• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

That said, I am kinda annoyed that MegaTen is becoming ridiculously OP just as I'm getting into the franchise. Finding fair matches is gonna be an even bigger pain now.
I definitely feel ya. Finding matches for Ergenverse is near-impossible.

Got to love it when a verses best feats come from absurdly obscure sources.
Well, to call it obscure is to call Digital Devil Saga, the game version of the novel, obscure too. Since that's all QDS is, the original version of the story Yu Godai wrote after being too sick to fully formulate and exact her story in RPG format. So, as contracted by Atlus, she finished her vision in novel form, which is basically the same story, expending on things she left a bit undecided in the game, since the game has two writers.

I mean that's the consequences of tier 1-A (aka the Jevil tier) since these characters can essentially do anything/everything and debating becomes a boring status quo of which cosmology is bigger and/or whose the biggest smurf?

Hence why I overall dislike the tier.

i feel like the moment a character becomes tier 1 they stop becoming interesting very soon when it comes to debates

i feel like the moment a character becomes tier 1 they stop becoming interesting very soon when it comes to debates
did you mean where they have several books worth of text for their hax section, or some really potent hax that can insta-win matches

i was boutta mention that. To be fair he only clapped him using that supernova powered thing which is a stomp in this case...though the strongest godzillas, especially a composite one would turn optimus into ashes
How powerful is a composite Godzilla? A composite Optimus is 2-B

Also I kid you not, there exists a version of Optimus that's canonically a composite Optimus Prime

How powerful is a composite Godzilla? A composite Optimus is 2-B

Also I kid you not, there exists a version of Optimus that's canonically a composite Optimus Prime
Godzilla is 2-B, was 2-A before some dude ruined it. Could be 2-A in the future again. If we count magic domain then godzilla is also on a higher dimension as he scales to the gods.

It'll be nothing compared to my rage if that Bill Cipher downgrade actually happens. I will make Ford fight 47 if it happens, Reaper, mark my words.

Anywho, speaking of revisions that haven't happened yet, Persona is allegedly becoming High 1-A. Don't quote me on that because I heard it second hand.
As an SMT fan, this depresses me. Unless demons scale above personas

Behold

1-A mario
1-A Neptune.
But at least i can put my headcannon high 1-A shinza back there.

Behold
Wtf? Alien-X is 19-0-0? Also that is the weakest justification for 1-A I have ever seen omg. Is that website run by a ben 10 fan operation? Jeez.

Back