• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Success0906

He/Him
Mori Jin should have these abilities:

Durability Negation (he could make Yeoui grow out of Ardun's abdomen)

Law Manipulation in his Supreme God key (scaling to Mujin Park)

Age Manipulation and Sealing (he learned everything Subhuti knew, which includes reducing someone to a baby and sealing them inside a crystal)

Automatic Translation (Mori could speak in a language completely foreign to him when he used his eyes of truth)

Energy Projection with Whoahyorakgeyok (Mori invented Whoahyorakgeyok, this should be able to use the same skills Mihu used)

He should also have every ability Mihu gained from the gourd.

Seungcheol Baek should have Extraordinary Genius due to these statements and his preexisting feats.

Gods could possibly have:

Power Absorption (Tathagata explained that he became a God only after he devoured countless gods and demons. It is shown devouring others gives you their power numerous times, such as: when Mujin took Satan's powers by devouring his core, and Mori becoming immortal after he ate Xuangzang)

Mori Dan should have:

Energy Manipulation (could gather all the energy of the planet into his foot, using it against Mujin. Mujin and Mori converted Satan's wings into energy to charge their attacks)

Greater Attack Reflection (could reflect and use Mujin's strongest attack against him)

Durability Negation with ice pick (Ice pick could pierce through Yeoui and directly harm Mori)

Should have all of Satan's powers (Satan gave his powers to Mori and sacrificed himself for others for the first time, reclaiming his true name)

He should also have resistance to all of Karma's abilities as he owns a pair of red wings as well.

Mori should have his likely existence erasure removed and be given a solid rating instead because it has been shown to completely erase Mujin out of existence, the disintegration part was only brought up because Mujin had the red wings to reject the attack, which caused the EE to slowly take effect.

Agree: DavidTPPM, Yeolban, Sunshine.
Disagree:
Neutral:

(Don't worry about the scans, I am too lazy to organize them)

Last edited:
I'll have to read through this more in depth but from a glance it seems good. But,
Passive Probability Manipulation (when he became to God of high school miracles upon miracles within miracles came together to make a 0.000000000000001% possibility a reality)
I don’t see that being probability manip. Just because I win the lottery which has 1 in a billion odds doesn't mean I have some super natural probability manipulation.

I'll have to read through this more in depth but from a glance it seems good. But,

I don’t see that being probability manip. Just because I win the lottery which has 1 in a billion odds doesn't mean I have some super natural probability manipulation.
Thank you for the input!

Ey, probability manipulation is plot armour in disguise!!

I'm currently away from home, so I can't say anything for now.

Expect an essay on how a lot of the things you mentioned are already there and some have no place here...

I agree w everything (I'm a goon like that who ALWAYS agrees) Except for him being able to use Mujin's power, all he did there was turn his hand to face Mujin instead of him.

And just like with Mujin, he should have a likely all of Satan's powers to his key, since we never really seen him use it. (Also the link to the Satan giving all his powers to Mori doesn't work and links to Mori's willpower scans, you should probably fix that). Also, Mori having broken out of Mujin's commanding counts as Layered Resistance to Mind Manipulation.

Durability Negation (he could make Yeoui grow out of Ardun's abdomen)
How is that durability negation, exactly? Mori just hit the same spot with Yeoui several times until he got a small fragment in, after which he expanded said fragment and made him get impaled from the inside. I don't see how this is durability negation.

Law Manipulation in his Supreme God key (scaling to Mujin Park)
If you're reffering to Mori's Nirvana key, he already has Law Manipulation. If you refer to Ragnarok SG, it's already listed as Concept Manipulation.
Age Manipulation and Sealing (he learned everything Subhuti knew, which includes reducing someone to a baby and sealing them inside a crystal)
Age Manipulation I agree with, Sealing I'm "ehh..." on it. He already has it in his Mori Jin Monkey King Mode with the gourd though.
Automatic Translation (Mori could speak in a language completely foreign to him when he used his eyes of truth)
I agree.
Magic (it seems every skill in GOH is either heavenly arts, magic, or divine techniques. And Mori just so happens to have mastered all three)
???
Seungcheol Baek should have Extraordinary Genius due to these statements and his preexisting feats.
I agree, I guess.
Power Absorption (Tathagata explained that he became a God only after he devoured countless gods and demons. It is shown devouring others gives you their power numerous times, such as: when Mujin took Satan's powers by devouring his core, and Mori becoming immortal after he ate Xuangzang)
I disagree. It was known that eating a Prophet would give the consumer Immortality or Great Power. It's not an absorption ability, eating the Prophet just does that, regardless of who's doing the act. For the Tathagata one, it's fine if you only add it to Tathagata and SG Park Mujin's profiles.

Energy Manipulation (could gather all the energy of the planet into his foot, using it against Mujin. Mujin and Mori converted Satan's wings into energy to charge their attacks)
I guess. Sure.
Energy Absorption or Power Absorption (as soon as people stepped on the stairs, Mori could feel their power flowing into him)
Again, that's not Mori who's doing that. It's Park Taejin's borrowed power who did that.

Greater Attack Reflection (could reflect and use Mujin's strongest attack against him)
Sure.

Durability Negation, Energy Projection and Forcefield Creation with 19 Yeouiju (Ice pick could pierce through Yeoui and directly harm Mori. The 19 Yeouiju could shoot an array of energy beams towards Mujin. Mori could use the centrifugal force to create a barrier using Yeoui)
Durability Negation... I guess? But it'd be hard to explain how exactly it "negates durability" and not that it's just sharp and can be commanded to do shit.

Energy Projection, I don't know?? But in the actual chapter they're not even aimed at Mujin...

I disagree with Forcefield Creation. It's literally just Mori spinning the Yeoui around at high speeds in order to block attacks.

Nothing indicates he has Satan's powers in the Miracle key. Also, wrong scans. Disagree.

Supernatural Willpower (Mori could keep fighting despite all the injuries he had sustained, not only that but he could move despite Mujin commanding him to stop. Was able to continue fighting despite being affected by Mujin's presence which makes people want to die and pray to him)
I mean, sure. It's already listed as Immortality Type 2, but I guess Spn Willpower works too.

Passive Probability Manipulation (when he became to God of high school miracles upon miracles within miracles came together to make a 0.000000000000001% possibility a reality)
Scans don't work. Also, ??????????????????????????????????????????????. Passive is crazy. Just because I gambled once and happened to hit the 2% win rate doesn't mean I suddenly have probability manipulation. That's not how it works.

Creation and Healing (has Daewi's creation of all things, which he used to create a sleeping mask for Ahan)
He already has Creation in the Miracle Key, and he also regained Healing in the Original Power Restored key via Bongchim Acupuncture. And no, he did not use Daewi's Creation of All Things to create the sleeping mask because he doesn't have his powers in this key. And it was not for Ahan.

He should also have resistance to all of Karma's abilities as he owns a pair of red wings as well.
He already has all resistances listed.

Mori should have his likely existence erasure removed and be given a solid rating instead because it has been shown to completely erase Mujin out of existence, the disintegration part was only brought up because Mujin had the red wings to reject the attack, which caused the EE to slowly take effect.
idk sure whatever.

Last edited:

You don't get
If you made it happen its different from just being lucky

Durability Negation... I guess? But it'd be hard to explain how exactly it "negates durability" and not that it's just sharp and can be commanded to do shit.
I figured this was just Damage Boost. It doesn't explain how it negated dura of any kind, Ogre simply said "pierce it" and it got sharper and punched through.

Back