• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

This is a bit off-topic but has anyone read Saga? it would be cool if we got profiles for that verse. I haven't finished reading it, so I don't know how powerful the verse may be.

Literally just having Rimuru's Great Sage and you'll be set IRL forever. Unless the moon is going to slam towards the Earth, GS will solve 99.99% of your problems.

8-A Hypersonic+ MFTL+ in space, Body Control( manipulate cells and micro particles) Resistance to soul manipulation, EE , and time stop, Flight, Time stop with interdimensional range, Resistance to Plot manipulation,Reality warping,Acausality types 1,3,4 ,Reactive evolution,High regeneration and resistance to power null.

8-A Hypersonic+ MFTL+ in space, Body Control( manipulate cells and micro particles) Resistance to soul manipulation, EE , and time stop, Flight, Time stop with interdimensional range, Resistance to Plot manipulation,Reality warping,Acausality types 1,3,4 ,Reactive evolution,High regeneration and resistance to power null.
Bro, what are you trying to fight against?

Welp, we just entered Jokes Battles territory.

Technically speaking, wouldn't Jokes Battles have the strongest characters in fiction, since even though they're jokes, they're still fiction. Who are we to say what is fiction and what is not?

Escanor getting wanked to Star lvl and sds being universal based off of the chaos thing from arthur is something I've heard and never really knew what was right or wrong. There was also the blatant infinite speed thing for ban and mel in the underworld being infinite.

Warhammer 40k is wanked. People will literally have Khorne one-shotting Azathoth and fodderising the rest of the Mythos.

Same. I thought it was a joke, like just a long stupid joke, but nope, people were serious.

I remember coming across this old CV thread a few days back where this guy said LT couldn't affect/bypass Itachi's Yata.

4934389-itachi%20vs%20the%20living%20tribunal.jpg

Saitama and OPM aren't even gag anymore. Maybe at the very beginning, sure, but since then it has changed a lot.

High 1-C Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

High 1-C Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
no

No

NO

NoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNoNo

oh god pls no

Wait, how is the law of identity above featherine? WE are not sure if law of identity is even high 1-A....
BTW in english version of umineko, featherine is tier 0 since they treat her as equal to creator....

Last edited:
Wait, how is the law of identity above featherine? WE are not sure if law of identity is even high 1-A....
BTW in english version of umineko, featherine is tier 0 since they treat her as equal to creator....
That would actually downgrade The Creator, since he's only that tier because of how high he sits above Featherine.

Back