• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

I have a good joke for everyone! Doomguy can beat Khorne! the most classic piece of Doom Slayer wank i have ever seen!

BTW in english version of umineko, featherine is tier 0 since they treat her as equal to creator....
Honestly, she isn't it from what I read going through the entire VNs, after stories, and read some of the manga, in the English translation/version; her true nature would be more akin to a High 1-A voyager's true form regarding what she encompassed and the profile is largely accurate on this point in my opinions. Even, Maria's true potential would surpass Featherine's true state,

Currently, Featherine's true form would be tier 0 if witch domain is 1-A; consequently, her highest manifestation would be High 1-A.

Last edited:
I don't remember any mention of Auau being = to the Creator, at best she's like the Creator but from the perspective of Witches.

Also, the english translations have omitted things, changed things, or outright added stuff that doesn't exist in the raw text, quite a good number of times.

Hmm, I knew the prevalent religion of the modern era are controversial to have profiles for, but didn't realize that applies to old myths as well. Even if there are still a miniscule number of people who believes in them, they're widely known and called as mythologies now.
We still seem to have Epic Literature as pages though those still involve gods from mythologies.

What is that in joules?
According to the wiki, "Full-speed tackles from African bush elephants can release over 125,000 joules at the very least". 125000 x 10000 = 1250000000 Joules or 1.25 Gigajoules or 0.3 tons of TNT. Building level.

That's just tackle, not stomping though.

Gojou
Saitama
Anos
Batman
Sentry
Superman
Goku
Xeno
Escanor

This are from.my friends,I don't know if wiki wanks this guys.

According to the wiki, "Full-speed tackles from African bush elephants can release over 125,000 joules at the very least". 125000 x 10000 = 1250000000 Joules or 1.25 Gigajoules or 0.3 tons of TNT. Building level.

That's just tackle, not stomping though.
Very strong, wouldn't be surprised if there was a human that strong in the past

Well, for an on-topic comment.
Hokuto no Ken characters are Low 6-B just because a dude who nearly got killed by a shotgun supposedly tanked a nuke which would be an outlier at best.

Fire ignores durability for the most part, and last I checked Jagi has the ability to amp his weapons through his abilities (I’m very hungry right now so I can’t think of the name to save my life). Ignoring how the stone pillar and fire both completely failed and there are two to three 6-C to 6-B feats. I can think of many verses with vastly worst anti feats.

dccbu5z-d16cdd9f-c253-477f-befb-2000beaee1b9.png

I saw a wank with someone stating that Dante stomps Ragna because Dante is high multiversal and Vergil is the Alpha and Omega which makes him stronger than the Gods itself. He also stated that Dante and Vergil can destroy the multiverse with ease and Nero beaten Vergil because he was tired out. Also weirdly he went on rambling on how Dante can kill Death, Hollows and Shinigami with ease.

If you want to know it’s on the comment section of the Cartoon Fight Club’s Ragna vs Dante...yes that one where they downplayed Ragna so badly. Somewhere in the sea of people wanking Dante and downplaying Ragna there was the thread of this guy wanking Dante this badly.

Back