• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

This site was never the arbiter of what is objectively right and true, the fact that people disagree, make discussion rules, etc, is a very testament to that. This scale isn't even necessarily even 100%, considering it's always being changed. When you delve further, some verses are scrutinized harder than others.

The system isn't perfect of course. Although some cases are just people complicating stuff for no reasons.

I think people complicating stuff isn't necessarily wank or lowball, it's just how overanalytic one can be.

Wasn't especially thinking about this one, but ye.
Does guys were once high-1A,my favourite character then was reinhard but suddenly I saw them as 1-B. After an argument between theory goats vs hajun and reinhard(outside wiki)Since it's an ongoing franchise, their teir can increase or possibly decrease. But 1A will be cool tho.

I remember way back in 2016? Where I first found this wiki. I read Ren Fuji's profile, and Satan's (SMT) profile as well. And I was just amazed really. I didn't think anything or anyone could beat those characters. It was like my reaction to watching The Universe documentary as a kid. Mind-blowing.

Does guys were once high-1A,my favourite character then was reinhard but suddenly I saw them as 1-B. After an argument between theory goats vs hajun and reinhard(outside wiki)Since it's an ongoing franchise, their teir can increase or possibly decrease. But 1A will be cool tho.
I don't think tier should matter to begin with tbh

Although I also discovered Shinza because "hey yknow, there's nazis and indian who stomps GOKU".

Any character that has even a mildly interesting or strong power will get wanked. especially gold experience requiem.

Good luck making any significant downgrade CRT. Just take a look at all of its supporters on the verse page. Getting past that amount of bias is impossible, no matter how reasonable you are.

Example:

"The power to set anything to “zero” is universe-breaking. Literally. Let’s say The One Above All, the big G God of the Marvel Universe, wants to kill Giorno. Even if Giorno doesn’t know it, GER does, as it was aware of events even when Diavolo put Giorno into a state of virtual unconsciousness. Thus it’d be fair to assume that GER would know of any attempt on Giorno’s life, even before it happens.

Now, what happens?

Easy.

GER sets TOAA’s power to 0, essentially turning the God into a powerless creature. This doesn’t mean that Giorno can then proceed to beat TOAA up, because he’d still be in another plane of existence.

Even if TOAA gets the drop on Giorno and attacks first by erasing him from existence with a mere thought, GER can instantly revert his actions and then set his power to 0.

The very nature of GER’s ability makes it invincible. For it does not matter how strong one is if their power is turned into zero. It does not matter how fast one is if their actions can be reversed and made as if they had never occurred. It does not matter how determined one is if their motivations are set to zero.

And addressing the other answer on this question, no, GER does not need physical touch to activate: Diavolo never actually touches Giorno after he obtains GER, but his actions and powers are still set to null.

GER is the most powerful ability to ever exist. It’s not flashy, or cool, but it is one thing, and that thing is invincible."
-
A Jojo Fan

uh, lemme just throw an acasual type 5 at him and watch him try to worm his way out of that one
That's another thing though. Apparently, GER is going to get upgraded so that his hax works on acausal type 4 and possibly even type 5 beings and I have no idea why because they apparently haven't even made the CRT for it yet.

Look, I know it's this wiki's job to look for and research all the powers and abilities a character has, but I personally feel that our Jojo community (and beyond) is really reaching in regards to the actual capabilities of these characters.

Again, this is just how I feel and I'm a very passionate person so I could just be making a big deal out of nothing.

That's another thing though. Apparently, GER is going to get upgraded so that his hax works on acausal type 4 and possibly even type 5 beings and I have no idea why because they apparently haven't even made the CRT for it yet.

Look, I know it's this wiki's job to look for and research all the powers and abilities a character has, but I personally feel that our Jojo community (and beyond) is really reaching in regards to the actual capabilities of these characters.

Again, this is just how I feel and I'm a very passionate person so I could just be making a big deal out of nothing.
You cant stop the wank of jojo my man or you can but you are gona get ganged by 20 people so yes

They wot, i will i kill a man

It's just going to be Type 4 at most, if it goes through. Causality-haxxing a Type 5 is a good way to get the Type 5 downgraded.

I won't say One Piece characters are among the most wanked characters.

But I remember talking to OP fans (including a friend of mine who is a very big and avid One Piece fan) wanking their elemental intangibility to high heavens that it's safe to say we should call it elemental invulnerability instead. Stuff like Sakazuki no-selling attacks from Saiyan Saga Goku because he turns into magma.

I won't say One Piece characters are among the most wanked characters.

But I remember talking to OP fans (including a friend of mine who is a very big and avid One Piece fan) wanking their elemental intangibility to high heavens that it's safe to say we should call it elemental invulnerability instead. Stuff like Sakazuki no-selling attacks from Saiyan Saga Goku because he turns into magma.
One piece fans say they are not wanked unlike the rest of the HST but they actually are just as wanked as them

I am not sure if anyone mentioned this, but Meliodas. People think he is some sort of omnipotent guy who can beat anyone for some reasons. "Full counter goes brr" - pretty much their every argument.

Monke_Pat_Standards.gif

Back