I already have the solution on this subject :3

"he was sealed within Janenba's magic barrier", well everyone knows that Janemba's magic barrier are these jelly beans here, about the Ema is sealed in a barrier means that all the dead are coming back to life, is nullifying Ema's powers, that's why the laws are being affecting the world of the living, making the dead come back to life, but modifications of all afterlife is happening for middle of Janemba, those jelly beans from Janemba are affecting every place.
Quick explanation: Janemba trapped Emma in a barrier like jelly beans, which caused her powers to be nullified and all laws are being affected, thus making the dead come back to life. All changes in the other world like jelly beans and crystals that look like jelly beans are being caused by Janemba, simply Janemba shaped all hell with his jelly beans barriers.

Yes, we're going to use that quote and show it in the scan affecting everyone else.
I disagree with abstract existence and I disagree with Low 2-C scaling to Janemba’s AP for the reasons above. I could see him having “Low 2-C via chain reaction“ though.
I explained in a little detail, the only changes that are happening are due to Ema's sealing and back from the dead, but all those changes that are happening are due to Janemba doing everyone else will be like jelly beans.

However, the showings that support Low 2-C (the law stuff and the dead rising) aren't a product of Janemba, but of Emma being sealed.

Yes, let's forget about the resurrection of the dead, because this is not happening through Janemba, but with Emma's imprisonment.

About the changes of the otherworldly scenery is happening through Janemba, we can see that in the movie, where he controls all jelly beans.

Yes, let's forget about the resurrection of the dead, because this is not happening through Janemba, but with Emma's imprisonment.

About the changes of the otherworldly scenery is happening through Janemba, we can see that in the movie, where he controls all jelly beans.
Janemba already has RW. This would simply increase his range alongside his AP.

I'll leave the tier talk to you guys but i disagree for now, especially on AE, not onlt because of the evidence against janemba being the concept of evil, but also because he never showed immortality nor regeneration thanks to it, which is required for AE

I'll leave the tier talk to you guys but i disagree for now, especially on AE, not onlt because of the evidence against janemba being the concept of evil, but also because he never showed immortality nor regeneration thanks to it, which is required for AE
he technically did regenerate through it after being caved in by Ssj3 Goku

Screenshot_32.png
Screenshot_35.png

It's not Enma's mere presence or his realm being unsealed that causes the laws of the dead to return to normal.
So then logically his realm being sealed wouldn't be what caused the laws to change, but Janemba's effect would be no?

Screenshot_32.png
Screenshot_35.png

It's not Enma's mere presence or his realm being unsealed that causes the laws of the dead to return to normal.
So then logically his realm being sealed wouldn't be what caused the laws to change, but Janemba's effect would be no?
The laws went haywire because Emma couldn't do his duty (as explained in Torrus scans). Coupled with Goku stating the dead were rising because Emma was sealed (that being the direct consequence of the laws disruption), the guide is very well supported that Janemba merely warped stuff and sealed Emma. Everything else happened by chain reaction.

Screenshot_32.png
Screenshot_35.png

No, when Janemba sealed Ema Ema's powers were annulled, making all the dead come back to life, but who made the afterlife change was Janemba with his manipulation of reality and his barrier

The laws went haywire because Emma couldn't do his duty (as explained in Torrus scans). Coupled with Goku stating the dead were rising because Emma was sealed (that being the direct consequence of the laws disruption), the guide is very well supported that Janemba merely warped stuff and sealed Emma. Everything else happened by chain reaction.
About the chain effect, it's in relation to Ema's sealing, that's why the dead were coming back to life, but the changes of the entire afterlife happened through Janemba, he can control all the jelly beans that sealed him, but I agree that he must getting 3-A+ with Goku's scale and low 2-C with his range will affect all afterlife.

About the chain effect, it's in relation to Ema's sealing, that's why the dead were coming back to life, but the changes of the entire afterlife happened through Janemba, he can control all the jelly beans that sealed him, but I agree that he must getting 3-A+ with Goku's scale and low 2 with his range will affect all afterlife.
Effectively what I said, yes.

Wouldn't it just be the range of his law manipulation, not potency? I'm not sure on the abstract existence.
Abstract existence I left aside, but it scales with Goku who is 3-A+ and low 2-C with the manipulation of reality, deforming the entire afterlife.

But that's fine with me, reality manipulation is his reach.

Abstract existence I left aside, but it scales with Goku who is 3-A+ and low 2-C with the manipulation of reality, deforming the entire afterlife.

But that's fine with me, reality manipulation is his reach.
Not Low 2-C. It was maybe Low 2-C since it affected the living world.

However, since that isn't really made by him, I don't agree with Low 2-C.

Simply High 3-A warping.

It's okay, bro! I already have the solution on this subject :3

"he was sealed within Janenba's magic barrier", well everyone knows that Janemba's magic barrier are these jelly beans here, about the Ema is sealed in a barrier means that all the dead are coming back to life, is nullifying Ema's powers, that's why the laws are being affecting the world of the living, making the dead come back to life, but modifications of all afterlife is happening for middle of Janemba, those jelly beans from Janemba are affecting every place.

@LordGriffin1000 basically that's it

Isn't it Low 2-C, since it reached from Hell to the Grand Kai's realm?
I don't think anyone understands, the chain effect is just the dead come back to life! But Janemba deforming everyone else with his jelly beans is a legitimate feat being low 2-C, people are interpreting that trapping Ema deformed the entire afterlife, but that is wrong, Janemba was doing this with his barriers shaped like jelly beans, that's why Janemba is low 2-C

I see, I didn't know that was a prerequisite. Can you give me an example of what it'd need to have proof of affecting space-time?
The feat of it affecting the living world was good, since it meant the warping was going beyond the space-time. But since we now know that wasn't a result of the warping directly, doesn't have that anymore.

The most direct example would be if they stated it was messing with time itself.

Not enough. It doesn't have proof of affecting space-time.
I understand
The feat of it affecting the living world was good, since it meant the warping was going beyond the space-time. But since we now know that wasn't a result of the warping directly, doesn't have that anymore.

The most direct example would be if they stated it was messing with time itself.
What about Janemba affecting the entire afterlife?

I don't think anyone understands, the chain effect is just the dead come back to life! But Janemba deforming everyone else with his jelly beans is a legitimate feat being low 2-C, people are interpreting that trapping Ema deformed the entire afterlife, but that is wrong, Janemba was doing this with his barriers shaped like jelly beans, that's why Janemba is low 2-C
No. You are wrong.

I am saying that the warping is not affecting anything else besides the space of Other World. Since we know he didn't make the dead rise to the Living World (that was a chain reaction), he wasn't messing with the dimensional barriers, nor messing with the laws of the living and the dead (as that happened by the fact Enma got sealed), he did not perform a Low 2-C feat.

No. You are wrong.

I am saying that the warping is not affecting anything else besides the space of Other World. Since we know he didn't make the dead rise to the Living World (that was a chain reaction), he wasn't messing with the dimensional barriers, nor messing with the laws of the living and the dead (as that happened by the fact Enma got sealed), he did not perform a Low 2-C feat.
Now it all makes sense, I thought people were misinterpreting things, but that was me with my laziness :3

Back