• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Toei - About Buuhan's Tier 2 rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any explanation for why Buu had to tear down the barriers of reality to destroy the universe instead of just outright destroying it like SSG Goku could? Or is that just being chalked up to SSG Goku being far more powerful? I'm just not really understanding why a 2-C being would actively need to destroy the macrocosm via a flooding rather than just blowing it all up.
I don't think he can actually destroy the universe, matter + space time included. The vice shout is a specific brand of attack that breaks down dimensional walls, it's not something you can hit someone with. SSG could vape everything with standard attacks, + buuhan's initial range was the living universe, SSG could vape everything, and could vape a ki ball that could vape everything with one punch

I am fine with a solid 2-C rating for Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) given that more recent info basically confirms this is a physically demonstrated feat that scales via same UES that is clearly connected to physical stats.

As for the scaling, it scales to Vegito, no objections against that. I'd try to avoid downscaling to lower versions of Super Buu, and the Kid Buu example has too much unknown. It should still scale to various GT characters (SSJ4 Goku should be considerably stronger than SSJ Vegito which would in turn scale to Golden Ape Baby Vegeta, Super 17, and various Shadow Dragons; Omega Shenron has his own 2-C feat). Other scaling chains via other possible Tier 2 feats should be discussed in a different thread after this own is concluded.

Uh Toei Kid Buu is explicitly and consistently referred to as the strongest Buu. It's literally on the Majin Buu profile that'd be affected by Buuhan's feat (since it's Toei), so I really don't think it's as Unknown as you say it is. But I agree that other scaling that's not clear cut should be it's own thread.

I am fine with a solid 2-C rating for Super Buu (Gohan absorbed) given that more recent info basically confirms this is a physically demonstrated feat that scales via same UES that is clearly connected to physical stats.

As for the scaling, it scales to Vegito, no objections against that. I'd try to avoid downscaling to lower versions of Super Buu, and the Kid Buu example has too much unknown. It should still scale to various GT characters (SSJ4 Goku should be considerably stronger than SSJ Vegito which would in turn scale to Golden Ape Baby Vegeta, Super 17, and various Shadow Dragons; Omega Shenron has his own 2-C feat). Other scaling chains via other possible Tier 2 feats should be discussed in a different thread after this own is concluded.
I don't see why Kid Buu wouldn't scale, he has tons of statements placing him above Buuhan.

Uh Toei Kid Buu is explicitly and consistently referred to as the strongest Buu. It's literally on the Majin Buu profile that'd be affected by Buuhan's feat (since it's Toei), so I really don't think it's as Unknown as you say it is. But I agree that other scaling that's not clear cut should be it's own thread.
I do not remember when that was accepted and thought it was the same issue with original manga in which "More dangerous" rather than "More Powerful" but maybe if there was the thread to refresh that memory and/or it could be talked about in a different one.

Buuhan upgrade still seems solid but finding out all characters who upscale deserve its own thread yes.

May I ask out of respect for Janemba who was superior to Majin Buu?

May I ask out of respect for Janemba who was superior to Majin Buu?
Pretty sure Janemba by default would be included in the "Scaling deserves its own thread" including the possible own Low 2-C feat from what I heard.

But anyway, iirc, there seems to be enough support for 2-C Buuhan now. So we may go ahead?

So the argument is Buu's power breaking down the dimensional walls of the space-time continuum being his attack power? Not counting the after effect?
Yeah, also after thinking a while when it was brought up, it does makes sense buu destroyed the dimensional barrier entirely on his own rather than being a chain reaction that has been barely suggested.

I am of the same understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back