• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MonsterVerse Upgrades (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kong with a charged axe could probably defeat MechaGodzilla IMO

Uncharged Kong isn’t even MUTO Prime level

I've upgraded just about every profile I thought would be deserving of Class G

This list is pretty accurate IMO, only thing is I can’t tell if it’s charged or uncharged Kong.

I'm pretty sure it's undeniable that burning Godzilla is the strongest character in the monsterverse

Was there any confirmation on Godzilla losing or keeping the power he had while in Meltdown form? Because I assumed from how much more fierce and spammy he was in GvK that he'd kept that power.

Was there any confirmation on Godzilla losing or keeping the power he had while in Meltdown form? Because I assumed from how much more fierce and spammy he was in GvK that he'd kept that power.
Its unlikely that he kept the power, it looks that it was a temporary boost, since, he lose the ''burning form''

For me personally, this is my rating

1. Burning Godzilla
2. Ghidorah
3. Kong (Charged Axe)
4. MUTO Prime
5. MechaGodzilla
6. Kong (Uncharged)

The other MUTO’s can prolly beat MechaGodzilla as well if their EMP is strong enough

What would the note say? Because it seems Adam implies that Godzilla was so exhausted that he exhausted his atomic energy to it's absolute core so I can imagine Godzilla was pretty tired
I'd put something like this

Attack Potency: Island Level (Was able to easily overwhelm a fatigued Godzilla, ultimately contended with both Godzilla and King Kong before being defeated due to a systems failure)

Striking Strength: Island Class (Could beat down a fatigued Godzilla and later could harm King Kong in combat)

Durability: Island Level (Was able to survive attacks from both Kong and Godzilla [Including strikes from Kong's axe] and was only torn apart during a systems failure by a heavily empowered barrage of strikes from Kong's axe)

For me personally, this is my rating

1. Burning Godzilla
2. Ghidorah
3. Kong (Charged Axe)
4. MUTO Prime
5. MechaGodzilla
6. Kong (Uncharged)

The other MUTO’s can prolly beat MechaGodzilla as well if their EMP is strong enough
y do u think that MUTO >> Kong?

I just took it he was bloodlusted from Ghidorah's return

That or he's upset because someone brought up his weight gain

Because the MUTO was physically equal if not superior to Godzilla and Godzilla needed help to defeat MUTO Prime.

Kong without the axe may have fought a stronger Godzilla but its pretty clear Godzilla is stronger

You forgot to update the MUTOS, Shinomura and possibly Rodan and Mothra.

I'm doing my MV ranking in my opinion.

1) Burning Godzilla
2) Energy-amped Ghidorah
3) Energy-amped Godzilla
4) Mechagodzilla
5) Base Godzilla and Base Ghidorah
6) MUTO Prime
7) Kong
8) Rodan
9) Mothra
10) Femuto
11) Hokmuto
12) Warbat

Idk where I include Shinomura, because he is the most tricky one and the hardest to kill, being only overpowered by intense heat.

With the new high 6-C calc coming from Godzilla vs Kong, wouldn't that mean any top tiers before this don't scale, and therefor should scale to the next best calc, which is 6-C?

Unless in gvk they aren't that much higher than before.

With the new high 6-C calc coming from Godzilla vs Kong, wouldn't that mean any top tiers before this don't scale, and therefor should scale to the next best calc, which is 6-C?

Unless in gvk they aren't that much higher than before.
They probably shouldn’t be that much higher tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back