• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

I never got the idea behind SMT and Persona being believed to be seperated, it's like they share very similar themes and characters and hell IIRC one of the bosses of Persona 3/4 is Metatron who's design and personality are based off his Nocturne apperance
I mean... Metatron is a boss in most Megami Tensei games, so. It's more from a cosmology standpoint.

Same with BlazBlue, I think SMT, BlazBlue, Digimon and a few others will have a much harder time finding decent matches that won't end in brutal stomps...
Persona and Blazblue were roughly on par, until the former shot ahead, so. If the revisions pass, it'll be the strongest out of the list.

Sorry I have no idea why I quoted you sorry. Probably was going to ask an SMT related question but my mind got blank.

That reminds me. Some of the Phantom Thieves profiles are outdated. Yusuke is still 7-C. Should that be brought up in the upcoming revision or be it's own CRT?

I guess I might as well ask a SMT/Persona question.
Is it possible that Cognition and Observation might share the same page or are they completely different abilties? Maybe it's just me but they sound very similar to each other

Fair enough.
Anyways to get back on topic, I absolutely despise Toon Force wank and how places like ComicVine treat it like it's some super duper high end hax

Screenshot_20210423-220611.png

Seems like Saitama isn't the most wanked character in japan...

I demand you pay the hospital fee for the restoration of my braincells
Honestly most of these aren't even that bad

Anos, Saiki, Gojo, and Shiba are all absolute broken haxlords, especially the former, Reinhard is literally unkillable due to infinite resurrection and resistance to everything under the sun, Goku, Saitama, and Zeno speak for themselves. Levi is wierd but he has enough crazy hype behind him that it's understandable.

But Kyogoku is the one that makes me want to commit die

Honestly most of these aren't even that bad

Anos, Saiki, Gojo, and Shiba are all absolute broken haxlords, especially the former, Reinhard is literally unkillable due to infinite resurrection and resistance to everything under the sun, Goku, Saitama, and Zeno speak for themselves. Levi is wierd but he has enough crazy hype behind him that it's understandable.

But Kyogoku is the one that makes me want to commit die
It has a dude from detective conan. And what's the reason for Levi?

I’m not sure if this is wank or downplay, but I told my friend about the mountain melting feat Charizard has and he told me “of course he can do that, he is stated to be able to melt rock”.

Like those two feats are somehow comparable to each other in anyway. Is that wanking the ability to melt rocks or is that downplaying mountains (and before you ask he knew the time frame for the mountain statement was very fast, so it’s not a overtime thing, he just thinks melting regular rocks means you can melt mountains (and I clarified that last bit to make sure that’s what he was saying)).

Screenshot_20210423-220611.png

Seems like Saitama isn't the most wanked character in japan...
Actually, these are quite accurate. It's not strongest anime character, but strongest character in their respective verse according to fan votes. This image is missing the right context.

I'm pretty sure Goku isn't even the second most powerful character of his own series.

And if we really are going by "Most powerful of their respective series", Saitama would be higher than Levi

They are only putting the series that had OP characters and putting the strongest of their respective series, not because one is above another in that top is because it is stronger than the others, besides the popularity factor also affects the positions, although as I said they are not saying that Gojo is stronger than everyone for being 1.

Back