• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Levi and Goku sure as hell aren't the strongest of their respective series, even from a casual lens.

Japaneses.... They believe that Saitama is the most powerful character in all anime, what can you expect from them?

Screenshot_20210423-220611.png

Seems like Saitama isn't the most wanked character in japan...

thumb_126339696_366351081099741_2068779784327572662_n-6827029303.jpg

They think the military can take on a good chunk on fiction because nukes, which I'm pretty sure nukes are a only a last resort weapon.

Everybody gangsta till humanity starts making MHS weapons
I’m pretty sure we have MHS weapons, heck we have a light speed weapon, it’s just the users have regular human speed and machines have below average human reactions at best, so literally anyone subsonic+ can causally aim dodge.

Humanity would beat this handily actually since he's not fast enough to not be murked from a distance.
I forgot he could just get surprised sniped, but if they knew the guy was there they would easily be able to move 10 to 20 feet before the sniper could pull the trigger so they could easily aim dodge everything.

Or they could just gas him. Or bomb him. Humanity isn't that weak actually.
The time it would take for gas to spread from a bomb or weapon would take way too long to reach them unless it was like straight point blank. Unless they fire the bomb from point blank anyone subsonic+ (When I say subsonic+ I mean the higher end, so near that of a bullet) would easily be able to get out of the blast radius (humanity would definitely never use a nuke and unless they suicide bomb with a Mother of All Bombs, most Bombs are going to be aim dodged badly)

Last edited:
I don't recall us ever having SOL weapons? I do remember lasers, but I'm pretty sure lasers are only Relativistic+

Actually looking into it, it seems laser are relativistic+ because we assume they are in the atmosphere. The speed of light applies to light in a vacuum, so it would be slightly faster than in air or water.

I think that’s why anyways, our speed page was as vague as it could get for why we use that speed.

I mean realistic neither because reality sucks and having of those powers would just have you obliterate yourself from a variety of different reasons. But if we ignore physics then I would prefer to be 8-C and Hypersonic. Being 9-A already makes you practically invincible to anything that happens in your day to day life and if your hypersonic that means you can do more than if you were supersonic.

Speed and dura>>>AP irl, if anything i'd rather not have the AP if i don't get saitama level control over it. ( just to make sure i don't explode someone by bumping into them wrong )
the speed is also useful for things like travelling and not being seen as you escape from attention. Also drastically increases the chances of succesfuly disarming someone, in case you want to go the military/hero route.

IRL situations, you want hax, not necessarily AP which you may have no control over.

I would want planetary mind and empathic manipulation so I can influence everyone to just be a decent human being.

Yeah, I wouldn't really want high AP unless I get Saitama levels of precision and control over it tbh, tho I don't exactly consider myself clumsy.

I would want planetary mind and empathic manipulation so I can influence everyone to just be a decent human being.
Lmao, I'd probably go for Omnipotence that as well, as I think that might be the thing that'll help me most. Either that or time manipulation, where I can just reverse time or travel back in time without creating a paradox (Which is Acasuality type 1 IIRC). As I have poor time management skills, I think this would be really helpful.

Or I can just be boring and choose reality warping

Time Manipulation, Type 1 Acausality, Flight, 9-A AP, Durability and Supersonic speed and I'm gold.

Overall, my abilities would be:

8-C AP, Class M LS, Having great control and reserve over my strength, Time Manipulation and Time Stop with universal range, Type 1 Acausality, Flight, Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2), Immorality (Type 2 or 3), Regeneration (High-Mid), Mind Manipulation and Emphatic Manipulation on a planetary scale, Telepathy, Illusion Creation (Just so to mess with people or to fool people lol), resistances to disease manipulation, Limited Precognition and maybe Supersonic speed, tho if I'm not bound by the laws of physics, then FTL speed

And maybe reality warping but that would be boring tbh.

Back