• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

I saw a wank with someone stating that Dante stomps Ragna because Dante is high multiversal and Vergil is the Alpha and Omega which makes him stronger than the Gods itself. He also stated that Dante and Vergil can destroy the multiverse with ease and Nero beaten Vergil because he was tired out. Also weirdly he went on rambling on how Dante can kill Death, Hollows and Shinigami with ease.

If you want to know it’s on the comment section of the Cartoon Fight Club’s Ragna vs Dante...yes that one where they downplayed Ragna so badly. Somewhere in the sea of people wanking Dante and downplaying Ragna there was the thread of this guy wanking Dante this badly.
CFC... the holy lord of wankinf and downplay

It’s strange how I haven’t see much wank of Yogiri, despite his power being technically the most wank worthy.

Eh, didn’t stop CV from putting him up against Lord English.

I...I have no idea. They were literally just spouting nonsense without reasoning. They put ******* Nora at Star Level and the Maidens at Solar System.
Reminds me of Outerversal Fairy Tail I saw on ComicVine bcoz random math stuff.

Then again, said dude also believes that Fairy Tail is the number one selling manga in history and that all other authors take ideas from its author.

Outside the wiki, Homelander gets wanked to high hell. There are people who seriously compare him to and match him up against mfs like Omni-Man and even Post-Crisis Superman, when by his own verse's reckoning he caps out at Tier 7 even when highballed

Outside wiki.
Aizen vs Levi
Saitama vs goku
Saitama vs superman.
Saitama vs featherine
Gilgamesh vs gojou
PR beyonder vs featherine (tbh I actually loved the debate ).
Superman vs doctor Manhattan.
Featherine vs TOAA.
Batman vs marvel and DC (batman has 1 year prep).
Hulk vs broly.
Hulk vs goku
Hulk vs superman.

People wank Levi alot outside wiki (someone even called him light speed).
We all know saitama tards (saitama one shots).
Same case with superman.
Same with featherine.
Gojou stands : they wank gojou to infinity.
(People wank pre retcon beyonder but their scans arent bad).
Superman stands know superman loses.yet,they wank him even above Manhattan level.
Featherine vs TOAA (I don't get involved in this).
Apparently batman stomps cause of prep.
Hulk stands(the angrier hulk get,the more powerful he becomes = solos broly).
Same with goku.
Same with hulk.

What I face on daily basis 🤣🤣for years now.

Outside the wiki, Homelander gets wanked to high hell. There are people who seriously compare him to and match him up against mfs like Omni-Man and even Post-Crisis Superman, when by his own verse's reckoning he caps out at Tier 7 even when highballed
I never really saw that much Homelander wank...weird that they wank him since he is not that strrong feat wise since he can't even stop a plane from falling while in mid air while Superman can. That among the fact that Homelander gets killed by Black Noir (Who gets killed when swarmed by Billy and The Boys).
Kratos being able to fight the Chaos Gods is also prett up there.
I also seen wanks of Dante able the beat the Chaos Gods. But...no Ragna wanks where he is able to fight the Chaos Gods...shame.

You know what! I am starting a trend of Ragna able to fight Chaos Gods! There has been too much Ragna downplay!

A lot of people scale Homelander to nukes due to the vague statements in both the show and comics.
As you can see, not even the wiki does that anymore.

And so does the heat of a nuclear explosion which Jagi supposedly tanked.
So the flames he was using then should be far hotter than the heat generated by nukes then lol
Sorry I was thinking about how Fire doesn’t scale to durability anymore while explosions do, so I wasn’t thinking necessary about the heat itself and more thinking about the tiers. Yeah nukes are absolutely hotter.

Though as far as I’m aware the nuke feat comes from a story made after fotns and the ending of Fotns is where the other 6-C feats come from. So there is a reason as to why the writer would write the feats that way, as power creep begins to set in.

I don’t think tier 6 Fotns would be an outlier, but it probably could be for Jagi now that I think about it more (I’m finally done with my final exams so I can think back on things a lot better now).

Though as far as I’m aware the nuke feat comes from a story made after fotns and the ending of Fotns is where the other 6-C feats come from. So there is a reason as to why the writer would write the feats that way, as power creep begins to set in.
Majority of their Tier 6 feats are cloud splitting and there isn't really anything else that comes close to it, though tbf I haven't read FotBS in its entirety yet.
At this point, although this is just my opinion, even those cloud splitting feats are outliers for me. Especially in comparison to verses like MHA which has the same Tier 6 calculations with storm dispersion, which is backed up by Tier 7 destruction feats, yet Tier 6 is considered an outlier for that verse.

But I'm not that into nitpicking storm calcs. But Jagi scaling to nukes will always be hilarious to me.

Back