• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.V2

Ngl I was a bit underwhelmed when I saw the Dragonball profiles on the wiki, and this was mainly due to how wanted they were outside I expected something much greater
i legit went WOAH when i saw tier 2 goku. It was the first tier 2 i have seen on the wiki

i legit went WOAH when i saw tier 2 goku. It was the first tier 2 i have seen on the wiki
That was my reaction to pennywise because i only knew him from the movies. I didn't know he was part of a whole verse and near the same tier as the beyonder from Marvel

Honestly i also couldn't believe Ichigo was Low 2-C at one point
It was super brief but Yami/Yugi was low 2-C likely 2-C at one point and even seeing the tier 4 to tier 2 stuff for different YGO eras plus the surprising amount of hax too was actually quite shocking for me at first.

I'm actually glad all four of my childhood animes (Pokémon, Dinosaur King, Beyblade and YGO) are all tier 2 tho lol!

It was super brief but Yami/Yugi was low 2-C likely 2-C at one point and even seeing the tier 4 to tier 2 stuff for different YGO eras plus the surprising amount of hax too was actually quite shocking for me at first.

I'm actually glad all four of my childhood animes (Pokémon, Dinosaur King, Beyblade and YGO) are all tier 2 tho lol!
Wait Yugi!!!!!

Also Dinosaur King did surprise me so did bakugan

It'll be nothing compared to my rage if that Bill Cipher downgrade actually happens. I will make Ford fight 47 if it happens, Reaper, mark my words.

Anywho, speaking of revisions that haven't happened yet, Persona is allegedly becoming High 1-A. Don't quote me on that because I heard it second hand.

It'll be nothing compared to my rage if that Bill Cipher downgrade actually happens. I will make Ford fight 47 if it happens, Reaper, mark my words.

Anywho, speaking of revisions that haven't happened yet, Persona is allegedly becoming High 1-A. Don't quote me on that because I heard it second hand.
1-A was already rejected due to outdated reasoning iirc, I dunno how they'll become High 1-A

1-A, and not Persona, MegaTen, it's going to be one page now.

Found the simplified version
Bleach got downgraded, the users got toxic and whiney, I closed a thread for toxicity and reported some users, people got angry at me for it and compared me to a r4p1$t (because if I do my job, I'm worse than a r4p1$t), Ghost, Jevil, Generic, and this sarda guy got banned for being jerks, me and the people on the external forums talked about why this place needs to really calm down with it's attitude. And, that's what happened.

Inb4 MegaTen becomes the new pre-downgrade Demonsbane.

Either way it should go without saying that "wanked" or "downplay" are both equally subjective however it's always amusing when folks take things out of a context (blackhole feats are normally among the most common feats that get warped imo).

Inb4 MegaTen becomes the new pre-downgrade Demonsbane.

Either way it should go without saying that "wanked" or "downplay" are both equally subjective however it's always amusing when folks take things out of a context (blackhole feats are normally among the most common feats that get warped imo).
That implies that Demonbane is any where near as good as MegaTen.

Who it scales to is still in the works, but it comes from Quantum Devil Saga, a novel by Yu Godai. Enough sources were pulled together, so we can prove it's canonicity.

Oh yeah, I heard about 1-A MegaTen. Still kinda surreal how much the wiki changes over time.

That said, I am kinda annoyed that MegaTen is becoming ridiculously OP just as I'm getting into the franchise. Finding fair matches is gonna be an even bigger pain now.

And man, prior to coming to the wiki I thought the Mythos was Low 1-C.

Back