• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DB Toei - About Buuhan's Tier 2 rating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I wrote up a justification:

Low Multiverse level (After losing control of himself, he began to radiate such power that his tantrums threatened to completely break down the fabric of spacetime, which Dende and Vegito state would lead to alternate dimensions leaking over into each other and eventually crushing the universe entirely)

Once we have enough agreements, I guess the only thing left will be discussing who potentially backscales from this.
This is the justification Ultima wrote up
These scans could be put showing that it was because of Buu’s power too

plus I do not want to derail y'all with the scaling as well, BUUUUT Super Buu Mystic Gohan etc not backscaling to the feat means they also don't scale to Kid Buu as this one definitely scales

It would mean that Super Buu would have no reason to be 3-B anymore.

plus I do not want to derail y'all with the scaling as well, BUUUUT Super Buu Mystic Gohan etc not backscaling to the feat and therefore Kid Buu as he definitely scales would mean that Super Buu would have no reason to be 3-B anymore.
If you don’t want to derail with the scaling, then DON’T derail with the scaling.

Told y'all to not bother with derailing the thread with scaling talk when the thread was strictly about AP determination.

Sorry, @Hasty12345, but it is what it is.

Rihqw92yzpoypx8azfvc.png

Well I’ll probably apply Buuhan and Vegito since there’s no debate they scale and I’ll probably make the scaling crt

(I’m just gonna put some scans along with Ultima’s explanation that Buuhan did this with his power)
No, no scaling agreed means nothing can be applied until the scale is agreed

Isn't the thread for characters whose scaling is to be determined? All canon Toeiverse 3-B characters should be updated because their scaling is already clear

Can I get more clarity on why the Outside Space technique is going to destroy U7 as opposed to "The Universe" within the living world.

If you look at the outside space scan and the daizenshuu "The Universe" is commonly referred to as the Human portion of the living world. Living world being made of "the Universe" and the demon realm.

Here you can clearly see the Universe is referenced mostly as the Human portion of the Living world in the Daizenshuu.

Living World = "The Universe" + Demon realm.

The Human realm where Earth stuff is is already linked to many dimensions. For example the Demon Realm, the HTC, the wierd dimension that the Lookout originally came from and the dimension that the Former Gods of earth lay.

What is to say that the space Buuhan creates, indeed warps the space of the living world, hut only leads to the destruction of the Human realm, or the thing commonly referred to as "the Universe" by being crushed by multi dimensions it's connected to.

My basic proposal being that "The Universe" should reffer to the Human realm of the Living World, and this is the only thing being destroyed as is stated in the outside space profile.

It should be destruction of one dimension due to his drastic effects on the Living world as opposed to Multiple dimensions.

Can find the link to the scans used here.

Can I get more clarity on why the Outside Space technique is going to destroy U7 as opposed to "The Universe" within the living world.

If you look at the outside space scan and the daizenshuu "The Universe" is commonly referred to as the Human portion of the living world. Living world being made of "the Universe" and the demon realm.

Here you can clearly see the Universe is referenced mostly as the Human portion of the Living world in the Daizenshuu.

The Human realm where Earth stuff is is already linked to many dimensions. For example the Demon Realm, the HTC, the wierd dimension that the Lookout originally came from and the dimension that the Former Gods of earth lay.

What is to say that the space Buuhan creates, indeed warps the space of the living world, hut only leads to the destruction of the Human realm, or the thing commonly referred to as "the Universe".

My basic proposal being that "The Universe" should reffer to the Human realm of the Living World, and this is the only thing being destroyed as is stated in the outside space profile.

It should be destruction of one dimension due to his drastic effects on the Living world as opposed to Multiple dimensions.

