• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Actually reading back on it, they said that if you placed 8,000,000 clones, without any of their technology (so no guns, ships, armour etc) then the US military would win. Yeah, I know.

This was in response to me asking him if he was one of those people who unironically thought the US solos fiction...

Also, just want to say that with each passing moment of each day, my hate for Giorno Giovanna grows stronger. Never before have I felt such hatred towards a fictional character. Never. I just want to deck his dumb-looking doughnut hair and bite his fingers off and pray that all my favourite verses get type 4 acausality so they can effortlessly curbstomp the ever-loving shit out of that stupid face of his. AHHHHH He tickles my pickle more than KREIA from KOTOR 2! And that's saying something since I completely despise Kreia's philosophy, but at least she's well written.

When I go to sleep, I'll be dreaming about Giorno, when I wake up, I'll be thinking about Giorno. I'll be imagining how he gets stomped by everyone! THAT'S WHY I AM IN VS DEBATES IN THE FIRST PLACE! BECAUSE I HAAAAATTEEEE HAAAATE HAAAATEE GIORNO BLOODY GIOVAANAA.

Most 1-A (or 1-B/High 1-B) and/or "Supreme Beings" characters.

Even if they are at their right tier, people will find a way to wank them.

The Big Bang is 3-A, unless we are severely downplaying Goku the big bang is like a gnat trying to fight Goku

Lol, ******* BB would whoop the asses of all of DB
This guy (Who wanks DBZ to tier 1 and 0) thinks Cartoon Fight Club and Screw Attack’s death battles on BlazBlue is accurate, he also stated that SMT feats and hax are ambiguous and featless since they are all gameplay plot and for Nasuverse he pretty much butchered it badly.

All I got was DBZ is strong cuz Ultra Instinct, Universal Tournament Arc, Moro and sending scans of manga and anime scenes where people say this character transcends time or some shit.

Personally I would just keep up the heat of Azathoth waking up and erasing Goku because Goku is only a part of its dream.

I've been wondering, are the standards that we use for this site applicable to all fiction? Or do fictional continuities range so wildly that trying to objectively scale them using our metric is not necessarily wrong, but just another way of scaling verses?

What I mean is, that what makes our system 'right' and other systems 'wrong'?

I've been wondering, are the standards that we use for this site applicable to all fiction? Or do fictional continuities range so wildly that trying to objectively scale them using our metric is not necessarily wrong, but just another way of scaling verses?

What I mean is, that what makes our system 'right' and other systems 'wrong'?
Nothing really. We're not objectively right since powerscaling is inherently subjective. We have our system and standards and others have theirs. Of course, they'll always be some objectively illogical scaling here and there.

Nothing really. We're not objectively right since powerscaling is inherently subjective. We have our system and standards and others have theirs. Of course, they'll always be some objectively illogical scaling here and there.
I see. Thanks for clearing that up dude. You are a credit to this community.

Back