• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Nah if you ask me the guy who made the meme probably intended for it to be the mockery of the pathetic state of the wikia as a whole. The horse as the users who mindlessly follow the standards and the monkey represents the moderation as a whole. The dude who made it was a genius ahead of its time, I couldn't give a more appropriate response to why the thousands of words fanfic in disguise of Twin Peaks is at it is even if I could.
Anyways, your a troll going off your post history, so I'm not gonna humor this conversation any longer.
Okay so don't waste my time as well. Bye.

Dunno if offsite shit counts, but there's this guy on ComicVine who enjoys saying Rimuru is infinite-dimensional or something, idk lol.

I mean I am not sure why people are getting pissed at someone's opinion

Like, imagine making a thread called "most wanked characters in your opinion V2" and not expecting something like this to happen

Not trying to sound rude, but if you think people getting mad at other people's opinion's is abnormal, then you're dum. I put it above you're post cause I accidently didn't press the reply button correctly.
I mean I am not sure why people are getting pissed at someone's opinion

Like, imagine making a thread called "most wanked characters in your opinion V2" and not expecting something like this to happen

His opinion isn't even the problem. I would've just told him to chill and left if that was all that has happening here. I don't even give a shit about Twin Peaks. It's just clear from his post history that he hates the wiki and wants to passive aggressively cause as much trouble as possible.

Regardless, he's been reported already, so whatever.

Well anyway, on topic for me it's Visual Novels and other similar obscure verses
I would mention dragon ball but most of it's high end wank usually feels ironic

I- wh-what..? I wasn't reporting a rules violation my friend. I was just bringing up some guy on comic-vine who wanked rimuru a bit.. How do I report somebody who operates on a completely different forum????
...You said you didn't know how to take this to the RVR Board... and I linked you to the RVR Board. This isn't about the Rimuru guy.

Ohhhhhh, I was just making fun of you for misspelling the word take lol

853440520440250378.gif

"I have no idea how to take this anywhere, but I'll try thanks."

In response to me saying "Take it to the RVR Board."
What the shit are you talking about, friend? Did you not read the text in the lines? Did you not?
I have no idea how to tahe something somewhere, but I'll try thanks. I know what you meant, sorry for going off-topic, before I come back 12 hours later and go off-topic.
Read this. This. Read it. Read it now.

If you assumed I didn't know how to go onto a thread and do something when If I didn't I wouldn't ******* be here, and didn't realize I was joking by using you're eyes to read, I can only assume you lack a real sense of humor.

Holy shit dude, chill. I didn't notice a typo and I was trying to help. It happens all the time. Plus, your explanation of the misunderstanding got ninja'd, so I didn't see it until after I posted, which also happens a lot.
I've been told I'm prone to overreacting sometimes, didn't mean any harm. I'll try and keep myself under control in the future or however apologizing works.

Back