Buuhan significantly affected space-time across the entire macrocosm through sheer power. That's 2-C

Buuhan significantly affected space-time across the entire macrocosm through sheer power. That's 2-C
My message is to clarify that the guides heavily suggest that "The Universe" in the daizenshuu is mostly used to refer to the Human portion of the Living world. So I am confused as to why it is used to refer to the macrocosm, if that makes sense

What is to say that the space Buuhan creates, indeed warps the space of the living world, hut only leads to the destruction of the Human realm, or the thing commonly referred to as "the Universe" by being crushed by multi dimensions it's connected to.

"The living world AND the universe" It is giving a distinction between the two. The macrocosm is not an official term.

"The living world AND the universe" It is giving a distinction between the two. The macrocosm is not an official term.
"This space would cover the living world and wipe out the Universe"

My message clearly shows images to demonstrate why the living world = "The Universe" + Demon realm.

Therefore warping the Living world to destroy the Universe, can simply mean that only 1nof the two dimensions I the living world would be crushed and destroyed, with the demon realm being left out.

I outlined that very clearly

"This space would cover the living world and wipe out the Universe"

My message clearly shows images to demonstrate why the living world = "The Universe" + Demon realm.

Therefore warping the Living world to destroy the Universe, can simply mean that only 1nof the two dimensions I the living world would be crushed and destroyed, with the demon realm being left out.

I outlined that very clearly
It makes a distinction between the living world and the universe. The living world is where the mortals live and the demon realm as demon realm is specifically said to be inside the living world. So it's clear it is referring to the macrocosm as well.

It makes a distinction between the living world and the universe. The living world is where the mortals live and the demon realm as demon realm is specifically said to be inside the living world. So it's clear it is referring to the macrocosm as well.
HTC is not even part of the living world and is its own space-time.

No, the living world is where the living being live. Humans and demons are both alive.

The daizenshuu, if you just look through the IMGUR link in my original message clearly outlines the Universe to mean the human realm and the demon realm being an addition to that to make a the living world as a totality

No, the living world is where the living being live. Humans and demons are both alive.

The daizenshuu, if you just look through the IMGUR link in my original message clearly outlines the Universe to mean the human realm and the demon realm being an addition to that to make a the living world as a totality
Also it's breaking down the fabric of space-time across the whole macrocosm to where all the dimensions of macrocosm would crush into each other.

The fact HTC is its own space-time literally supports the notion of it being all space-times of macrocosm.

Also it's breaking down the fabric of space-time across the whole macrocosm to where all the dimensions of macrocosm would crush into each other.
This is not specified. As I already highlighted in my original message which I would ask you to read.

The Human Realm, the East West South north galaxies. Are linked to multiple dimensions already. These are the dimensions that could be crushing the Human realm which is the most commonly referred to as the Universe in daizenshuu which is where the outside space scan is from.

Please just read my original message

The fact HTC is its own space-time literally supports the notion of it being all space-times of macrocosm.
Just because 1 spacetime in the macrocosm is being crushed, does not mean every dimension in macrocosm will be crushing it. It just means that dimensions will crush it, not all.

Again I mentioned that the HTC and a few other dimensions are already linked to the human realm/the Universe, which is the only dimension said to actually be destroyed if you just look at the original scans

This is not specified. As I already highlighted in my original message which I would ask you to read.

The Human Realm, the East West South north galaxies. Are linked to multiple dimensions already. These are the dimensions that could be crushing the Human realm which is the most commonly referred to as the Universe in daizenshuu which is where the outside space scan is from.

Please just read my original message
Ok so. HTC is its own space-time. Buu was breaking down dimensional barriers of a separate space-time to connect to another one. Breaking down the barriers between dimensions on a way larger more encompassing scale should logically include the separate space-times of the macrocosm.

Ok so. HTC is its own space-time. Buu was breaking down dimensional barriers of a separate space-time to connect to another one. Breaking down the barriers between dimensions on a way larger more encompassing scale should logically include the separate space-times of the macrocosm.
"Should" sounds like an assumption.

As far as I can see, as long as the Universe is crushed by dimensions like the HTC like the demon realm, the whole macrocosm is not required to be destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back