• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DBZ Fusion Reborn - Description Addition

Alright, so, given that Buu saga God tiers (thus also GT characters as a side effect) became 2-C after Buuhan's upgrade, I'll throw my piece about some of the feats they have.

Janemba

So, we know that Janemba has completely distorted the Afterlife, and I believe that it is a Low 2-C for the following reasons:
As a supportive thing, Goku when he became SSJ3 warped by himself the afterlife as well, just not to the extent Janemba did.

Not to mention that base Janemba is said to have the strongest ki Goku has ever felt, with him saying that only Majin Buu has pushed him that far. I dunno if that applies to Kid Buu though, so that's up to y'all. Besides he should be Low 2-C at absolute minimum.

Gogeta

Gogeta has quite the feat here.

He is stated that his birth is so strong that it is comparable to the Big Bang itself.

While from its own is pretty vague, I think that "Big Bang" here reffers to the 2-C macrocosm, as his power covered the Otherworld and could be felt also on the living universe.

Plus, he is said to be the strongest fusion of all, which means that he'd be superior to Super Vegito, who could be argued being on the levels of at least Baby Arc SSJ4 Goku (Yeah, fusions in DBZ are broken asf)

Thus making his "Big Bang" explosion 2-C even more supported.

TLDR
  • Janemba's minimal tier is Low 2-C
  • DBZ Gogeta is minimum 2-C due to his statements and scaling above SSJ4 Baby Arc Goku.

I am confused with your definition of laziness if you just created a whole damn thread rn.

Strym making me do all his hard work for him again SMH.
I'll just copy-paste the evidence in that thread, I guess.

He is stated that his birth is so strong that it is comparable to the Big Bang itself.

While from its own is pretty vague, I think that "Big Bang" here reffers to the 2-C macrocosm, as his power covered the Otherworld and could be felt also on the living universe.

We've had this discussion before, and there's some reservations about the big bang scaling to AP in general due to physics, but I don't think we know how it really works in Toei.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway because Gogeta is 2-C.

Last edited:
We've had this discussion before, and there's some reservations about the big bang scaling to AP in general due to physics, but I don't think we know how it really works in Toei.

I guess it doesn't matter anyway because Gogeta is 2-C.
It's more supportive evidence for his 2-C tier anyway, as he's > Vegito regardless.

Does it even count if Gogeta existed before Vegerot? The statement was made without the Potara being even conceived.

Does it even count if Gogeta existed before Vegerot? The statement was made without the Potara being even conceived.
Janemba is stronger than Hirudegan, meaning that it was involving end of Buu arc Goku in the fusion.

So yes, it counts.

Daizenshuu puts Fusion Reborn before the Super Buu fights, so Goku only fought Innocent Buu at that moment
It's also the only time Goku was actually dead and stuff
Btzey3W.png

Daizenshuu puts Fusion Reborn before the Super Buu fights, so Goku only fought Innocent Buu at that moment
It's also the only time Goku was actually dead and stuff
Btzey3W.png
It wouldn't make sense then for later on for Janemba being said to be stronger than Hirudegarn later kek.

Back