• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

SMT and Persona as one page? Can't say I disagree, IMO I've always believed that they both took place in the same multiverse and when you consider that demons in this series are transcendent to all time and space it makes sense how you see characters like Alice, Metatron, Lucifer and the like appearing in Persona
It'll likely just be called Megami Tensei.

I've even seen 1-A Ultraman before lol,also currently look like Kami Tenchi being omnipotent is still be wanked a lot

Saying a tier 0 is beyond all math, and include shit like Reinhardt Cardinal even though there is no evidence of them being beyond that

It's not really reasonable,I mean he appears in few minutes then goes aways,kinda featless but people still believes he's omnipotent

btw we might be buffing kirby by a large margin depending on how the tides will turn. There seems to be quite a reasonable explanation for that too.

omnipotency if we look outside the boundries of the wiki can only be the maximum power level a person can gain within their own respective universe.

So let's say we have the sonic game multiverse. In this case an omnipotent character would probably be 2-C to 2-B at best and 4-D as that is the current limit we've seen for that universe.

Even if we were to assume the concept of infinite dimensions exists in every universe with a mention of dimensions, we can at best make it 1-B and not more.

Nah my brochocho, there's a reason no one takes Blazblue seriously.
It's a shame for that reason since BlazBlue is pretty OP...darn shame if only they got the respect in DB then maybe they would be much more loved, also maybe if their lore is accessible to all languages instead of most of it being Japanese only!
SMT and Persona as one page? Can't say I disagree, IMO I've always believed that they both took place in the same multiverse and when you consider that demons in this series are transcendent to all time and space it makes sense how you see characters like Alice, Metatron, Lucifer and the like appearing in Persona
Same since I felt like the SMT verse collapsed and fused together where all of the Persona that the Persona characters used were in fact remnants of the gods, demons and angels along with other beings as a fraction of their power...if that makes sense? Since Izanami, and a few Persona villain deities might be from the old SMT verse but weakened hoping to regain their ultimate power.

Same since I felt like the SMT verse collapsed and fused together where all of the Persona that the Persona characters used were in fact remnants of the gods, demons and angels along with other beings as a fraction of their power...if that makes sense? Since Izanami, and a few Persona villain deities might be from the old SMT verse but weakened hoping to regain their ultimate power.
No... that's not it, at all.

SMT and Persona have always been the same, but due to constant misconceptions and the explosive popularity of Persona, people have no idea about the numerous constant references in lore to SMT, and them being connected as a whole. That whole "fragment" paragraph is completely wrong, by the way, as they are all the same deities. Due to the malleability of the verse as a whole, one god can take multiple different interpretations, such as Krishna becoming Vishnu. I don't know where you got any of that from, though, nothing even implies they lost their power or are trying to regain it.

It's a shame for that reason since BlazBlue is pretty OP...darn shame if only they got the respect in DB then maybe they would be much more loved, also maybe if their lore is accessible to all languages instead of most of it being Japanese only!

The problem for Blazblue is that its too anime-ish with all of the tropes that Otaku like (and by Western anime fanbase, they called it generic), part of the reason why peoples prefered Guilty Gear over Blazblue due of its aestheticity

Apparently (And sadly) yes, but I've heard there are also massive contradictions and inconsistencies to it as well

i wonder, if saitama can beat anything in one punch then someone can turn into him and also one punch em

No... that's not it, at all.

SMT and Persona have always been the same, but due to constant misconceptions and the explosive popularity of Persona, people have no idea about the numerous constant references in lore to SMT, and them being connected as a whole. That whole "fragment" paragraph is completely wrong, by the way, as they are all the same deities. Due to the malleability of the verse as a whole, one god can take multiple different interpretations, such as Krishna becoming Vishnu. I don't know where you got any of that from, though, nothing even implies they lost their power or are trying to regain it.
Ah, whoops then ignore what I said since I checked on what you said and yeah your pretty correct on that one.
The problem for Blazblue is that its too anime-ish with all of the tropes that Otaku like (and by Western anime fanbase, they called it generic), part of the reason why peoples prefered Guilty Gear over Blazblue due of its aestheticity
Oh yeah forgot about that, since some Western fans think anything Japanese is weebish and prefer less of that stuff, even though BlazBlue's cities were named after Japanese deities, and virtually almost all of the cast has Japanese names since Calamity Trigger. Oh well you can't win them all, some people are stubborn like that.

Oh guys got a question do you think this is a wank when I put the OG Beyblade series (Beyblade, V-Force and G-Revolution) as city level?

Same with BlazBlue, I think SMT, BlazBlue, Digimon and a few others will have a much harder time finding decent matches that won't end in brutal stomps...

Back