• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Behold
Pain

Holy Shit Giorno solos fiction.

NGL, I hate jojo wank. It's so annoying. Like bruh it isn't even a strong verse. The only noteworthy thing about it is Low 1-C plot Manipulation. Bruh that's pretty pathetic. I know a few quintillion verses which could fodderise Jojo. Such a weak verse smh.

Dungeons and Dragons. Now that's what you call a strong verse!

Forgot about Rey...heard that SJWs would call her the most strongest force user ever known even though Anakin pulled down the embiodments of Light and Darkness of the Force (In the Clone Wars cartoon) to their knees...or that if Revan was canon then Rey would get stomped by him or even characters like Nithilus who eats the Force and ect.
Imagine still using SJW as a derogatory term

NGL, I hate jojo wank. It's so annoying. Like bruh it isn't even a strong verse. The only noteworthy thing about it is Low 1-C plot Manipulation. Bruh that's pretty pathetic. I know a few quintillion verses which could fodderise Jojo. Such a weak verse smh.

Twin peaks: Yo.

I hope you realise any verse above Tier 5 solos 99% of fiction. The idea of Low 1-C anything being pathetic makes no sense.

Ultima really be the GOAT when it comes to finding and Scaling tier 0 verses. He found Twin Peaks and Unsong right?

You know fellas, I had a realization about Saitama.
So there's been this consistent argument that Saitama is the strongest in fiction because it's part of his narrative to one shot any character and win, but what is the response to this when you pit Saitama against a character who can manipulate narratives to their liking?

1-A, and not Persona, MegaTen, it's going to be one page now.
SMT and Persona as one page? Can't say I disagree, IMO I've always believed that they both took place in the same multiverse and when you consider that demons in this series are transcendent to all time and space it makes sense how you see characters like Alice, Metatron, Lucifer and the like appearing in Persona

Eh, I'd argue like 90 percent of fiction caps at tier 8? 7-A is quite low tbh

I'd say only like 2 percent of fiction is tier 2 to 1

My own story is kind of on par with Lovecraft's CM because I'm using his cosmology and interpretation of the verse for the story, which I know doesn't always equate to scaling to the OG works but I'm trying to be as accurate as possible

I remember years ago when I came up with my own dragonball z fanfic arc that was fairly high into 2-B. Goku casually punching hundreds of centillions of universes to dust and speedblitzing guys who could travel a googleplex gigaparsecs in a millionth of a plank time.

I remember years ago when I came up with my own dragonball z fanfic arc that was fairly high into 2-B. Goku casually punching hundreds of centillions of universes to dust and speedblitzing guys who could travel a googleplex gigaparsecs in a millionth of a plank time.
And still loses to a tier 7 character with passive soul hax.

Btw mocking other communities is against the rules:
Avoid talking badly about other wikis and communities, as we do not want any conflicts or bad blood. In addition, do not write anything that can be interpreted as harassment of real people.

There definitvely been a lot of posts mocking different scaling from other communities in this thread, so just a heads up

Btw mocking other communities is against the rules:

There definitvely been a lot of posts mocking different scaling from other communities in this thread, so just a heads up
Ah, ok. I wasn't exactly trying to mock tho.

Sly Cooper is super wanked. Almost everyone puts him at Galaxy level with MFTL+ speed when he's actually Planet level with FTL speed smh.

For a more serious answer, I dunno, don't have specific character atm but in general characters who beat gods are pretty wanked 90% of the time.

Back