• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Small addition to Majin Buu

Status
Not open for further replies.

A being called Majin Buu was created millions of years ago to cause destruction and satisfy the evil desires of the wizard Bibidi, even causing the death of several Kaioshins, but the creature was sealed in an egg and meanwhile the Supreme Kais killed Bibidi

“Although the manga states that it was Bibidi who created Majin Buu, the truth is that he did not create him. Basically Majin Buu has always existed since the beginning of time, sometimes being active and sometimes in a state of hibernation. During these kinds of cycles he absorbed some elements from humans, becoming progressively more violent.”

Link to interview with Akira toriyama

The manga and anime contribute this quote from Akira Toriyama, where it is mentioned that Majin Buu can absorb the emotions of humans and living beings.

Dragon Ball Z anime (episode 277)

Dragon Ball manga (chapter 508)

When his little dog is injured by bandits, Majin Buu goes into a state of fury (better known as rage), right after that Buu feels a strange reaction and all the evil that was inside him is expelled out in a kind of smoke, but this new form are Majin Buu's emotions that he absorbed over his lifetime (a kind of evil Majin Buu is created, which his form is black)

Small summary:

Majin Buu will have absorbing emotions in his Toei and manga profiles (but you can suggest me something more attractive), I'm willing to discuss that.

Agree: @DarkDragonMedeus, @LordGriffin1000,,@SamanPatou, @Excel616,@Serlock_Holmes,@Boyinluv2002,@SwordLegendz01,@omegabronic

Disagree:

Last edited:
Did he pick up any emotional traits when absorbing the Z fighters?
Not sure, none of them had anything that could change him emotionally if he has already taken in enough emotion that he's become more and more violent. However when he absorbed the Grand Supreme Kai we saw what that dis to him physically and mentally so we do see he takes in some emotional traits to some extent I guess.

I think the addition is fine.

Well, I'm going to put one more thing in my Op to further justify this ability.

When his little dog is injured by bandits, Majin Buu goes into a state of fury (better known as rage), right after that Buu feels a strange reaction and all the evil that was inside him is expelled out in a kind of smoke, but this new form are Majin Buu's emotions that he absorbed over his lifetime (a kind of evil Majin Buu is created, which his form is black)

It's a very small thing, but important! I think it can be closed and enforced.

Another CRT completed without too many complications 🙏

i agree with the thread, altho, i don't want to be a party pooper, but doesn't this break the rules since we already have 3 active DB crts?
  • A single verse shouldn't have more than 3 content revisions threads running simultaneously. If 3 are already running, one of them should be concluded before a new one is created.

i agree with the thread, altho, i don't want to be a party pooper, but doesn't this break the rules since we already have 3 active DB crts?
  • A single verse shouldn't have more than 3 content revisions threads running simultaneously. If 3 are already running, one of them should be concluded before a new one is created.
This one has already been completed, I'm just going to ask for the closure to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back